PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Not everyone has to be a pigeon like y'all scamgang walas sh*tting in random threads when there is a console war thread for that purpose.

Mansoor Paapi posted his concern trolling bait in the ps plus thread and there come in his scamgang buddies to make a mess :rofl:

wa4zd6t4iy121.jpg

Pigeon? Where do you come up with shite? ?

Well you are right about one thing..ponies do like to defend ps, whether they use it or not.. hive mentality and all…

do you even use ps plus ?

Edited by hsk_colossus

9 hours ago, radicaldude said:

ps brings game of a generation, GoW to its new service

4 year old game of the generation, which means everyone must have played it till now or at least the vast majority of the install base (I don’t think you have tho)

adding such widely played games to ps plus is just wasting money of loyal multi-year subscribers like me, nothing else. Just plain stupid.

why don’t they add Kena or Sifu

Edited by 0verlord

13 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

4 year old game of the generation, which means everyone must have played it till now or at least the vast majority of the install base (I don’t think you have tho)

adding such widely played games to ps plus is just wasting money of loyal multi-year subscribers like me, nothing else. Just plain stupid.

why don’t they add Kena or Sifu

God of war has sold around 20mil on the PS4 

Ps plus has around 50 mil subs (and counting) 

It's simple maths actually. 

12 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

4 year old game of the generation, which means everyone must have played it till now or at least the vast majority of the install base

I hope before spewing that you did realise that PS4 + Pro has around 120m of instal base.

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

It’s not even about the existing subscribers.

PS+Essential can fetch new subscribers by giving out games like GoW.

Which can later potentially turn into PS+Extra subscriptions or sales of GoW~R. 

More revenue into the pool only means more quality in games & in services.

Much better strategy than giving out “doki doki manchurian” kinda sounding titles that’ll probably only satisfy egos for “getting something you don’t have/played” but nothing beyond that.

• Like 1

Just now, triggr happy ss said:

This subscription is not like GP and will only have old games .

PS+Extra is direct competitor to GamesPass & it is getting newer games ranging 1-2 years of release. 

PS+Essential is a competitor to XBLgold now & in comparison to that this is through the roof.

Infact I’d be glad if they stick to this strategy rather than going that way for as long as possible.

Give GoW,Spider-Man,Lost Legacy,DeathStranding over the next year on this low tier service & fetch more new subscribers on all your tiers + potential sales of sequel rather than giving something that is of use to simply no one. 

I mean when was the last time anyone even saw what is being offered on XBLgold?!?! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

PS+Extra is direct competitor to GamesPass & it is getting newer games ranging 1-2 years of release. 

PS+Essential is a competitor to XBLgold now & in comparison to that this is through the roof.

Infact I’d be glad if they stick to this strategy rather than going that way for as long as possible.

Give GoW,Spider-Man,Lost Legacy,DeathStranding over the next year on this low tier service & fetch more new subscribers on all your tiers + potential sales of sequel rather than giving something that is of use to simply no one. 

I mean when was the last time anyone even saw what is being offered on XBLgold?!?! :lol: 

Ps plus whatever does not have day 1 games and also adding games 1-2 years after release does not count as new. 

sony’s business model is not to add day 1 games ,coz they sell millions of copies day 1 remember? 

kabhi kuch kabhi kuch ,hey but i am not a fanboy unfortunately just get attacked by xbots for my honesty and sound logic :lol:

I certainly saw ppl doing “jashan ka nanga naach” on GamesPass thread each time a title like RDR2,DoomE,Hades,Hitman3 etc was delivered on that service.

More so,Infact much more so on getting Medium,Ascent,Gunk,Crossfire,Back4Blood,R6Extraction or Sniper Repeat 5. 

So I kinda thought those kinda 12-18mo stuff is the real backbone of the service & ppl are Infact enjoying them the most. 

Good Day1 games (which aren’t to hell & back rehash holy trinity) like Psychonauts 2 or Flight Simulator are still as scarce as water ? in desert ? . 
And even these are niche + super niche genres respectively. 

GamesPass has certainly reached where it is today because of good quality 6-18mo titles. 

Also honest fact is I personally don’t want PS+Extra or even Premium to ever cater to day1 buyers……coz they are much needed for the AAA gear rolling.

Unless of course M$ strategy of reaching 1billion subscribers comes to fruit by whatever means & then we’ll see. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I thought he quit console wars. Didn't have the energy anymore 

The moment I leave few baffoons get the nerve to start spilling it elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Okay, so each game disc is played by only 1 person, period 

yes, good math

you better ask for your school fees back, you have been massively scammed :rofl:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I hope before spewing that you did realise that PS4 + Pro has around 120m of instal base.

Nice, you should also ask for your school fees back

check my post above 

• Haha 3

Just now, 0verlord said:

Nice, you should also ask for your school fees back

check my post above 

Lol so you think 120m ppl have played GoW :rofl: 

even if we take your “vast majority” phrase at quote here then you think 80m ppl have played it after 20m sales of which around 13m would have been reusable discs. 

Also common sense says that most of the hardcore/core gamers who would have adopted to PS5 (& got hold of it in collection) were also the hardcore/core audiences that would have played it at first opportunity on PS4. 

Let alone school fee…..I think you should apply for a refund from the hospital you were born in. :rofl: 

Go back to some other universe which fits in ppl like you more appropriately. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Apparently saying that ps plus game additions suck is console war. 

No but if one doesn’t even bother opening the XBLgold thread anymore but has the nerve to call PSplus a sh*t/chindi/bhikmanga/bikhari service in the month it’s bombarding AAA’s in both it’s tiers,certainly is.  

• Like 1