PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Regarding these 2 games delayed - i agree it's a huge bummer . Was personally looking forward to Redfall more than Starfield. 

Can't talk about others but yeah I wouldn't pay 15$ / 600 Rs a month only to play third party titles few months after launch . The lineups needs to improve if I am paying full amount every month .As someone who doesn't get much time to play Subscriptions won't mean much if the titles I really want to play are just not there.

With Activision's acquisition the lineup should look substantially better and might warrant the full price . But for now MS still has a lot of work to do .

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol instead of a following tweet to say Deathloop on Xbox :rofl: in Sept

Yeh bhi lagta hai ab 2022 main hi aayega . Might just buy it on PS5 itself rather than waiting it for it till next year .

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Im not sure if you understand how fraudulent this is. the selling point of the game pass which was highlighted by Xbox marketing was atleast one exclusive Xbox game per quarter. Further, Xbox had actually gone ahead and specified a release date for Starfield. It would have definitely lured a % of consumers to sign up and/or extend.   Let’s not try and couch it

Fraudulent is a bit too harsh but sure, I agree with you.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Saddest part. They are not disappointed for the lack of quality first party titles. 

They are still satisfied as they are getting 2-3 years old non first party titles on the service. 

And thanks to such expectations, Spender gets a free pass everytime. 

Again If we were paying full amount we sure as hell would be disappointed . Good thing about these monthly Subscriptions is you can Cancel anytime you want . 

And don't think for once Spencer is getting a free pass - Pressure would be on him significantly when Activision deal.gets completed . MS has been building Gamepass for 3/4 years now if results don't show soon he will have to face the consequences .

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Again If we were paying full amount we sure as hell would be disappointed . Good thing about these monthly Subscriptions is you can Cancel anytime you want . 

And don't think for once Spencer is getting a free pass - Pressure would be on him significantly when Activision deal.gets completed . MS has been building Gamepass for 3/4 years now if results don't show soon he will have to face the consequences .

You can expect every damn game to get delayed. 

Titles worth playing from xbox game studios won't start showing up till mid-late 2023. 

It would be cheaper to get the games on other systems (if indies) or buy discs and sell them off later (if a aa/aaa title) as the service has nothing worthwhile to offer which is new. 

Edited by radicaldude

23 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Im not sure if you understand how fraudulent this is. the selling point of the game pass which was highlighted by Xbox marketing was atleast one exclusive Xbox game per quarter. Further, Xbox had actually gone ahead and specified a release date for Starfield. It would have definitely lured a % of consumers to sign up and/or extend.   Let’s not try and couch it

Show me this marketing material where xbox has officially said 1 exclusives 1st party game  per quarter. 

26 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Lured by starfield 15 months in advance ,i am sure you are talking about your bright mind :rofl:.

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lured by starfield 15 months in advance ,i am sure you are talking about your bright mind :rofl:.

Your fav company specifically pointed to a date in Nov 2022.  Not surprising you would endorse bad management and poor accountability of the team managing your fav dabba 

and radical already posted the one of many articles that said Xbox will release a new exclusive every quarter 

seethe ?

13 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Show me this marketing material where xbox has officially said 1 exclusives 1st party game  per quarter. 

With more than 23 studios worldwide creating games for Xbox, our goal is to release at least one new, first party game into Game Pass every quarter. Role playing games, shooters, strategy titles, adventure games, and more are all being built by our first party teams to ensure that there is a steady stream of compelling exclusive content to explore.

Source

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Screenshot-20220513-151633996-1.jpg

Thanks to this joomla, Spender raked in subscribers and console sales last year post June. 

Dont give me journalist nonsense ,give me official xbox wire or twitter post stating this.

I say the entire e3 21 conference i dont remember it being announced also . Show proof or shut up with your fanboy twitter sh*t.

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

sony did the same with God of war and horizon 2021  release dates :giggle:

HorizonFW & GT7 never got a release date.

Even if it was tossed as Fall 2021 games it was ready by Feb 2022. 

That’s barely 3 months late.

GoW~R & Uncharted 4 are the only two games in PS’s history which were delayed for full 9-12 months without being canceled(TLG).

But Xbox has pretty much done it with every single title since Phil Spencer took over the reigns.

Every f**ckin Game!!!

Edited by AnK

16 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Your fav company specifically pointed to a date in Nov 2022.  Not surprising you would endorse bad management and poor accountability of the team managing your fav dabba 

and radical already posted the one of many articles that said Xbox will release a new exclusive every quarter 

seethe ?

You are talking about people subscribing just coz of one game starfield last e3 after the date was announced. I am asking you who in the right mind will do it if the game is still another 15 months out?  Kuch aya samjh ya time waste kiya mainey? 

Radicle posts nothing but fanboy sh*t from twitter nothing else.

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

You are talking about people subscribing just coz of one game starfield last e3 after the date was announced. I am asking you who in the right mind will do it if the game is still another 15 months out?  Kuch aya samjh ya time waste kiya mainey? 

Keep justifying your fav dabba purchase which has given you absolutely nothing this year or at launch. The one year you had something was the same done to death franchises - Halol and Forza 

20 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Source

They just stated that its their goal and that work has started to achieve it.

it no confirmation that we guarantee we will be releasing 1 game per quarter starting today so please subscribe as radicle and Rv bright is trying to imply.

33 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Toh tu kaunse mahagyaani cheeze post karta hai :P

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Haha 1