PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

On 9/17/2019 at 5:09 AM, kmkaks said:

Never buying Xbox. An interesting comment i saw was that Rare replay is not there for pc because it us one of their first party exclusives with no MT.

Uncharted 4 mp

Killzone SF mp

TLOU mp

All have microtransctions inform of cosmetics 

Gears 5 uses optional MTX for cosmetics only which are earnable in game and so as FH4 ,SoT and Forza 7 doesn't have MTX even now.

EA and Activision had MTX in their games before MS added them and their MTX are straight p2w. 

So dunno what he trying to say with these clearly click bait video. 

Sony and Nintendo are not run by little childrens to follow MS or other companies. They adapt and change with whatever more  popular in Market today 

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 9/17/2019 at 5:09 AM, kmkaks said:

Never buying Xbox. An interesting comment i saw was that Rare replay is not there for pc because it us one of their first party exclusives with no MT.

Oh I remember the tripe that was FM5, bought the whole console just to play that game. Man what a downgrade it was going from FM4. On top of having barebones content, it had a $30 season pass, but that didn't include cars so you had to buy $25 car pass, but the cars still cost too much money in game so you could buy VIP pass for additional discounts. And the car pass didn't include Ultimate edition bonus cars so you had to buy that sh*t separately. And some of the cars in the game cost more than the fking game :lol:  And T10's response was "we wanted to make these cars feel special and worth the price". It was basically their "pride and accomplishment" moment.

What a chor game that was and basically set the precedent for the rest of the gen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

WTF bloodstained. MS gamepass :majesty:

But seems like only console.

It's available now on PC game pass. Holy sh*t! :panic:

I was almost about to buy it on release. Glad I didn't.

Man, Game Pass just keeps on giving! Bloodstained this week and Outer Worlds the next :panic:

Gotta be very careful when buying new games now. Who knows which game will end up on game pass in just a few months of its release :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

"PlayStation Plus members – we have a really big month for the October monthly PS4 games lineup to keep you entertained this fall. As announced on State of Play, we’re including two major blockbuster hits from Worldwide Studios with The Last of Us Remastered and MLB The Show 19."

For Mumbai-ites, seeing the Humanity Trailer in State of Play, did it remind anyone of our Local Trains - especially from CST station? Awesome to see a game based on what we face everyday. Right from crowds jumping and flung into the air - everything is 100% accurate (except for the guns part). They must have done a case study of us.

Also, not seen much State of Plays, but it seems to be a direct copy of Nintendo Direct, right from the presentation style to box based UI to everything else.

Edited by roun90