PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

It has good gameplay, for the people who are casuals. 

TLOU is never known for great gameplay. Its known for story, character, narration, presentation. To say it has great gameplay shows that you haven’t played many games. Or you have your Pony goggles on. 

btw. Im no xbot. Im multiplat. So im not saying this out of spite or anything. Just pointing out the obvious. 

How many hours did you play TLOU factions?!? 

Saying that it’s not good gameplay is as pathetic as saying…. Elden Ring will rip apart Playstation. 

Both stupider than stupid comments. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

How many hours did you play TLOU factions?!? 

Saying that it’s not good gameplay is as pathetic as saying…. Elden Ring will rip apart Playstation. 

Both stupider than stupid comments. 

1. Factions was a supplementart part of the game. 

2. I had the same issues as the main game. It was fun, but it was fun for other reasons. 

3. Why is it that you take Elden Ring GOTY predictions so personally? What was said was ER is gonna 'Rip the awards this year' Not that it's gonna rip apart playstation. Or are you so self involved and self centered that any non-$ony comment is basically against it? Unlike what you think, the world doesn't revolve around Sony

To put the TLOU part in context, any non-souls player will find ER to be the most obtuse game out there. It is not accessible for everyone, the quest steps are convoluted. There are YouTubers who make a living off of guide videos which are absolutely essential if you to enjoy the game to the fullest in an acceptable amount of time. 

Similarly, anyone who has played TPS games with tighter controls will find ND games sub par in comparison, and only interns of that specific aspect of gameplay. To use your same logic, anyone who thinks TLOU/ND gameplay is perfect is stupider than stupid and has not really played good third person shooters 

1 minute ago, psinide said:

1. Factions was a supplementart part of the game. 

Another baseless comment just for the sake of it. 
Didn’t even bother to read rest of the post & don’t feel like. 

It was part of the whole package that won multiple GOTYs. 
Also at grounded difficulty one could experience what MP “sort” of feels like. 

Also “Elden Ring” being repeatedly brought up to go up against Playstation brand is hilarious not because it’s once in a generation game. 
It is because sad bots literally have nothing left to downplay PS exclusives that they are putting a multiplatform game in discussion which brings nothing extra on the table for Xbox. 

The quality of defence is not only going down the drainer but it’s touching gutter now with this as well as the newly found singer/poet. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

Another baseless comment just for the sake of it. 
Didn’t even bother to read rest of the post & don’t feel like. 

It was part of the whole package that won multiple GOTYs. 
Also at grounded difficulty one could experience what MP “sort” of feels like. 

Also “Elden Ring” being repeatedly brought up to go up against Playstation brand is hilarious not because it’s once in a generation game. 
It is because sad bots literally have nothing left to downplay PS exclusives that they are putting a multiplatform game in discussion which brings nothing extra on the table for Xbox. 

The quality of defence is not only going down the drainer but it’s touching gutter now with this as well as the newly found singer/poet. 

Ok, since I have to spell it out for you, here it is - when I say supplementary, I mean it was not why people bought the game. It was a supplement to the main game, an added extra bonus, which was fun. And in your whiny post above, I don't see any counter point to defend the 'not great gameplay' So I guess you've conceded on that point, or your trying to subvert it with your playground insults. 

Secondly, ER is a multiplatform game that has garnered great reviews and is being enjoyed by people regardless of platform. It doesn't make it anti-$ony. Just makes it a great contender for GOTY. If you keep trying to find slights and insults against the PayStation brand just beacause people are praising and appreciating a non-$ony game, that's on you.

All you can and others here who call the group legion or Spencer ki sena or whatever, very easily forget that the same group has helped others with plats, in game gear, getting ps5/xsx consoles etc, where as all you do is vomit and spew inconsequential nonsense on this thread. 

And finally, you say you are not gonna bother reading the rest of my post, but refute my point on ER... :roflroll:

Edited by psinide

Elden Ring has been brought up again & again over & over when success of Playstation games comes up. 

It’s got nothing to do with you or your long post. 

-It eats up Sony exclusives 

-Post Elden Ring Sony has to prove itself again

-Elden Ring will rip apart the top rated Sony exclusives

It’s become a common site these days to read all this stupidity. 

Also ppl helping each other buy so many PS5’s & help each other in so many PS5 games & then coming & crying a river against Sony is in itself an indication of the double standards. 

Like a wise man once said ……lead by example.

Boycott PS brand if you think it’s so full of sh*t. 

Games enjoy karni hai toh PS pe….

Kachraa left over free games chahiye toh Xbox pe :lol: 

Aur phir cussing Sony for asking money,what a pathetic notion :loser:

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Someone lock this thread already the comedy is to much to handle.

Abhi toh mai aaya hu wapis…

ruk ja zara…

Radical aur Hope ke aage toh badi zuban chalti hai logo ki.

Mere aate he thread band karo aur bhago?!? :scarerun:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

Bhailog, remember:
Only 1 like and I make another song next week.
5 likes and I "try" to go international :D

Drumroll pls :punk:

Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Aur Ek raheN SONY.

PONY kaheN chalo DS khel aayi
PONY kaheN chalo Sackboy khel aayi
PONY kaheN chalo  GODfall khel aayi
Aur SONY kaheN THAMBA, pehle dus dollar extra de haaayiN

Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Aur Ek raheN SONY.

PONY kaheN humko GENERATIONS pasand haaayiN
PONY kaheN humko AD-free pasand haaayiN
PONY kaheN humka MTX pasand NaahIN
Aur SONY kaheN THAMBA, ab hamaar PONIES ko sab reverse me pasand haaayiN

Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Ek raheN PONY,
Aur Ek raheN SONY.

First Song.....Halo

2nd Song.....Crackdown 3.

• Haha 1

• b!T locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
32 minutes ago, AnK said:

Elden Ring has been brought up again & again over & over when success of Playstation games comes up. 

It’s got nothing to do with you or your long post. 

-It eats up Sony exclusives 

-Post Elden Ring Sony has to prove itself again

-Elden Ring will rip apart the top rated Sony exclusives

It’s become a common site these days to read all this stupidity. 

Also ppl helping each other buy so many PS5’s & help each other in so many PS5 games & then coming & crying a river against Sony is in itself an indication of the double standards. 

Like a wise man once said ……lead by example.

Boycott PS brand if you think it’s so full of sh*t. 

Games enjoy karni hai toh PS pe….

Kachraa left over free games chahiye toh Xbox pe :lol: 

Aur phir cussing Sony for asking money,what a pathetic notion :loser:

See, what you fail to understand is, people don't give a f**k about brands, and nor should they. What people want is value for their money, where as you and langar boy are ready to fellate $ony just because its $ony. 

And the funniest thing of it all is Ponies here actually trying to shame a group of gamers who come together to game, I mean what? 

Ek toh current gen consoles nahi hai, na gamepass liya hai na ps+ (assuming, since you admitted to have stopped online play) toh bacha kya? Itna tanta kiss cheez ka bhai? Pehle khelo, experience karo, phir muh kholo. Lead by example as you say, stop your vicarious opinions. 

ER is a great game and others should learn from it bola toh what's wrong in it? It's a full price game with 150+ hours of content and immense replayability. All devs should aspire to that, nothing wrong in setting the bar high enough. 

The difference between our discourse is that I speak from experience, where as all your posts are speculation. You think I'm ashamed to admit I play more on the PS? I've played 3 games on the PS5 - Fifa, Demon Souls and now ER. On the XSX, I've played Doom, Hades, Nobody Saves the World, Ori, Fe, It Takes Two, Halo, GotG, MSFS, Hellblade, Medium, Outriders to name a few - this is the difference I'm talking about. 

My game time on Fifa will overshadow any game cos I play, or used to at least, play it very competitively. That is not a qualitative analysis of what console is giving me more for my money. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • Assassins Creed unlocked and locked this topic