PlayStation vs Xbox thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

That’s the best they can offer. 

Any idiot who stacked up multiple PSplus codes for years to come thinking it will go through obviously is in equal parts to be blamed for this. 
Not every instance of a “poor guy” looking to save money can be seen with a soft corner. 

Ppl who bought PSnow codes/Subs were the smarter ones. 

@rushab oswal how many years psn plus  have you stacked up 😂

Edited by hsk_colossus

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Here, you are asking for 60fps footage. I mean you are not happy by the incredible visuals of the actual in game footage, but you went one notch higher to demand a 60fps gameplay footage.

And when I ask for a trailer (i would even accept a 20 fps trailer), about a game we know nothing about, you start defending the UN-defendable.

Hypocrisy at its best

Frame rate over Graphics for me. As a PS5 owner, i have full right to demand 60fps coz i know these machines are capable of giving 60fps.. I can ask and question Sony if i don't like anything coz im a Sony PS customer unlike you.

You on other hand, you should never ask or complaint about anything to anyone lol

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Because that's the primary pull of PS+ Premium... Demos!! Nothing else... Just demos. 

You call out people for sharing such tweets and then do the same. 

I dont even understand how this tweet makes sense anyway. Most of the games dont have demos anyway right now. This way, companies would forcefully have to make demos. If this requirement wasn't there, they wouldn't be making them. How does this amount to Sony charging for demos? Or am i misunderstanding something?

Don’t reason with bafoons logically. 

Leave them to Hope & Me. 

:- 

On 4/27/2022 at 9:25 AM, AnK said:

Imagine asking $10 to play Halo 10,Gears 9 & Forza 14 to play next gen version or their demos when all three & all of their prequel chain are fully up for $0.87 :rofl: .

7 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I dont even understand how this tweet makes sense anyway. Most of the games dont have demos anyway right now. This way, companies would forcefully have to make demos. If this requirement wasn't there, they wouldn't be making them. How does this amount to Sony charging for demos? Or am i misunderstanding something?

Honestly, I think it's just complaining for the sake of complaining :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Honestly, I think it's just complaining for the sake of complaining :D

Once PSplus Premium launches we all know which service will have the most highest rated catalogue. 

It’s just the a*s burn & ego taking over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Once PSplus Premium launches we all know which service will have the most highest rated catalogue. 

It’s just the a*s burn & ego taking over. 

Will be interesting to see how much PS5 adaption it increases. 

My guess is it will show true value of gamepass and will actually increase adaption of xbox.

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Will be interesting to see how much PS5 adaption it increases. 

My guess is it will show true value of gamepass and will actually increase adaption of xbox.

Ps doesn't need to rely on langar to sell consoles. 

You are completely wrong here. Ps 5 has sold more than 15 million units already. 

Gow r will sell millions more. 

Ps has games to sell systems. Not services. 

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Structure of the show. 

*Spencers voice* world premier 

Game 1 (30 second teaser) 

*Play it first on gamepass*

Game 2 (30 second teaser) 

*We care for our followers. We provide quality langar*

Game 3 (30 second teaser, coming December 30, 2069) 

* We use quality ingredients to cook our langar* 

Game 4 ( CGI trailer ) 

*Spencer- regular customers of our langar get 3 years of langar free*

Show ends. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Structure of the show. 

*Spencers voice* world premier 

Game 1 (30 second teaser) 

*Play it first on gamepass*

Game 2 (30 second teaser) 

*We care for our followers. We provide quality langar*

Game 3 (30 second teaser, coming December 30, 2069) 

* We use quality ingredients to cook our langar* 

Game 4 ( CGI trailer ) 

*Spencer- regular customers of our langar get 3 years of langar free*

Show ends. 

Quality langar is better than expensive but low quality food on PS+extra premium.

51 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

You're misunderstanding nothing. At this point people are just getting high on their own farts is what it is.

• Haha 1

How about some appreciation for the Xbox Bethesda game showcase, eh? Atleast we know they are going to show Starfield gameplay now.

If you are complaining against xbox and gamepass all the time, now you should also be excited to see what's they gonna come up with to change the scenario, right? If it's found out to be trash, by all means parade on with your hate propaganda. If it's good then atleast you should be happy for the gamers. Everyone wins!

But only after the show.

• Haha 1