PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Also why was this thread opened again :rofl: ?

All these gamepass game-players suddenly flock here and get busy posting replies to radicle's baits instead of "playing games" or "helping people get PS5" or whatever it is

Literally radicle posts his like 3 twitter posts here and 15 people appear out of the woodword away from their over 9000 games on gamepass.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Yup you are ripping into papu and I am Constantly making fun of you?

Yeah if a cockroach ? constantly failing to climb a flat wall is your idea of fun.

Do yourself a favor & stop before your buddy has to create another alt to save both you (& Phil) from me.

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, hope said:

Are quiGote bhai. Jo saale mein kabhi kabhi dikhte hain woh ek dum se tapak pade achaanak se :giggle:

Toh achchhi baat hai na grope bhai? Zyaada log active rahenge aur post karenge toh forum will stay alive. :D

Actual words rank better in search indexing than-> :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I feel like you're putting in an exorbitant amount of effort to respond to his low effort baits :mellow:

Yep speaking of “Low efforts” :- 

48-CC3-FFA-866-E-40-C8-877-C-A96717-A6-D

15-AEC7-C6-0445-46-AC-9391-1408-E06-BC18

7027832-B-8-C3-E-45-CF-AF27-B9724810-B15

E480315-F-0-B1-C-4-CB2-9-CD4-CC569921217

F72-CF2-EE-976-F-4-DE4-8-AC9-B67-F68569-

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yeah if a cockroach ? constantly failing to climb a flat wall is your idea of fun.

Do yourself a favor & stop before your buddy has to create another alt to save both you (& Phil) from me.

i didn’t call you cockroach.. don’t try to get me banned ?

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Who is that guy in that avatar anyway? It's like spencer is about to blow his load on his face and this guy is ready to take it all in. 

Edit : BC on closer inspection, there is white stuff on his face already. 

1745.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Apparently some Football manager

8f09cbbe-eb3d-11e9-9e8e-4022fb9638c4_ima

Those teeth seem to be built using the power of the cloud that Crackdown 3 was supposedly going to use :o

• Haha 1

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/game-pass-cant-stay-this-good-a-deal-forever/

In other news, let's see how long MS is willing to be generous with the langar.

Currently the best dishes are being served, but who knows in the future what may happen.

@Vamos   was lamenting the other day about this thread getting derailed from being a ps V xbox thread to a name calling thread. 

Keeping this in mind, some are posting about how broken Infinites mp/content roll out is/ meta critic ratings of games under Spenders watch/ games in gamepass and how members who should be busy "finding their next game to play" are rather here/ sad state of affairs in 343 industries/ lack of quality xbox titles.  etc. 

However, others (read ?s) are busy reminding everyone that they own ps5s :rofl:and trying to get under other's skin. 

No wonder, as pointed out by someone, the thread is not what it used to be. :doh:. Trying to defend the undefendable by giving arguments which don't make any sense whatsoever

• Haha 1

Just now, PhantomShade said:

Currently the best dishes are being served, but who knows in the future what may happen.

yes let’s start worrying about price increase of gamepass in the future …. 
meanwhile gaming prices increased to 70 dollars and actual Gamepass prices decreased in India ?

28 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Toh achchhi baat hai na grope bhai? Zyaada log active rahenge aur post karenge toh forum will stay alive. :D

Actual words rank better in search indexing than-> :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Gita gyan todhi na milega yaha bhai toh jiyo haso muskurao aish karo:hug:

1 hour ago, psinide said:

So basically, what you're saying is its cool to be disrespectful as long no one speaks up?  Anyway, I was just pointing out the irony and hypocrisy. Basically tum kare toh chamatkaar waala scene. Don't dish out if you can't take it as they say, simple.

Tum samajh nhi rha hai bhai. Friendly banter and Jokes are fine but being downright disrespectful isn't. Agar tum dono topics mein farak nahi samajh  rha toh hum kuch nhi kar sakta hai bhai. Many here take potshots at each other but we know its just for fun and troll but if someone takes high ground looking down on all others then he needs to be shown his place. Ab isse jyada hum nahi samjha sakta. 

Lol dont dish out until you cant take lmao that certainly doesnt apply to me. I dont tread along the lines of Irony ever. Jo hai woh hai apun ka samjha kya bhidu. 

Edited by hope

Just now, PhantomShade said:

meanwhile gaming prices increased to 70 dollars and actual Gamepass prices decreased in India ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

He is another one of those who doesnt have a ps5 ,plays all games through GP on Pc and then comes here to educate everyone.

• Haha 1