PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Nintendo has opened your eyes to the good stuff

Yes, Nintendo and Switch = :majesty:

I was playing Cuphead on Switch in the following way:

me laying on my bed on my stomach with some support pillow to my head, Switch screen right in front of my face with kick-stand out, 2 joycons in each hand and out of my sight

damn if it wasn’t the laziest, the most comfortable, the most best-est and the most satisfying gaming experience of my life

• Like 1

10 hours ago, radicaldude said:

20220906-123638.jpg

You are missing the point here. Skyward Sword isn't available on Switch. 

While Nintendo could do better, it still benefit whoever missed on original release, like me cause i didn't had that accessory that made wiimote accurate.

Price isn't biggest issue. It will drop anyways and will be cheaper than Nintendo remake.

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

No matter when you read this....

Xbox is third. 

MS takes a more holistic view of gaming, they think beyond selling few extra consoles over their competitors.

And they were second in Xbox one era, ahead of Wii u. I wouldn't be surprised if Switch 2 went down the same route. Nintendo always does it after a huge success.

7 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

You are missing the point here. Skyward Sword isn't available on Switch. 

While Nintendo could do better, it still benefit whoever missed on original release, like me cause i didn't had that accessory that made wiimote accurate.

Price isn't biggest issue. It will drop anyways and will be cheaper than Nintendo remake.

MS takes a more holistic view of gaming, they think beyond selling few extra consoles over their competitors.

And they were second in Xbox one era, ahead of Wii u. I wouldn't be surprised if Switch 2 went down the same route. Nintendo always does it after a huge success.

Subah subah saste nashe ....

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Yes, Nintendo and Switch = :majesty:

I was playing Cuphead on Switch in the following way:

me laying on my bed on my stomach with some support pillow to my head, Switch screen right in front of my face with kick-stand out, 2 joycons in each hand and out of my sight

damn if it wasn’t the laziest, the most comfortable, the most best-est and the most satisfying gaming experience of my life

20220911-113439.jpg

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

You guys are on the wrong thread. You should be more active on the infinite thread. 

Disagree. 

Halo Infinite got viewers choice award last year, it's eligible for Game Awards GOTY this year. MasterQueef is gonna make mince meat out of Malena, Kratos, that cat from Stray and Aloy at the same time single handedly!!

#XboxNumberJuan

• Assassins Creed changed the title to PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread
10 minutes ago, Wario said:

None at all, they just don't understand what games are meant for.

20 minutes ago, bowser said:

What's the rationale behind referring to Nintendo gamers as kids?

..... Says Bowser and Wario ?

P.S. I think they say it coz the graphics or art style of Ninty Games are usually toonish. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

..... Says Bowser and Wario ?

P.S. I think they say it coz the graphics or art style of Ninty Games are usually toonish. 

What did I say? I just asked a question.

But by that logic animated movies, cartoons and comics are also only for kids. 

I understand you are interpreting the other guy's comment though. What's your take on Nintendo?

45 minutes ago, bowser said:

What's the rationale behind referring to Nintendo gamers as kids?

Ever since Nintendo started being a topic in this thread, the quality of discussions and arguments went up twofold. 

Says a lot who are actually behaving like kids :lol:

Edited by Vamos
  • Haha 6