PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

What's the full form of AAA w.r.t games? Curious as I've been hearing this term a lot the last 2 gens:scratchchin:

It's related to team quality.

Some years ago, studios used to say they have their A-team working on game. So it's a A game. Which used to mean best possible at that time.

Then eventually they started adding A's to emphasize that.

Just now, playstationdude said:

Ok, so more of a "feeling" to gauge the quality of games, as assigned by gamers, instead of real terminology.

Generally, yes but it depends on the context. When the context is console wars, it's mostly a "feeling" to gauge the size of e-peen of insecure fanboys.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Dafuq?!

excuse me what GIF

All I said was its overpriced even with the discount, which is a sentiment most people would agree on, even xbots and closeted xbots.

Jeez you guys are too soft. 

Yes everyone agrees it's overpriced in India.  It has been repeated a 1000 times and yet everytime you ponies bring it up and talk as if it's something new .

And my point still stands stop pretending you are sharing a viewpoint - you just want to make fun like every other pony here . 

None of you will ever accept XSS at 300/250$ is a gr8 value for money (even with no gr8 exclusives) 

XSS can run Cyberpunk at 60fps at 1080p . It's a very solid machine for a great price. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

but ps5 insnt :rofl:

Finally got it? 

I am waiting for Series S version of PS5.

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Microsoft is self aware. Meanwhile the delulu ivg xbots …. ?

This is to convince regulators.

Both companies make games in different genres so how to compare them?

Sony has no online shooters or  survival games or Wrpgs.

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Yes everyone agrees it's overpriced in India.  It has been repeated a 1000 times and yet everytime you ponies bring it up and talk as if it's something new .

And my point still stands stop pretending you are sharing a viewpoint - you just want to make fun like every other pony here . 

None of you will ever accept XSS at 300/250$ is a gr8 value for money (even with no gr8 exclusives) 

XSS can run Cyberpunk at 60fps at 1080p . It's a very solid machine for a great price. 

No, you missed the point again xboner.

I meant, when 299GBP console can get a sale price of 190GBP in UK, 35K price in India discounted to 30K is a little underwhelming.

20K would have been killer imo, that is all.

As for how it runs CP2077 that no one asked, yeah, good for you. And 60fps peak is 1080p, else its 800p lowest.

Anyway, I never said its bad just comparing price, I'm sure its a pure next gen console, I'll take your word for it.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

No, you missed the point again xboner.

I meant, when 299GBP console can get a sale price of 190GBP in UK, 35K price in India discounted to 30K is a little underwhelming.

20K would have been killer imo, that is all.

As for how it runs CP2077 that no one asked, yeah, good for you. And 60fps peak is 1080p, else its 800p lowest.

Anyway, I never said its bad just comparing price, I'm sure its a pure next gen console, I'll take your word for it.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Again you ponies live in a different world . And yes your point is totally invalid . Cause XSS has been available in India for 30k only . Even though official MRP increased upto 37k . Koi special discount diya hi nahi Indian market ko for this festive season so kaisa comparison.

You never said it's bad really :rofl: that's all you ponies say about it all the time . 

Hence my point why do you care about it's pricing - cause all you ponies wanna do is make fun of it.

34 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Again you ponies live in a different world . And yes your point is totally invalid . Cause XSS has been available in India for 30k only . Even though official MRP increased upto 37k . Koi special discount diya hi nahi Indian market ko for this festive season so kaisa comparison.

You never said it's bad really :rofl: that's all you ponies say about it all the time . 

Hence my point why do you care about it's pricing - cause all you ponies wanna do is make fun of it.

I blame phil that he hasnt given a major discount in our market where monthly consoles sales are as much as japan or Usa. :rofl:

Also the price gap between the series S and series x/ps5 has actually increased now that the series S is easily available for 30k and it’s automatically become a better deal it you are price sensitive.

But the easily underwhelmed pony population conveniently fails to see that.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

I

Also the price gap between the series S and series x/ps5 has actually increased now that the series S is easily available for 30k and it’s automatically become a better deal it you are price sensitive.

What you fail to see is that even spending 30 k on a piece of trash like the series L makes no sense. Its a digital system so only Gamepass can redeem it and Xbox has launched 0 FP games in 2022. If people want to spend 30k + gamepass fees to play indies @1080p then sure.

Secondly, for games not on GP, youll have to spend $60/$70 and youll be stuck with it forever. Its better to either wait, or spend 15k more to get a series X with a disc drive. Atleast with the drive, you can enjoy games not on GP (via disc) and sell them later (after you are done with it)

Series L has failure written all over it , till Spender starts releasing actual big budget games on Gamepass

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

I blame phil that he hasnt given a major discount in our market where monthly consoles sales are as much as japan or Usa. :rofl:

Dude more than half the sales of xbox come from US . India doesn't matter to MS. If it did they would have priced it on par to begin with 300$=30000. 

Also no need to spend 30k either. You can get pre-owned XSS for 20-22k it's really best value for money console right now. 

What this machine can do at 300$ bucks is just amazing - Fast loading times , good CPU , Quick Resume and yes it can run all next gen games and mostly maintain 1440p30 and 1080p60fps (apart from few challenging sections) .

The constant criticism and insult of this console from ponies only shows how little they understand about good engineering work and only care about console wars. 

Also PS5 + XSS is the best combo to enjoy best of both worlds imo. Buy PS exclusives and multiplats on PS and enjoy MS games and other Indies via Gamepass on XSS . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

What you fail to see is that even spending 30 k on a piece of trash like the series L makes no sense. Its a digital system so only Gamepass can redeem it and Xbox has launched 0 FP games in 2022. If people want to spend 30k + gamepass fees to play indies @1080p then sure.

Secondly, for games not on GP, youll have to spend $60/$70 and youll be stuck with it forever. Its better to either wait, or spend 15k more to get a series X with a disc drive. Atleast with the drive, you can enjoy games not on GP (via disc) and sell them later (after you are done with it)

Series L has failure written all over it , till Spender starts releasing actual big budget games on Gamepass

Series S is best value system after price increase of other systems. You can get it for 25k or so. And games look beautiful on it.

deal-with-it-cat.gif

4 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Current MRP for XSS is not 30K, XSS price was hiked again along with XSX if I'm not mistaken.

I can comment on anything gaming in a public forum, I don't have to own it or have an intent to buy it. Its not even making fun of your darling XSS, a comment on its pricing and preferable price imo that could get it off the ground in India, but you have to come in its defend even if its valid point.

You xboners get offended so easily, even when no one says anything bad about your precious console :rofl:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Also PS5 + XSS is the best combo to enjoy best of both worlds imo. Buy PS exclusives and multiplats on PS and enjoy MS games and other Indies via Gamepass on XSS . 

This is the combo I have now and I agree. PS5 for exclusives/blockbusters + XSS for gamepass works out great. I use my XSS more than PS5 but that's a personal preference.

• Like 1