PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

These are his views on backwards compatibility.

"That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"

https://www.vg247.com/why-would-anybody-play-this-says-sonys-jim-ryan-about-backwards-compatibility

When was the last time you played PSone,PS2 or og Xbox games?!?

12 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

If your system doesn't have it, just insult the feature. 

Sounds genius. 

He didn’t insult the BC feature 

just the thought of playing PSone,PS2 games in 2017 

Also BC is an important feature at the start of a generation & not something that’s factually important in the middle of it’s life cycle,which is absolutely correct. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

These are his views on backwards compatibility.

"That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"

https://www.vg247.com/why-would-anybody-play-this-says-sonys-jim-ryan-about-backwards-compatibility

He was talking about PS1 and PS2 GT games, where does it say it reflects his views on all old games?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

That also means you loose access to classics like Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, Chrono Trigger etc.

I am really itching for a Contra like game these days. Planning to install  Hard Corps: Uprising.

One doesn't play retro games all the time. But option should be there. I haven't played Castlevania SOTN yet. I can do that with BC when mood strikes.

We're going out of topic here.

Everyone says we'll miss out on older games but how many actually go and play these old games. I doubt enough to make a substantial profit for their business.

Even if let's assume that was a bad decision, it still doesn't come anywhere near Don Matricks genius move, your original statement that Jim will take his place stands untrue. 

We're going out of topic here.
Everyone says we'll miss out on older games but how many actually go and play these old games. I doubt enough to make a substantial profit for their business.

Even if let's assume that was a bad decision, it still doesn't come anywhere near Don Matricks genius move, your original statement that Jim will take his place stands untrue. 
It's just bragging rights these guys have.. I don't even play some of the ps4 gens games from my back log..

But thn they may be actually playing those naya aaya hi kya hai xbox pe..

Psychonauts!!!??

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, sobbii said:

It's just bragging rights these guys have.. I don't even play some of the ps4 gens games from my back log..

But thn they may be actually playing those naya aaya hi kya hai xbox pe..

Psychonauts!!!??

PS3 had full BC support which XB360 didn’t 

No one gave a f**k about that feature after 1st year so Sony removed it for cost cutting as it was hardware based BC. 

I myself only played GoW 2,MGS 3 Subsistence & Shadow of the Colossus through BC coz there weren’t many games as usual in year one. 
PS4 could never do BC on PS3 games which was obvious & Sony made it clear why. 

M$ because of lack of other things decided to add BC in the middle of the gen & some ppl played things like Gears,Halo & CoD out of nostalgia for few months. 

It didn’t really change their place or positioning,hence they had to come up with GamesPass. 
But as usual it was made a big deal by shills & some tried to put words in Sony’s mouth as usual. 

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Nothing can beat Pappu Spencer when it comes to verbal diarrohea.

CollageMaker_20211011_153513079.jpg

?

But you know when words are being twisted & when they are blatantly spewed up like clown :lol: 

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Wrong question.

I was playing retro games exclusively before getting xbox. Was burnt out by AAA games.

I ain’t talking about retro games remastered for current systems.

I am talking about PSone,PS2 games through BC in their original CRT fidelity coz that was what he was talking about. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I ain’t talking about retro games remastered for current systems.

I am talking about PSone,PS2 games through BC in their original CRT fidelity coz that was what he was talking about. 

I played Fallout 2 for first time not so long ago. My favourite Fallout game. 

Played Beyond good and evil on 360 just a few months ago.

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I played Fallout 2 for first time not so long ago. My favourite Fallout game. 

Played Beyond good and evil on 360 just a few months ago.

“Some ppl” even started practising how they would make full use of kinnect’s gesture & command features once it was made clear that there was no stand-alone SKU. 

So yeah there are “some ppl” for every feature always.  

Also :- 

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Media twists his words. 

He is a true gamer, before being a businessman.

:rofl: 

Media twists his words. 

He is a true gamer, before being a businessman.
He is not wrong after all Phil send part of his paycheck to some of these guys here.. So money part is definitely beyond him..

Some you guys are even more delusional thn modi bhakts..

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Interesting….Lord Phil vs lord Jim…? 

bhakts are out on both side ??

Difference being nobody here worships or puts Jim on a pedestal. He is a businessman first and it shows. He has said some dumb stuff and one can recognize that while also stating the fact that what he says is just corporate speaks and makes little difference in actual product quality and success