Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I am playing Elden Ring for majority of times now, with many new games downloaded on SSD to play in the line

 

you are the one actually playing nothing :rofl:

 

 

 

You mean games that released 2-3 years back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

🤖s 10 months in one year. 


& then there a times when it’s 12 months in one year. 
 

There have been many like 2022 before. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

You mean games that released 2-3 years back. 

Nope, released in last 12 months 

 

what are you, living under a rock bro thinking of playing outdated games? :rofl: 
 

ohh, you actually don’t play games :rofl::rofl:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Nope, released in last 12 months 

 

what are you, living under a rock bro thinking of playing outdated games? :rofl: 
 

ohh, you actually don’t play games :rofl::rofl:

 

 

You mean Zelda clones :roflroll:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why was Adity banned again? 

 

Made sly comments on someone's family again but this time he forgot to switch his account ;)

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Made sly comments on someone's family again but this time he forgot to switch his account ;)

Lets bring him back now and hope too ,
they have learnt the lesson. Showcase is next month ,let everyone have fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lets bring him back now and hope too ,
they have learnt the lesson. Showcase is next month ,let everyone have fun.

 

 

Who's he you are referring to

 

Adity, comingle, panopticon, gamer adi, who exactly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Who's he you are referring to

 

Adity, comingle, panopticon, gamer adi, who exactly. 

 

Adity comingle is the same guy with the same account just changed his name.

gamer_adi is the guy who writes his meme pony bad poetry here and is now asking for PC building suggestions( which makes it obvious 100% he's not comingle who says "console is cheaper than PC" )

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Adity comingle is the same guy with the same account just changed his name.

gamer_adi is the guy who writes his meme pony bad poetry here and is now asking for PC building suggestions( which makes it obvious 100% he's not comingle who says "console is cheaper than PC" )

Bhai tu chup ho jaa please 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lets bring him back now and hope too ,
they have learnt the lesson. Showcase is next month ,let everyone have fun.

 

I didn't ban them and as a rule, I don't unban anyone whom I haven't banned myself. 

 

Tell them to ask or apologize to the guys who did ban them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lets bring him back now and hope too ,
they have learnt the lesson. Showcase is next month ,let everyone have fun.

I didn't even make any sly comments. My comment wouldn't be an insult if cope didn't insult me in the first place.

These guys will blame everything from a stubbed toe to the Ukraine war on me without any real proof. 

Overlord was banned for calling someone an idiot but I have reported posts calling me an idiot directly multiple times and it gets ignored. If I point it out, it gets hidden. 

It's just utter nonsense. 

 

If I point it out, supreme leaser will call it victim card or whatever tf. 

Same guy also uses someone's personal tragedy to prove xbots are evil. 

The only lesson to learn here is to not hurt their fragile egos. 

 

Anyways, here till the next time I get banned from ponies with a red button.

 

 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Unban comingle and ban triggr 

 

Yes, adity is very spicy

triggr is a boring boomer on the other hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Adity comingle is the same guy with the same account just changed his name.

gamer_adi is the guy who writes his meme pony bad poetry here and is now asking for PC building suggestions( which makes it obvious 100% he's not comingle who says "console is cheaper than PC" )

Ok ACP Padyuman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

 

I didn't ban them and as a rule, I don't unban anyone whom I haven't banned myself. 

 

Tell them to ask or apologize to the guys who did ban them. 

 

Ank is an exception I presume 😂😂

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...