PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

You do know that what an opinion piece means? It is just one guy's opinion. Its not some game awards or something where they are getting recognized by a jury. Seriously, how long you spend to find articles from obscure websites nobody gives a damn about?:rofl:

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Most of the pre release discussion were filled with at right and incel nitwits who just jumped on the game after the leak.

Why would the studio head want to talk about the story when it was something that was hidden on purpose 

As for Nadine besting nate and his bro, she was simply better trained and has nothing to do with ‘ OMG ze ladi beat menz

Dunno what her being black has to do with anything 

Yeah nate had killed several mercenaries right until he met Nadine. 

There were embargoes on the reviewers to talk about the story in a 100% story based game. They knew about the reaction

Also ellie killing everyone else apart from the killer. The killer who literally did the same to ellie feeling 0 remorse. Almost everyone dropping their iq points by 60. 

There are several "revenge is bad" stories out there lou2 is not one of them. Just a story of right vs wrong from people who think they are always right.

Edited by Vip3r

9 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Bots really have really low standards. They just cant hear an ycriticism of their beloved game even when it is genuine. Halo was my first game when I built my first shitty PC all those years back. I love it to the core and waiting eagerly to play it but even I'm not blinded like these bots that I can't notice these obvious compromises they have done to optimize it for zillion different Xbox consoles. I really hope on PC this foliagegate is not there cuz it will take me out of the game. 

Exactly

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

You do know that what an opinion piece means? It is just one guy's opinion. Its not some game awards or something where they are getting recognized by a jury. Seriously, how long you spend to find articles from obscure websites nobody gives a damn about?:rofl:

But the opinion is bang on true.

All the Studios owned by M$ are giving great results. 

On their respective platforms :rofl: 

M$ should be the most respected company in gaming atm.

Not only is it helping gamers get free games through back doors into their ecosystem,but it is happily giving quality GOTY esque exclusives to other platforms :giggle:.

You go M$,I’m with you :clap3:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Game just flat out freezes for 4-5 seconds frequently during the campaign. Footage & commentary from from DF. 

It's a feature. It allows you to switch to another game blistering fast and come back.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

M$ should be the most respected company in gaming atm.

Not only is it helping gamers get free games through back doors into their ecosystem,but it is happily giving quality GOTY esque exclusives to other platforms :giggle:.

You go M$,I’m with you :clap3:

Agreed. Don't know about most respected, but MS is definitely ensuring that anti-consumer practices are kept in check this generation. 

More value for gamers at the end of the day.

Edited by El Tigre Chino

7 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Agreed. Don't know about most respected, but MS is definitely ensuring that anti-consumer practices are kept in check this generation. 

More value for gamers at the end of the day.

Can’t say about ‘this generation’ coz it’s still a long way to go. 
But since past two years definitely.

As for the future,it has gone back to it’s roots of hinted gatekeeping established multiplatform games from appearing on other platforms that they already existed on. 

That’s not really a “consumer friendly” practice if it turns out to be true. 

Historically Nintendo has done it only with Bayonetta & Sony with Streat Fighter. 

But M$ has done it with Call of Duty,GTA,Ghost Recon,Rainbow Six,Splinter Cell,Tomb Raider & now ‘apparently’ will do it with Bethesda franchises.  

Gatekeeping established multiplatform games=Anti-Consumer. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Lol its from Game industry. Biz.  

It was posted on Era. They all agree MS dominated in terms of quality games. You also playing their games right now lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

11 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

:roflroll:

first it was the the fruits!! 
now it’s the grass… I don’t know what seems to have triggered the people here :giggle:

I think it was triggered by people saying the foliage doesn't move in GT7 trailer. When shown the mirror, its suddenly all about gameplay :rofl: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I think it was triggered by people saying the foliage doesn't move in GT7 trailer. When shown the mirror, its suddenly all about gameplay :rofl: 

Oh how I like this job of using the search feature of IVg:- 

On 6/14/2020 at 3:43 PM, triggr happy ss said:

On 6/4/2021 at 12:27 PM, WhiteWolf said:

If you remove robo creatures then Horizon open world is your standard generic open world with nothing much to do in it. Its not reactive like RDR2 where everything reacts to your action. 

I mean You throw fire at those dense foliage in HFW and nothing will happen. It just all eye candy nothing more. 

RDR2 look more nextgen and did more nextgen sh*t any of these open world games. 

I mean kuch sharam naam ki cheeze ? bachi he nahi duniya mai.

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why are people mad over gatekeeping lol? This has been the norm since ps1/n64 days, there is nothing new here. Exclusives sell consoles, which in turn increases thrid party sales revenue for the console maker. Its basic biniss.

Yes it has been but it’s anti-consumer nonetheless. 

Also Establishing a new franchise on your platform with a third party partnership like MGS,Gears is not gatekeeping. 

So Starfield doesn’t count if you had that in mind. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

Can’t say about ‘this generation’ coz it’s still a long way to go. 
But since past two years definitely.

As for the future,it has gone back to it’s roots of hinted gatekeeping established multiplatform games from appearing on other platforms that they already existed on. 

That’s not really a “consumer friendly” practice if it turns out to be true. 

Historically Nintendo has done it only with Bayonetta & Sony with Streat Fighter. 

But M$ has done it with Call of Duty,GTA,Ghost Recon,Rainbow Six,Splinter Cell,Tomb Raider & now ‘apparently’ will do it with Bethesda franchises.  

Gatekeeping established multiplatform games=Anti-Consumer. 

Dont be dumb dude 

xbox is still the most accessible platform and has the lowest barrier to entry of 10$ a month compared to sony and nintendo . Their games release on GP and Steam at the same time ,1st party bought on one device can be played on a window pc for free as well.

You want to play games made by them go demand sony or nintendo to allow GP there.

xbox is single handedly showing other publisher how to go about it while you defend greedy 10$ controller upgrades more than half the time.

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol its from Game industry. Biz.  

It was posted on Era. They all agree MS dominated in terms of quality games. You also playing their games right now lol.

Everyone is playing their games on PC and then come here and sh*t on the brand. 
Bunch of hypocrites cant even enjoy their passion sincerely.

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh how I like this job of using the search feature of IVg:- 

I mean kuch sharam naam ki cheeze ? bachi he nahi duniya mai.

Yes it has been but it’s anti-consumer nonetheless. 

Also Establishing a new franchise on your platform with a third party partnership like MGS,Gears is not gatekeeping. 

So Starfield doesn’t count if you had that in mind. 

Yeah it sucks as a gamer but companies are there to make money. Gamers just need to suck it up and make a compromise if buying all paltforms is not an option. Besides, not every game needs to be played just pick the platform that caters the most to your interest. For example, Xbox focusses on Shooters while Ps focusses on RPGs. Hence, if i have to choose I know which one suits me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why are people mad over gatekeeping lol? This has been the norm since ps1/n64 days, there is nothing new here. Exclusives sell consoles, which in turn increases thrid party sales revenue for the console maker. Its basic biniss.

Only sony is allowed to gatekeep ,they buy a studio and it’s automatically an exclusive. But how dare xbox do that after spending 7 billion :threatenlumber: 

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Who posted the foliage video from gt7 here? This is from the e3 presntation 2 years ago? 

I don't know, I'm following the twitter conversation. I jump in this thread once every few days, that's all I can take :lol: