PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

I think, to a large extent, it is the failure of top management as well. I am talking about al the companies here who are doing massive layoffs. For eg., I read that MS hired around 40k people in the last 1-2 years. Easily their biggest hiring spree. Now, they are firing 10k people. From what I read, many companies overhired people, especially at inflated salaries during COVID. All this reflects pure planning

40 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

....100 percent true, specially in this case....

Screenshot-20230121-143254.png

Play yourself and judge. It's on gamepass.

I wouldn't be surprised if people draw this conclusion after playing it. Don't need to stop sending review codes.

40 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Play yourself and judge. It's on gamepass.

I wouldn't be surprised if people draw this conclusion after playing it. Don't need to stop sending review codes.

I was referring to your statement on review codes being sent with a big fat cheque. as in Infinite's case, it definitely seems to be true!

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

What is the plain simple summary of this tweet ? Seems like putting random words together, but providing no real examples or context - and of course since you're fired. 

Every company will have "cultural issues" according to someone in the company. You cant please 100% of the people 100% of the time. 

19 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What is the plain simple summary of this tweet ? Seems like putting random words together, but providing no real examples or context - and of course since you're fired. 

Every company will have "cultural issues" according to someone in the company. You cant please 100% of the people 100% of the time. 

PS better.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Ideally after the original trilogy, one shouldnt even waste time on halo. Halo is a series which is made for YouTube. 

Both odst and reach are great games. The 343 trilogy is complete dogshit though esp their SP campaign.