PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Wow, what an all round sh*t show.

Whether they take reins or not, studios either shut down or turn into shells of their former selves. Maybe keeping Zenimax studios separate was a good choice after all.

MS should stick to their holy trifecta of Forza-Halo-Gears, that's all they're good at it seems, bots would line up no matter how many of those they churn out.

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Wow, what an all round sh*t show.

Whether they take reins or not, studios either shut down or turn into shells of their former selves. Maybe keeping Zenimax studios separate was a good choice after all.

MS should stick to their holy trifecta of Forza-Halo-Gears, that's all they're good at it seems, bots would line up no matter how many of those they churn out.

I think this video is overly critical. Takes a few examples from here and there to try and make it into something bigger. Typical YouTube click bait. 

Of course culture fit and bureaucracy are a big change for any new studio joining Microsoft, but I think they'll still be able to pull through and deliver good stuff eventually. 

What I DON'T understand however is how the f**k did people go gaga over GP before these major acquisitions happened. 

1 minute ago, Soultrader92 said:

I think this video is overly critical. Takes a few examples from here and there to try and make it into something bigger. Typical YouTube click bait. 

Of course culture fit and bureaucracy are a big change for any new studio joining Microsoft, but I think they'll still be able to pull through and deliver good stuff eventually. 

What I DON'T understand however is how the f**k did people go gaga over GP before these major acquisitions happened. 

If you give RDR2 within 18 months of it’s release & Gears 5,Forza 4 on day 1.

With countless other games & indies on a price tag of $2 a month then it becomes a no brainier really. 

Obviously it’s not business as usual & even a thought that it’s sustainable or a good business strategy is laughable but end of the day it is the best deal in gaming in a nutshell. 

9 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Not really 

whatever was said in that video is spot on truth. 

The events have played out exactly like described.

While Nintendo & Sony have played by the regular rules of “content is king” ,M$ hasn’t really been able to capitalise on that since the original days of Xbox. 
They just try & acquire things which are ready to use & each time try build something under their own umbrella….they mostly fail. 

• Like 1

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Ofcourse. 

Everything else would seem expensive, when you compare with $1 langar, and would make it look like a decent deal, even if you get one "old" aaa title every 2-3months. 

However not for someone who likes to play games at launch. How long would you wait, hoping for a title to launch in the service? What if it never turns up? 

Now for those who have bought Elden Ring (on xbox), even if the title comes to GP, it would be of 0 benefit to them.

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Ofcourse. 

Everything else would seem expensive, when you compare with $1 langar, and would make it look like a decent deal, even if you get one "old" aaa title every 2-3months. 

However not for someone who likes to play games at launch. How long would you wait, hoping for a title to launch in the service? What if it never turns up? 

Now for those who have bought Elden Ring (on xbox), even if the title comes to GP, it would be of 0 benefit to them.

To add to that it would completely kill the regular software sales that you get on your platform & the royalties that come with it (unless of course it’s once in a generation game like EldenR) which is evident in the software sales & royalties that come with it falling absolutely low ball on Xbox & Xbox PC store in comparison to PS & Steam. 

You are not only spending a bomb in acquiring/making behemoth titles for your subscription to give at a price of peanuts but you are also killing the biggest traditional source of income that this business has historically had. 

In some sort of superficial strategy to acquire subscribers who are being trained not to pay for their gaming entertainment. 

I know the next thing someone would say how do you/we care……I know so please enjoy.

I’m just explaining the current status. 

• Like 1

Ponies don’t have Xbox, Bots don’t have PS

I have both consoles, playing and enjoying both almost equally, don’t have any major complaints on either 

what are you guys even discussing with half information and ownership experience  :rofl:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I have both consoles, playing and enjoying both almost equally, don’t have any major complaints on either 

what are you guys even discussing with half information and ownership experience  :rofl:

We bought a next gen console to play true next gen games like Souls, Horizon,ratchet,etc :) 

You bought another fake next gen console to play Dishonored 2 and other old games :giggle:

One delivers quality and other delivers Jumlality :lol:

30 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

time pass kaise karenge varna

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Straight from the mouth of DF which pappu gang consider their gospel. 

"Some of the textures wouldn't look out of place in a ps2 title." On Series S version of the game. :rofl::rofl:

It's a piece of sh*t console that will hold back series x, unless the graphic scaling works similar to PC graphics cards.

32 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It's a piece of sh*t console that will hold back series x

& the Pappu gang feel flattered by the fact that this cheap POS has brought “next gen” numbers closer to that of PS5. :lol: 

2 years from now when Crossgen will die out(which has already been prolonged than usual coz of pandemic) we will see the real horrors of this decision. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It's a piece of sh*t console that will hold back series x, unless the graphic scaling works similar to PC graphics cards.

You dont understand simple logic or are you too delusional to understand how Series S and Gamepass are game changers.

Itta sasta omg 

hindi-nana-patekar.gif

• Haha 3