PlayStation vs Xbox thread

3 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Why is this funny to you?

He is trying to be Radical. He still in training mode. Don't bother him please. Let the transformation complete. 

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Vamos said:

Video game movies suck because those who make them do not always align with the game creators' or the fans' expectations. And the writing is sh*t coz they try to condense a large story into a 2hr screenplay.

Long form story telling works well for games. 

We're already seeing how they can be good with Netflix's Witcher and hopefully Last of Us soon. 

Lol Witcher is based on the books and happens before the events of the game. Video game stories, even of the best games, generally suck if you look at them in isolation without all the gameplay that leads to the cutscenes. It is a core part of the experience.

3 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Why is this funny to you?

I think may be he had sky high expectations even after Geoff hinting on twitter this year that the summer showcase won’t be having too many new game announcements on this show . 

I guess it’s ok to be delusional .whatever rocks my boat 😂

40 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

I think may be he had sky high expectations even after Geoff hinting on twitter this year that the summer showcase won’t be having too many new game announcements on this show . 

I guess it’s ok to be delusional .whatever rocks my boat 😂

No, I had high expectations from the Xbox showcase since they said it’s gonna be 90 mins of gameplay and demos. I guess I missed the part which said only indie pindie “50 rs will only get you this”  will take up 70 percent of the show 

34 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

20220617_112835.jpg

So much for in race RT. :giggle:

Why does the game's creative director say this then? 

As for visuals, Esaki reiterates that every track, including old favorites, will be built from the ground up with the new engine and that ray tracing is in effect on-track during gameplay (not just during replay as in Gran Turismo 7). That said, you will get a bonus during replays, as they’ll feature full global illumination along with ray tracing for even nicer-looking lighting

https://wccftech.com/forza-motorsport-physics-ray-tracing-global-illumination-trailer-pc-now-xbox-series-x/

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Why does the game's creative director say this then? 

As for visuals, Esaki reiterates that every track, including old favorites, will be built from the ground up with the new engine and that ray tracing is in effect on-track during gameplay (not just during replay as in Gran Turismo 7). That said, you will get a bonus during replays, as they’ll feature full global illumination along with ray tracing for even nicer-looking lighting

https://wccftech.com/forza-motorsport-physics-ray-tracing-global-illumination-trailer-pc-now-xbox-series-x/

Yes its confirmed RT reflection only during races. Dictator just assuming stuff there. He thinks its not possible to do it in real time in races.

GT7 looks so last gen in graphics now in comparison lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

20220617_112835.jpg

On consoles they will have game modes most likely. Doubt they would do 4k60 with ray tracing like they showed in trailer.

Either way, apparently we are definitely getting full fat next gen experience with this game. Unlike some other next gen exclusives that are made using last gen tech.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

20220617_112835.jpg

Yeah its a basic reflection RT, like what Miles does in RT 60fps mode. They had to tick the "in race RT" checkbox so they did it. PC version will probably have full blown RT like global illumination etc.

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

No, I had high expectations from the Xbox showcase since they said it’s gonna be 90 mins of gameplay and demos. I guess I missed the part which said only indie pindie “50 rs will only get you this”  will take up 70 percent of the show 

Are you still disappointed that xbox won’t come out fast charging ? 😂

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

The tweet that you posted is for an upcoming event on the 21st for ID@Xbox. Bhai kya phook kar aate ho? How are the two things even related?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, TRMNTR said:

The tweet that you posted is for an upcoming event on the 21st for ID@Xbox. Bhai kya phook kar aate ho? How are the two things even related?

inko bhi apne opinion dene do .achha lagta hain sunane mein .😜

I also request you to kindly to not bring common sense , logic and all into the conversation .

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Stop pretending that you care about Xbox . And considering the amount of fun people are having playing Indie games like TMNT and dozens of  games before it - you're the one who's missing out on genuine fun.  

Also waiting for you guys to praise Stray and other Indies which will be available on PS plus extra.  And justify calling them as Fine dine Indie experience :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Stop pretending that you care about Xbox . And considering the amount of fun people are having playing Indie games like TMNT and dozens of  games before it - you're the one who's missing out on genuine fun.  

Also waiting for you guys to praise Stray and other Indies which will be available on PS plus extra.  And justify calling them as Fine dine Indie experience :P

Sifu goty already :P