PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

15 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Sony works with small Dev's only if they own the ip. With xbox, Dev's own ip and are free to do as they please.

Insomniac worked for over a decade with Sony. Only IP they owned was Sunset Overdrive before getting acquired, courtesy MS. :bow:

Btw if you're a fan of souls games do try Tunic. The atmosphere is amazing. Naturally I had to turn on god mode cause I got frustrsted, but the soundtrack visusls environment etc are grade A

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Clusterf**k of the year like BF 2042 was last year lol

Also Phill lives in KC's mind rent free :P

The difference is BF2042 tanked at the critics end as well given its buggy state of launch and limited content. Not sure if this is exactly like that 

Edited by RV1709

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

The difference is BF2042 tanked at the critics end as well given its buggy state of launch and limited content. Not sure if this is exactly like that 

It didn’t top sales charts either. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Btw if you're a fan of souls games do try Tunic. The atmosphere is amazing. Naturally I had to turn on god mode cause I got frustrsted, but the soundtrack visusls environment etc are grade A

Yes its on my list. I will play a ton of indie games together once am done with games I have installed.

19 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Dumpster fire can be for many reasons. Doesn’t stop it from being a dumbster fire

Is this reason enough:- 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:02 PM, 0verlord said:

Is everyone getting Ranked matches? I can’t get any even after waiting for a long time

it just says not enough players even in crossplay 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Is this reason enough:- 

It still has a 81 user score on MC. So clearly not reason enough.

Yes, the multi-player mode right now is completely dry with not enough reason to jump back in and the community is in mass exodus. It still has a decent enough campaign and enough users for quick play matches.

The main difference being, GT7 is a full price game with shady MTx from $ony, where as Halo Infinite MP is free to play with MTx only for cosmetics. Its like comparing apples to oranges.

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

You are so sad and sore ,y not just except sony is acting scummy and move on ?

The best part is you dont even have the damn console or the game yet :bash:

*accept :bash:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Oh so I guess these reasons will be resolved too:- 

24 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

343 really f**ked up with he content ,hopefully this radio silence means something good is coming soon.

23 minutes ago, psinide said:

Not expecting anything for this season, but really hope they get it together for Season 2

16 minutes ago, psinide said:

The main difference being, GT7 is a full price game with shady MTx from $ony, where as Halo Infinite MP is free to play with MTx only for cosmetics. Its like comparing apples to oranges.

I'm glad its not f2p because it puts a spotlight on how shitty the MTX is in a very bad light and get the press and people talking. If it was f2p everyone would excuse the scummy-a*s MTX like the do with Infinite, which will lead to no change at all.

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I'm glad its not f2p because it puts a spotlight on how shitty the MTX is in a very bad light and get the press and people talking. If it was f2p everyone would excuse the scummy-a*s MTX like the do with Infinite, which will lead to no change at all.

Sony doing gods work to get everyone in line .

You sound like sony PR :rofl:

19 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

You are so sad and sore ,y not just accept sony is acting scummy and move on ?

The best part is you dont even have the damn console or the game yet :bash:

:rofl:

As if the ppl calling GT7 a total dumpster just on the basis of higher than usual MTX & disregarding everything else,have any remote interest in it.

Also lol at user rating as a criteria.......for PS exclusives.

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh so I guess these reasons will be resolved too:- 

Man, read my post properly before quoting me. Else it makes you look ignorant.

I've clearly stated that Halo MP has nothing left in it at the moment. Doesn't change the fact that it is still higher on user score on MC. And comparing a F2P with MTx only for cosmetics vs the pay2win tactics of GT7. You're argument is moot.

20 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I agree, F2P games get some leeway for scummy MTx, we saw it with Apex in the beginning. Halo Infinite store is stupid, the prices are extremely scummy. They improved their battle-pass based on feedback, but what that did was make it easy to grind through it, and that's where we are now - more than a month and a half to go and we are sitting twiddling our thumbs. But both, Apex & Halo Infinte have solid gameplay which is why people still enjoy it. 

Apart from review bombs, the user score is a good yardstick to measure player sentiment. Its evident that Halo Infinite players are not as unhappy as GT7 players

Edited by psinide

24 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony doing gods work to get everyone in line .

You sound like sony PR :rofl:

At least I'm not hiding in bushes like you were when people were complaining about MFS pricing crapola :lol: 

The whole bot gang was :censored: when they sold half a game for 4k or full game for 8k :rofl: 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

At least I'm not hiding in bushes like you were when people were complaining about MFS pricing crapola :lol: 

The whole bot gang was :censored: when they sold half a game for 4k or full game for 8k :rofl: 

Stay stuck on MFS and its 4k or 8k price when everyone here played through GP :thumbsup: