PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

40 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even if a fraction of 57k was spent wisely on the PS5, one wouldn’t have needed anything else. 

Ever since I got XSX, my playtime on PS5 reduced significantly. 

Just because Xbox has less number of exclusives doesn't mean it just sits there collecting dust (it depends on each individual and their playstyle). 

In fact, the opposite happens, coz PS5 exclusives can be completed in 1-2 weeks. Once you're done with them, you won't replay them for a long time again. 

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 3

Just now, Vamos said:

Just because Xbox has less number of exclusives doesn't mean it just sits there collecting dust (it depends on each individual and their playstyle). 

In fact, the opposite happens, coz PS5 exclusives can be completed in 1-2 weeks. Once you're done with them, you won't reply them for a long time again. 

same.. Ps5 gets used only when there is an exclusive released …

rest of the time it’s xbox and langar 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamos said:

In fact, the opposite happens, coz PS5 exclusives can be completed in 1-2 weeks. Once you're done with them, you won't reply them for a long time again. 

same.. Ps5 gets used only when there is an exclusive released …

rest of the time it’s xbox and langar 

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Where's Adity/Comingle?

Dont tell me he is ban again? Like perma ban?

I think perma ban ,where is hope? 

un ban everyone ,its a small of community of active members on top of that you perma ban everyone .

whats the point then? Give a week -2 week ban max whenever rules are broken .

Edit more than half the time the mods are the ones instigating ,ban them also if you care so much about rules.

Edited by triggr happy ss

8 minutes ago, Vamos said:

In fact, the opposite happens, coz PS5 exclusives can be completed in 1-2 weeks. Once you're done with them, you won't replay them for a long time again. 

I am not talking on individual bases. 
Individually ppl could be Flight ✈️ fan,Halo/gears/Forza fan or even be part of a community where everyone owns XB & do daily lobbying. 

My point is only & only that in 2020 if majority of ppl had known that till 2023-2024 the Xbox is only going to serve them few AAA multiplatforms 6-18 month old,AA day1 crap,few good indies & the holy trinity. 

The picture would have been a lot different. 

Hence the “catfish” “fool’s gold” strategy applied & in all honesty,no sane consumer should encourage such tactics….no matter how big a fanboy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I think perma ban ,where is hope? 

un ban everyone ,its a small of community of active members on top of that you perma ban everyone .

whats the point then? Give a week -2 week ban max whenever rules are broken .

What he did to get perma ban? Smh

48 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

What he did to get perma ban? Smh

Not sure if it's perma ban, basically AC had posted a video on elden ring thread where he and his mimic tear use 2x rivers of blood to kill the boss malenia.

on that Hope started behaving like a lvl 9999 pr0 gamer for no reason saying that it's not an achievement with "summons" and you must solo the boss, and how hope has played all the souls games( except elden ring :lol: )

TLDR Hope went full retard in the elden ring thread for no reason.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Where's Adity/Comingle?

Dont tell me he is ban again? Like perma ban?

He is "muted" i guess because even after he got banned he was liking posts and all

1 hour ago, AnK said:

the “catfish” “fool’s gold” strategy applied & in all honesty,no sane consumer should encourage such tactics….no matter how big a fanboy.

I don’t really want or care about Xbox exclusives. Just want games through Gamepass subscription at good value for money 

example, Guardian of the Galaxy is on Gamepass and XSX + Gamepass is a pretty great deal that way

Cost of games like GoG on PS5 would have been just 300/- 

Buy disc play over the weekend & sell. 

many such games including the total cost of gaming on PS5 only would have been much much less than 1,12,000/- (cost of PS5 + SX with subscriptions). 

Not to mention GoG is also part of PS+Extra now. 

Just admit it,had ppl known the truth about 2020-24’s state of Xbox…ppl would have never invested & waited instead for mid gen refreshes to take a call when gold would have been actually visible to catfish. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Just admit it,had ppl known the truth about 2020-24’s state of Xbox…ppl would have never invested & waited instead for mid gen refreshes to take a call when gold would have been actually visible to catfish. 

:roflroll:

Just admit it, you don’t know anything 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Can we predict what will come before ? Xbox exclusives Or the mid gen refresh (Xbox Series XXX)?

Ideally mid gen refresh should have been in 2023 fall. 

But since yield related demand supply issue has been stretched this long. 
I don’t think either company would be looking at another power house machine that will create more yield problems. 

But if everything had gone naturally & pandemic hadn’t happened.

It’s safe to say that Starfield (the only game which was in development before pandemic) would have come just about in time with mid gen refreshes. 

Edited by AnK

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Who the hell preorders or gets into a subscription service for a game that is 15 months away is beyond me :rofl::majesty:

Now dont tell me you guy had preordered ragnarok the day sony announced 2021 two year ago :lol:

Screenshot-20220520-151318.png

If catfishing was a school, then spender would be prof emeritus