PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Abhi jaldi Anda ? Bread ? chaddi ? banyan ?pe bhi milega :rofl: 

Phir jissne le ke koi bhi first party boot kiya usko 3-4 months aur free milega :rofl: 

2billion quarterly revenue from Xbox/GamesPass my a*s :lol: 

I don’t think the skipping of chip queue cost will ever reflect in any sort of written material. 
Must have cost a bomb in its own. 

Sad to see PS5 practically invisible. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

This is marketing. They are aiming for mass market in US.

And are quiet successful there. No idea why you would limit yourself to just tech stuff. 

This is how you make strong brand. By being ubiquitous.

Exactly mass market consumer goods is the one of the fastest ways to tell people about the subscription. 

No wonder ps now failed so hard ,what was it 2 million in 8-9 years :rofl: .

Edited by triggr happy ss

One can’t expect ppl to pay for something & generate billions in quarterly revenue which is flying free as f**k in all corners. 

Me & few others are just asking ppl to stop arguing just for the sake it as if this is some sort of master class business with returns at play here. 

What it achieves by the hit or miss in future has yet to be seen in the future.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

One can’t expect ppl to pay for something & generate billions in quarterly revenue which is flying free as f**k in all corners. 

Me & few others are just asking ppl to stop arguing just for the sake it as if this is some sort of master class business with returns at play here. 

Dude its just stupid to question a trillion dollar company and how it conducts its business . There are thousands of knowledgeable people working for them day and night .

i dont know what makes you think that you know better :giggle:

I’m not questioning their strategy with future returns.

Have made it clear many times that this can indeed generate returns of unimaginable proportions. 

I’m just questioning stupidity of ppl who think it’s already a viable strategy at present & others (who aren’t worth trillions)should start following immediately. 

Also you being overconfident in this trillion dollar company’s strategies for the past 20 years has brought you nothing but sorrow & disappointment up until recently. 
You as well as I know it fully,purely well at heart….no matter how much you pretend otherwise. 

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

They could be loosing money. But these big companies have a stockpile of cash. 

A good subscription service along with a bunch of competent studios churning games on regular basis is highly valuable business along with highly valuable ips. 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

I’m just questioning stupidity of ppl who think it’s already a viable strategy at present & others (who aren’t worth trillions)should start following immediately. 

Sony doesn't need to follow them. Gamepass isn't that big a deal when choosing console at least for me.

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Also you being overconfident in this trillion dollar company’s strategies for the past 20 years has brought you nothing but sorrow & disappointment up until recently. 

You as well as I know it fully,purely well at heart….no matter how much you pretend otherwise. 

This is subjective. 

My most anticipated title right now is Gears 6.

Even over Starfield. After Elden Ring, i don't think Starfield would be that special.

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

A good subscription service along with a bunch of competent studios churning games on regular basis is highly valuable business along with highly valuable ips. 

Only if everything which includes market scenario,tech,user interest,creative output & many other various aspects sit together in perfect harmony. 

Yes this can be the next revolution in gaming indeed. 

But every guy who thinks it’s a sure shot Business strategy with guaranteed returns is as delusional as the guy who thinks it’s a sure shot failure just cos it’s not earning anything today. 

A hit or miss roadmap like this can go either way so it’s only logical to not expect every player in the market to just drop everything & run for it as is. 

37 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I wonder why did they abandon zune then....

They incorporated it with the Windows Mobile OS (similar to what Apple did). It died when Windows for phones failed to gain momentum. 

They were too late to the market. 

6 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

They incorporated it with the Windows Mobile OS (similar to what Apple did). It died when Windows for phones failed to gain momentum. 

They were too late to the market. 

Is zune still alive as some (in some form, maybe as a part of some app/software in windows) or it's completely dead? 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Is zune still alive as some (in some form, maybe as a part of some app/software in windows) or it's completely dead? 

Completely dead afaik. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

1 hour ago, AnK said:

is as delusional as the guy who thinks it’s a sure shot failure just cos it’s not earning anything today. 

You mean your fanboy friends who keep posting tweets of how gamepass isn't sustainable in the long run . Or you who claims MS is bleeding money - 100 billion dollars (everything combined) just to stay afloat and then you also say this strategy may generate returns of great proportions in the future :ko:

No company no matter how big it is can afford losses (as per your definition ) of 100 billion dollars in hope of generating money in the future . Forget Phil - Satya Nadella would lose his job if MS loses that much money . 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

But every guy who thinks it’s a sure shot Business strategy with guaranteed returns is as delusional

Practically no Xbot/Pony/Fan/Gamer thinks that . And Unlike you we don't know everything in the world and cannot predict how things will turn out in the future so no one is saying it's a sure shot hit .

Also being a consumer - No one even cares about Profitability. Only you and your fanboy friends care/talk about profitability . 

We only answer/indulge in your queries (and random tweets from your fanboy friends ) when you start arguing against facts and write stuff which make no sense from financial/logical standpoint. 

And STOP pretending your queries and concerns are those of that as a genuine gamer . That's Absolute BS .You only post these articles/tweets /page long opinions to make fun/ridicule MS and defend Sony .

Quoting you .

2 hours ago, AnK said:

And Unlike You and Radical - other PS fanboys troll openly and don't try to disguise their trolling as concerns of a genuine gamer.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Also being a consumer - No one even cares about Profitability.

No one cares about profitability lmao. You got it all wrong.

My concern is a Joke of a greedy n sh*t gaming company has billions to change the future of big AAA games forever. The said company could not produce a single AAA hit game in 20 years apart from the usual Halo and Forza. Such sh*t companies can change the entire landscape by being generous in the start and then screwing up consumers in the long run. 

Don't be blind to it :)