PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, gecko89 said:

Current MRP for XSS is not 30K, XSS price was hiked again along with XSX if I'm not mistaken.

I can comment on anything gaming in a public forum, I don't have to own it or have an intent to buy it. Its not even making fun of your darling XSS, a comment on its pricing and preferable price imo that could get it off the ground in India, but you have to come in its defend even if its valid point.

You xboners get offended so easily, even when no one says anything bad about your precious console :rofl:

He is not an xbot. If i remember correctly he sold it.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

And no it's not holding back any game development. Just pure nonsense. This has been clarified many times by developers and people with relevant knowledge. 

Ps4 is not holding back and series s is holding back :rofl:

even if it is i am sure the lowered spec pc’s are equally to be blamed. There is no way of knowing how things could have been

sometimes its the series s price ,sometimes its series s specs ,sometimes its xbox has no games ,sometimes its xbox is a monopoly. 

Itni games hai sony console pay toh itna time bakwass karney ka time kahan sey milta hai? 

Edited by triggr happy ss

11 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Series S is best value system after price increase of other systems. You can get it for 25k or so. And games look beautiful on it.

deal-with-it-cat.gif

You can get a ps2 for 3k or so. 

The  ps2 ecosystem has games that are 1000x better than the indie crap you have been getting in 2022 via Gamepass.

That makes it the best deal in gaming. Games look beautiful on the ps2 as well (if you have the right display). 

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

even if it is i am sure the lowered spec pc’s are equally to be blamed. There is no way of knowing how things could have been

sometimes its the series s price ,sometimes its series s specs ,sometimes its xbox has no games ,sometimes its xbox is a monopoly. 

Itni games hai sony console pay toh itna time bakwass karney ka kahan sey milta hai? 

Developers interview

He says:

-Series X is lead platform. They make game first on it. Series S doesn't hold anything back. That's why you get more graphics modes on X.

-No separate dev kit for Series S. Both are so similar, you just enable Series S mode from settings. Doesn't take too long to get it working.

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The  ps2 ecosystem has games that are 1000x better than the indie crap you have been getting in 2022 via Gamepass.

That makes it the best deal in gaming. Games look beautiful on the ps2 as well (if you have the right display). 

Series S has backwards compatibility and exceptional back catalogue.

I agree with you on this.

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Developers interview

He says:

-Series X is lead platform. They make game first on it. Series S doesn't hold anything back. That's why you get more graphics modes on X.

-No separate dev kit for Series S. Both are so similar, you just enable Series S mode from settings. Doesn't take too long to get it working.

I guess that's the reason multiplat games are so poorly optimised on the series x, generally. 

Series l is giving an l to the towa of powa.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, b!T said:

This is the combo I have now and I agree. PS5 for exclusives/blockbusters + XSS for gamepass works out great. I use my XSS more than PS5 but that's a personal preference.

That a personal preference for majority of people with gamepass .Once you finish the sony AAA banger there is not much to do there. 

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

That a personal preference for majority of people with gamepass .Once you finish the sony AAA banger there is not much to do there. 

5.1 million sales in a week @ 70 dollars is really making xbots seethe ?

interesting cause many don’t even finish the “passion projects” on Xbox. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Nah, everyone know half of those 5 million copies will hit used market within a month of release. 

Going above 10 - 12 million will be a struggle after that.

That's why Sony has to resort to bundling to keep software sales chugging.

10 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nah, everyone know half of those 5 million copies will hit used market within a month of release. 

Going above 10 - 12 million will be a struggle after that.

That's why Sony has to resort to bundling to keep software sales chugging.

Elden ring sold 12 million across several platforms in 18 days. Assuming they sold 8 million in a week at a total level . That puts it at roughly 3-4 million in week one on playstation. 

but you keep being delusional 

Edited by RV1709

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

He is not an xbot. If i remember correctly he sold it.

:rofl:

Yes i sold it few months back because of time constraints. And now I am playing exclusively on PS only. But In the eyes of ponies any1 who owns xbox (doesn't matter if he also owns PS) or says anything good about Xbox is a Xbot . :P

When in reality majority of these so called Xbots ( including me ) only care about getting their value for money which Gamepass with XSX/XSS/X1X provides really well . 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Itni games hai sony console pay toh itna time bakwass karney ka time kahan sey milta hai? 

Honestly i think these ponies hate MS more than they love Sony. Hence the constant jibes at whatever MS does . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Dude majority of the so called Xbots here (including me) have purchased GOW-R . We recognise it's a spectacular game and spoke with our wallet . 

@hsk_colossus has already platinumed it . I am playing it as & when I get time .. Pretty sure Mr comingle , Saiko , Whitewolf would have completed it as well by now . 

So yeah no one is seethe. 

But i m not sure if i can say the same for the Poster boy of ponies who's on a year long sabbatical from IVG - cause he specifically said he won't buy any new games including GOW-R and wait for it to come on Sub - PS extra.

The less said about the other poster boy ( one who insults others regularly and keeps this thread alive ) the better . Yet to see any post from him proving he buys any games .

Although he once said he bought Halo Infinite for full price and would always say people should only buy games and never use subscriptions  :rofl:

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Yes i sold it few months back because of time constraints. And now I am playing exclusively on PS only. But In the eyes of ponies any1 who owns xbox (doesn't matter if he also owns PS) or says anything good about Xbox is a Xbot . :P

When in reality majority of these so called Xbots ( including me ) only care about getting their value for money which Gamepass with XSX/XSS/X1X provides really well . 

Are you serious? 

I don't have a problem with you saying good about Xbox. But you have a problem with me giving a valid criticism on XSS price in India, even suggesting it'd do good if priced 20K at least on sale.

If you really care about only getting value for money through game pass that's good for you, I'll prolly agree that GP is excellent for what you pay, yet you get your panties in a twist like some Supreme defender of XSS.

12 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Are you serious? 

I don't have a problem with you saying good about Xbox. But you have a problem with me giving a valid criticism on XSS price in India, even suggesting it'd do good if priced 20K at least on sale.

If you really care about only getting value for money through game pass that's good for you, I'll prolly agree that GP is excellent for what you pay, yet you get your panties in a twist like some Supreme defender of XSS.

I don't have any problem with you.  Go back n read my reply to your first post . I only said it jokingly that why are ponies interested in XSS pricing.

And yes then i defended it cause i m tired of this constant insult towards it and lack of knowledge. But I was always civil about . Which you clearly can't be so Don't talk to me anymore about it. 

Edited by Krazyniks