PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So i checked few posts on Beyond 3d forums and they were saying design is done keeping cooling and noise in mind.

12 Tflops gpu and16 core CPU, ssd is lot of heat and power. 

If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid. If it really solves the purpose, then it isn't bad. But yeah It shouldn't be bulky. Should be easy to carry around. If it's as big as a PC cabinet, then we sure have a problem. Eagerly waiting for PS5 reveal now.

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So i checked few posts on Beyond 3d forums and they were saying design is done keeping cooling and noise in mind.

12 Tflops gpu and16 core CPU, ssd is lot of heat and power. 

There must be reasons for them to go with this. I am not disputing that. Doesn't mean that the console looks any less stupid.

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

In the EZA stream, they all pretty much assumed it was a fancy One X redesign until the date was shown. 

When i woke up and checked my twitter feed (before watching the show) someone posted that xbox announced a fridge. I started watching the trailer and legit thought it was a smart fridge with current box combined until the release date was mentioned

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sony copied  Xbox guide button aka ps home button 

Sony copied achievements aka Trophies 

List goes on. So xD

:rofl:  new beloved console is announced by their overlord and still have to keep crying. 

You want a list..... here is one about their bunch of internal ip's

1. Halo and fable. Bought the IP and team after it was announced for other platform.

2. Gears. Bought the ip after it was super sucessful.

3. Minecraft. Same as above.

4. Project Gotham racing. Same game and team as MSR with name changed.

5. Forza. GT ripoff.

6. Hellblade and others to follow from new aquisition. None of the ip funded by them but bots will act like it all exists due to them. 

1 minute ago, mohit9206 said:

I have a feeling Sony might get cocky like they did after the success of PS2 and make a blunder. Sony is not exactly a smart company so their stupidity shouldn't be underestimated.

When the ps3 released and for the next 2-3 years xbox was at its absolute peak and sony at its absolute low and evn then ps3 was leading in almost all territories except us and uk. They need to fk up on a gargantuan scale to let xbox come anywhere near them worldwide.

Their popularity is not just because of the brand but because they have actually put in effort in smaller regions. Like most sony games come with full voiceover in multiple european languages, they recently started doing that for arabic too. Whereas other games dont even have local text option let alone full audio voice acting and stuff. 

25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl:  new beloved console is announced by their overlord and still have to keep crying. 

You want a list..... here is one about their bunch of internal ip's

1. Halo and fable. Bought the IP and team after it was announced for other platform.

2. Gears. Bought the ip after it was super sucessful.

3. Minecraft. Same as above.

4. Project Gotham racing. Same game and team as MSR with name changed.

5. Forza. GT ripoff.

6. Hellblade and others to follow from new aquisition. None of the ip funded by them but bots will act like it all exists due to them. 

I was talking about copying features of console. Also How they acquiring successful IPs is copying? Like what? .

You couldn't come up with better reply so you post bunch of irrelevant stuff  which has nothing to do with what i was talking about above. Lol

All i said Sony copied features of Xbox as well. Both companies copy each other features for their consoles. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

500 million consoles says they usually know what they're doing. They certainly wont name it Playstation 4 Pro Ultra something.
I mean in terms of pricing. Sony might think of charging more and there is possibility of less impressive backwards compatibility compared to new Xbox. Also there could be more than one PS5 model as well because if Xbox has a cheaper model than Sony cannot afford to not have one.

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

500 million consoles says they usually know what they're doing. They certainly wont name it Playstation 4 Pro Ultra something.

They will keep it simple. PS5 or PSV

PS5 will obviously outsell XSX with ease even if its less powerful coz it will have true PS5 exclusives and better design and more avg consumer friendly name. 

XSX will not have true system exclusives as all games will run on PC and Xcloud devices day and date. So that will obviously hurt sales massively.  

I mean in terms of pricing. Sony might think of charging more and there is possibility of less impressive backwards compatibility compared to new Xbox. Also there could be more than one PS5 model as well because if Xbox has a cheaper model than Sony cannot afford to not have one.

12 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

I have a feeling Sony might get cocky like they did after the success of PS2 and make a blunder. Sony is not exactly a smart company so their stupidity shouldn't be underestimated.

1 minute ago, mohit9206 said:
5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS5 will outsell XSX with ease.  It will be ps4 success all over again.

Xbox can't outsell PS. There's no point even debating on this point now 

6 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:
PS5 will outsell XSX with ease.  It will be ps4 success all over again.

Xbox can't outsell PS. There's no point even debating on this point now 

The only deciding factor (initially) is the price. Remember PS3 $599..

Or like how the expandable storage on ps5 will be custom sony ssd which will be plug and play like old memory cards (Actual rumor btw).