PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

21 minutes ago, psinide said:

What rock have you been living? MS started the timed exclusive trend from the 360 days and $ony took the baton since the PS4 days and have been running with it ever since. And Xbot? lulz, At I'm not giving vicarious opinions on systems I don't own. My opinions are formed based on my own experiences, and not some imaginary hypotheticals.

And again with the veiled shots at intelligence? Man, you must be really insecure to do this time and again. And unlike you, I'm not 'looking to'; I'm outright calling you a hypocrite. I don't need to hide behind any potshots or attempts at pseudo insults.

Get it together man, your insults and counter points have become monotonous, tedious and uninteresting. If this keeps up, this thread might just die...

Naam change karo apna bhai

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAn0_XMWvTXTqPbV7AATO

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, psinide said:

My name is pronounced as cyanide....

4 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I thought you were a big supporter of Indie games and PlayStation, and so you kept it as PS-Indie :P

I thought he was a big supporter of Playstation and he kept it ps-inside like Intel inside :rofl:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

His name is PS-Indie 

8 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I thought you were a big supporter of Indie games and PlayStation, and so you kept it as PS-Indie :P

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I thought he was a big supporter of Playstation and he kept it ps-inside like Intel inside :rofl:

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Slap GIF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Instead of doing tie-ups with fashion brands, Halo needs some good content to come in, this season is pretty much done for most and people don't have a reason to jump back in the game.

Same 

I thought he was one of those long time PS fans who have started cussing Sony for not giving content for free just coz M$ is. 

Turns out he is just Sulphate Cyanide whatever…..

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Same 

I thought he was one of those long time PS fans who have started cussing Sony for not giving content for free just coz M$ is. 

Turns out he is just Sulphate Cyanide whatever…..

Nah man, I love my PS5 & XSX. Infact my playtime is skewed towards the PS. I just have a problem with baseless arguments.

• Haha 9

31 minutes ago, psinide said:

Nah man, I love my PS5 & XSX. Infact my playtime is skewed towards the PS. I just have a problem with baseless arguments.

It seems 0% people actually read your name as you intended. Big Fail :rofl:

2 hours ago, psinide said:

My name is pronounced as cyanide....

Ufff, that's optimistic. I've been reading it as everyone else and can't believe I missed the 'i' and 'd' order :lol: