PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh how I like this job of using the search feature of IVg:- 

I mean kuch sharam naam ki cheeze ? bachi he nahi duniya mai.

Yes it has been but it’s anti-consumer nonetheless. 

Also Establishing a new franchise on your platform with a third party partnership like MGS,Gears is not gatekeeping. 

So Starfield doesn’t count if you had that in mind. 

Ok thanks for quoting me when its was considered a nextgen only title .

40 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I think it was triggered by people saying the foliage doesn't move in GT7 trailer. When shown the mirror, its suddenly all about gameplay :rofl: 

:rofl:

twitter is a horrid place filled with toxic fanboys… I am glad that IVG is better :fear1:

20 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Only sony is allowed to gatekeep ,they buy a studio and it’s automatically an exclusive. But how dare xbox do that after spending 7 billion :threatenlumber: 

31 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dont be dumb dude 

When the franchise was exclusive to a platform to begin with then how is it Gatekeeping?!?

I already mentioned Sony did it with SF & probably do it again with Bioshock,but we know who had been historically the king of gatekeeping in this business. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vip3r said:

Yeah nate had killed several mercenaries right until he met Nadine. 

There were embargoes on the reviewers to talk about the story in a 100% story based game. They knew about the reaction

Also ellie killing everyone else apart from the killer. The killer who literally did the same to ellie feeling 0 remorse. Almost everyone dropping their iq points by 60. 

There are several "revenge is bad" stories out there lou2 is not one of them. Just a story of right vs wrong from people who think they are always right.

Guess you missed the point of the game

32 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

companies are there to make money.

Not all of them :rofl: 

41 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

xbox is single handedly showing other publisher how to go about it

:roflroll: 

I’m sure no one in the industry will dare to follow their strategy. 

Nanga kar degi M$ AAA industry ko cloud streaming ke jhaanse mai :lol: 

30 minutes ago, AnK said:

When the franchise was exclusive to a platform to begin with then how is it Gatekeeping?!?

I already mentioned Sony did it with SF & probably do it again with Bioshock,but we know who had been historically the king of gatekeeping in this business. 

You mean to say like spiderman or next wolverine? I don’t remember then being exclusives before .

different time had different strategies and your statements of king of gatekeeping means nothing now . Everyone has been making deal for timed exclusive content ,that business at the end of the day.

You need to talk about the present and we all know where all the publishers stand. In fact even sony is coming around by making their games available on PC which is great.

4 hours ago, Vip3r said:

Yeah nate had killed several mercenaries right until he met Nadine. 

There were embargoes on the reviewers to talk about the story in a 100% story based game. They knew about the reaction

Also ellie killing everyone else apart from the killer. The killer who literally did the same to ellie feeling 0 remorse. Almost everyone dropping their iq points by 60. 

There are several "revenge is bad" stories out there lou2 is not one of them. Just a story of right vs wrong from people who think they are always right.

Guess you missed the point of the game

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

Not all of them :rofl: 

:roflroll: 

I’m sure no one in the industry will dare to follow their strategy. 

Nanga kar degi M$ AAA industry ko cloud streaming ke jhaanse mai :lol: 

Ya obviously you have done your ankalysis so you know better than these trillion dollar corporations. 

PS5 leads online searches for US Holiday gifting. Xbox MIA

More Festive Findings

The item that topped searches in the most states is the PlayStation 5, which comes at no surprise considering over 10 million units have been sold worldwide since its release last year.

The second most popular item on our list is a TV.

Amazon recently released the Amazon Fire TV with a built-in Fire TV Stick, helping TVs become a hot item this holiday season. Alexa, play Home Alone.

While the Nintendo Switch drove the most traffic to Amazon with over 1.26M searches, only six states searched for them the most on Google Shopping.

https://www.attexperts.com/news/most-searched-holiday-gifts

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

You mean to say like spiderman or next wolverine? I don’t remember then being exclusives before .

Another stupid analogy. 

Sony has just purchased rights of a fictional universe to create their own Content. 

Anyone is still free to do the same.

They haven’t blocked any of the long running Marvel video game series from showing up on other platforms. 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Another stupid analogy. 

Sony has just purchased rights of a fictional universe to create their own Content. 

Anyone is still free to do the same.

They haven’t blocked any of the long running Marvel video game series from showing up on other platforms. 

Same thing with xbox who have purchased the studios making the games.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

different time had different strategies and your statements of king of gatekeeping means nothing now . Everyone has been making deal for timed exclusive content ,that business at the end of the day.

You need to talk about the present and we all know where all the publishers stand. In fact even sony is coming around by making their games available on PC which is great.

Nope. Sony has only purchased the rights to make a game on Spiderman, not blocked access for other to make one. Afaik blocking others was limited to Activision's rights. 

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

However, its business and people need to suck it up. Companies are not here to make everyone happy.

Yep it’s completely fair business practice.

like Sony asking $10 for upgrading old games. 

But both are anti-consumer behaviour & that’s what I meant. 
M$ is forcing gamers who played ES5 to join their ecosystem if they want to play ES6. 

One can’t really call everything that M$ is doing as “win” for long time consumers of their newly acquired IP’s 

Just now, AnK said:

M$ is forcing gamers who played ES5 to join their ecosystem if they want to play ES6. 

One can’t really call everything that M$ is doing as “win” for long time consumers of their newly acquired IP’s 

MS buying studios and locking IPs is not anti consumer though. Thats standard business practice.

On the other hand, charging users for minor upgrades and controller support for 5 year old games is anti consumer, since there is no precedent for this.

You can argue nintendo re-releases old games as new SkUs (wii u ports to switch) but the 2 consoles are not backwards compatible anyway and secondly thats Nintendo, the greediest company on the planet.

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

These are not the same things:thumbdown: