PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Radical has another job here - liking every tweet by Ank/Hope and other Sony fanboys which criticizes MS/Xbox/Gamepass .

Doesn't matter if he comes out looking like a hypocrite in that. 

Radical posts a tweet saying how Netflix is losing subscribers and Subscription won't work in gaming .

And now likes a tweet which says both things can't be compared .

Also as usual Ank's got his figures messed up . 

Quotes full price of Netflix membership with 2/4 screens and compares that with sharing cost for Gamepass .

Because they can't be. 

Even cable can be considered as a subscription based service with monthly charges. 

The thing is, the market is getting saturated now. 

Aaa Gaming is not compatible with a  subscription based model.  

spender is linking the two. 

Subscription is a bubble which is about to burst soon. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

No 

Gaming will lose it’s plot when ppl stop paying for quality content. 

Till that time fanboys can cry a river. 
doesn't really matter. 

That's the problem. Many have stopped buying third party stuff hoping it'll feature on gp sometimes in the future. 

The reason for forced monetizing using ads. 

Colin Moriarty was referring to the same thing. 

We are getting invaded by gamers who refuse to pay for quality experiences 

The real question right now is why do some people type paragraphs and some people type single sentences per line. In some cases the single sentence is broken up and continued on another line. Sometimes the sentence broken into a separate 'paragraph'. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Because they can't be. 

Even cable can be considered as a subscription based service with monthly charges. 

The thing is, the market is getting saturated now. 

Aaa Gaming is not compatible with a  subscription based model.  

spender is linking the two. 

Subscription is a bubble which is about to burst soon. 

Yes 

Nobodies who sit on a forum whole day would know better.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

7k / 36 months = ₹194

I still quoted 250 out of some respect for others who might have paid more. 

additional 50k for xdabba.

Most of these guys didn't have or wouldn't buy the dabba without gamepass.

It's subsidized gaming meant to capture market share from Sony, not freeloading.

You can think about it like the US vs Soviet arms race where USSR apparently bankrupted itself while focusing on expensive arms production instead of normal economy.

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

That's the problem. Many have stopped buying third party stuff hoping it'll feature on gp sometimes in the future. 

The reason for forced monetizing using ads. 

Colin Moriarty was referring to the same thing. 

My guy people will chose the most cheapest vfm deal anyway, it's just how things are, and there will be a reversal when all f2p battle royale, subscription, ad infested garbage destroys normal gaming.
It's inevitable, langar will win out against $70 games, or atleast thats what's MS goal..

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

My guy people will chose the most cheapest vfm deal anyway, it's just how things are, and there will be a reversal when all f2p battle royale, subscription, ad infested garbage destroys normal gaming.
It's inevitable, langar will win out against $70 games, or atleast thats what's MS goal..

This....

For gaming to win, Spender must lose. Need someone better at the helm. Someone who respects gamers. Someone who doesnt greenlight half assed releases.  

Langar needs to be stopped soon. The bubble needs to burst asap. 

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Most of these guys didn't have or wouldn't buy the dabba without gamepass.

It's subsidized gaming meant to capture market share from Sony, not freeloading.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Absolutely and the way it has embraced multi-player and online gaming among community is bang for the buck

Edited by Assassins Creed

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kaun kiya yeh ? Like wanting GoWR, Wolverine on Day 1 on a Sub :rofl: quote them..

Never seen anyone specifically asking for this. 

But must be pointed out you will  get similar quality games as these on gamepass day 1.

Am fine with waiting a few months on other subscriptions. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

This....

For gaming to win, Spender must lose. Need someone better at the helm. Someone who respects gamers. Someone who doesnt greenlight half assed releases.  

Langar needs to be stopped soon. The bubble needs to burst asap. 

Will happen if they realize it's just burning money and not achieving their objectives.

They tried matching Sony for exclusives but there is only trimurti and a ton of cancelled or flop games.
Also gaming won't "lose" forever, you may have a drought where there are only thrash games in a total worst case scenario but that will be reversed eventually.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kaun kiya yeh ? Like wanting GoWR, Wolverine on Day 1 on a Sub :rofl: quote them..

Posted a list on last page 

can’t search all the posts 

but if either of those deny doing that,I will. 

15 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Yeah right . Please show me your yearly PS5 purchases . Ok how about steam/PS4 purchase of games - day1 or direct purchase which actually goes to the Dev's and not second hand deals . Easy to say when your money is not on the line. 

northwestern GIF

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Will happen if they realize it's just burning money and not achieving their objectives.

They tried matching Sony for exclusives but there is only trimurti and a ton of cancelled or flop games.
Also gaming won't "lose" forever, you may have a drought where there are only thrash games in a total worst case scenario but that will be reversed eventually.

The whole market might turn into the trashy mobile gaming market we get at playstore. 

Chinese would be extremely happy. This is something they excel in. 

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah right . Please show me your yearly PS5 purchases . Ok how about steam/PS4 purchase of games - day1 or direct purchase which actually goes to the Dev's and not second hand deals . Easy to say when your money is not on the line. 

northwestern GIF

?

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

northwestern GIF

I buy the games i really want, day 1. 

Rest i buy later/during discounts etc. 

Also, even sony knows second hand market thrives for their games. This has been happening since ps1 days. I'm sure they account for that while pricing their games. 

Further, nothing wrong in this either. Sony officially endorses methods i use to get my games. 

Dont believe me? 

Take a look at this . Official video detailing game sharing