PlayStation vs Xbox thread

7 minutes ago, BK__317 said:

Lmao,every xbox first party title is delayed to next year.

This year is nothing for xbox,23 studios and nothing!!! Even worse is that Forza motorsport 8 was 99% expected to drop this year and looks like it is delayed too.

Call me a PS Fanboy but my god,this is embrassing.Phil needs to beat the sh*t out of his studios!

I will take Gotham knights and MW2 on gamepass day one as reimbursement. Thank you 

7 minutes ago, BK__317 said:

This year is nothing for xbox,23 studios and nothing!!! Even worse is that Forza motorsport 8 was 99% expected to drop this year and looks like it is delayed too.

Call me a PS Fanboy but my god,this is embrassing.Phil needs to beat the sh*t out of his studios!

I will take Gotham knights and MW2 on gamepass day one as reimbursement. Thank you 

12 minutes ago, BK__317 said:

What are your views on Subscription services in general ? Both Gamepass and PS plus extra.  Just curious to know cause you're a new member here.  

Edited by Krazyniks

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Don't see Gotham Knights coming day1 on GP . WB will demand a crazy amount like 50 mil dollars which MS may not be ready to pay .

Also Although the acquisition isn't complete yet still MW2 can and should come on Gamepass . Whatever MS will have to pay to Activision for the rights will come back to MS in a year's time anyway .

But i think it will come on Gamepass for Console only :P 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Don't see Gotham Knights coming day1 on GP . WB will demand a crazy amount like 50 mil dollars which MS may not be ready to pay .

Also Although the acquisition isn't complete yet still MW2 can and should come on Gamepass . Whatever MS will have to pay to Activision for the rights will come back to MS in a year's time anyway .

But i think it will come on Gamepass for Console only :P 

It’s Not coming to gamepass.. acquisition hasn’t closed yet…

why would anyone think it would come to gamepass? 

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

It’s Not coming to gamepass.. acquisition hasn’t closed yet…

why would anyone think it would come to gamepass? 

To try n make up for no AAA exclusives this year MS might put this game on Gamepass / Gotham Knights on day 1 - that's the theory going around right ?

Yes acquisition isn't closed yet so MS will have to pay Money to Activision but they can probably structure the payment in a way in which they can get it back after acquisition completes .

Just an opinion ....

Edited by Krazyniks

To try n make up for no AAA exclusives this year MS might put this game on Gamepass / Gotham Knights on day 1 - that's the theory going around right ?

Yes acquisition isn't closed yet so MS will have to pay Money to Activision but they can probably structure the payment in a way in which they can get it back after acquisition completes .

Just an opinion ....

Yeah lol if MS pays Activision 1 billion to put MW2 on gamepass, they'll get the money back in their pocket when the acquisition closes. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Just an opinion ....

Not gonna happen! 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah lol if MS pays Activision 1 billion to put MW2 on gamepass, they'll get the money back in their pocket when the acquisition closes. 

Why on earth would MS have to pay 1 billion ? It's not like Activision expects 15 mil xbox users to buy this game within the first year . ( Just Xbox user's not PC ) 

At best Activision would be expecting 2/3 mil sales from Xbox users which would equate to 150/200 mil lost revenue from sales if game comes on Gamepass..

Also I know you are a CA and know more than me - But this kind of deal where MS can somehow get the money back is possible right ? Or its not because of regulatory issues / shareholder concerns? 

Edited by Krazyniks

11 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Just an opinion ....

Not gonna happen! 

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Not gonna happen! 

Yeah don't have high hopes of such a thing happening - was just going around through the rumours and how it can be done . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Why on earth would MS have to pay 1 billion ? It's not like Activision expects 15 mil xbox users to buy this game within the first year . ( Just Xbox user's not PC ) 

At best Activision would be expecting 2/3 mil sales from Xbox users which would equate to 150/200 mil lost revenue from sales if game comes on Gamepass..

Also I know you are a CA and know more than me - But this kind of deal where MS can somehow get the money back is possible right ? Or its not because of regulatory issues / shareholder concerns? 

What I meant was, they could pay any sort of money to Activision for the MW2 deal. Outgoing shareholders or management have no way of taking it out since anything outside the ordinary course like big bonus, buyback, dividend, etc will have to be approved by MS as per the share purchase agreement (publicly available). So the cash paid will just sit in the company. When MS acquires the cash is theirs. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You people are too soft. I'm out. Peace. 

Continuing from Tlou 1 remake . Yes i am soft . Not a fan of arguing online with people I don't know in general .  Have had my share of verbal arguments earlier on discord and other places and found they did nothing but spoil remaining part of my day . Peace out.  

Edited by Krazyniks

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/naughty-dog-has-revealed-the-first-concept-art-for-its-last-of-us-multiplayer-game/

This concept art(THE LAST OF US FACTIONS) alone  has me more hyped than what xbox is gonna put up tomorrow (filler gamepass show).aka "xbox has no games"

Naughty Dog(story,gameplay and the cinematics) as a gaming studio  alone is better than all those so called acquired MS studios. 

Come on back me up sony gang .Ank,radical dude,rv1709......

I would rather play one game than play all the soulless free shovelware games( in some cases vaporvare "cough cough in most cases")

and for everyone else may be  "they can touch grass"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/naughty-dog-has-revealed-the-first-concept-art-for-its-last-of-us-multiplayer-game/

This concept art(THE LAST OF US FACTIONS) alone  has me more hyped than what xbox is gonna put up tomorrow (filler gamepass show).aka "xbox has no games"

Naughty Dog(story,gameplay and the cinematics) as a gaming studio  alone is better than all those so called acquired MS studios. 

I would rather play one game than play all the soulless free shovelware games( in some cases vaporvare "cough cough in most cases")

Didn't work, sir. Please try again. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Didn't work, sir. Please try again. 

HERE IT GOES AGAIN

Come on back me up sony gang .Ank,radical dude,rv1709.,comingle.....

Just now, Masterjack said:

HERE IT GOES AGAIN

Come on back me up sony gang .Ank,radical dude,rv1709.,comingle.....

:hi:

31 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

Ye thoda jaada ho gaya

xurfdc4.gif

14 hours ago, Masterjack said:

There are quite a few more in the Pony gang you forgot to name :P 

Edited by Krazyniks

There are quite a few more in the Pony gang you forgot to name :P 

I know and most of these people are banned. Mods are clearly xbots 

• Haha 2