PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

19 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

my dear fellow, listen to FH5 video and what director saying at 2.02 again. It still stands

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

“The Xbox Series consoles allow us to capture every last details,right down to the individual needles in these cactus” 

So you are trying to say that he is not implying that the game is running on next gen Xbox?!? 
& you back then were sure what you were witnessing is not what you are going to get on your system?!? 

I could go & quote some of the old posts where ppl were praising the power of SeriesX & how it’s the best looking game on “consoles” to date 

But wth…..enough OT :wave: 

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

lol man, you replied to my post but didn’t read.

also, you and I both own PS5, so where’s the question of influencing us to buy PS5 

my statement is, as a PS5 owner, what was represented to my by sony in gt7 marketing and whether it still holds

I didn't reply to anything what you said. I didn't quote you. My reply was directly to what Vaibhav said. Only thing I didn't quote his post. Again, I wasn't replying to what you said

Edited by Sach4life

I think most of times instead of actually accepting what is happening or what is the true picture these guys keep on circling with words & failed comprehensions. 

ab isse zyada clear shabdon mai kaisse baat karre koi ?!? :ack: 

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

If I recall correctly, these ‘showcase’ videos were running at 30fps

I don’t see any inconsistency 

Ab ek yeh mahashey hai 

he has totally forgotten (probably willingly) what he saw back at E3 & what made him to make comments like “best looking console game”. 

Bhagwan aise bhakt sabko kyu nahi dedeta jo kucch din baad sab bhool jaye :rofl: 

12 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Baby Reaction GIF

Aur aise bhi jo sach yaad dilane walo pe anab shanab post daale :lol: 

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

fook, you right ?

showcase videos saala 60fps with high density and cactus and needles

now XSX only 30fps with high density and cactus and needles :chair:

Thanks 

koi toh hai jo sach yaad dilane pe jaag jaata hai 

you again my best friend 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Aur aise bhi jo sach yaad dilane walo pe anab shanab post daale :lol: 

Abhi tak ro raha hai? What sach be? I'm neither for or against the argument -- I'm not even a part of it. I just said that FH5 on XSX looks amazing. Baaki tu har thread mein jakar ro raha hai. Almost all your posts are like, "Maam, look isne meri pencil churi li". I'm only enjoying it. :rofl:

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Abhi tak ro raha hai? What sach be? I'm neither for or against the argument -- I'm not even a part of it. I just said that FH5 on XSX looks amazing. Baaki tu har thread mein jakar ro raha hai. Almost all your posts are like, "Maam, look isne meri pencil churi li". I'm only enjoying it. :rofl:

? Cheers on not being a part of anything but still moaning:- 

6Ch4.gif