PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

24 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

shitty move… 

atleast they are not locking it behind some higher tier.. 

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

shitty move… 

atleast they are not locking it behind some higher tier.. 

I knew you'd be the first to respond :roflroll:

True, very shitty but Sony is the greedy company and MS is consumer friendly, shame on them. At least Premium is 60$ less than GPU annually. 

Edited by gecko89

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lets not even compare both..

Why? They’re both remakes of games being built from the ground up. Only difference is - the RE4 remake, in addition to changes in combat, is also changing tone of the narrative. Meanwhile these guys are pretty much using the same voice overs and mocaps. The change seems to look like integration of the LOU2 combat. So it looks less like a full remake but somewhere between a remake and a remaster 

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I knew you'd be the first to respond :roflroll:

True, very shitty but Sony is the greedy company and MS is consumer friendly, shame on them. At least Premium is 60$ less than GPU annually. 

Dude I said shitty move .. get you head out of console wars ?

and your own tweet says it’s on Gamepass not GPU … gamepass is the base tier… 

55 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

people have been voting for MTx and F2P games with their wallets for so many years now.. doesn’t mean it’s good 

What is wrong with F2P games? How good or bad they are is subjective. Don't play if gou don't want to. There is a reason why F2P games are some of the most popular games today. People like them

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Why? They’re both remakes of games being built from the ground up. Only difference is - the RE4 remake, in addition to changes in combat, is also changing tone of the narrative. Meanwhile these guys are pretty much using the same voice overs and mocaps. The change seems to look like integration of the LOU2 combat. So it looks less like a full remake but somewhere between a remake and a remaster 

Both are the same.. both are useless 

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

What is wrong with F2P games? How good or bad they are is subjective. Don't play if gou don't want to. There is a reason why F2P games are some of the most popular games today. People like them

Yup.. people like them..that’s what I meant.. they are very popular and they have MTx too.. 

although Many people on the forum don’t like MTx.. 

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Dude I said shitty move .. get you head out of console wars ?

and your own tweet says it’s on Gamepass not GPU … gamepass is the base tier… 

Bruh, get your head out of the console wars ?

I agreed it was a shitty move and called Sony for being greedy too.

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Yup.. people like them..that’s what I meant.. they are very popular and they have MTx too.. 

although Many people on the forum don’t like MTx.. 

That's MTx on paid games. MTx on F2P are totally OK as long as they're only cosmetics and doesn't give one player advantage over the other. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

If there was NO Remaster in between this would have been kinda good for LOU...

RE4 is in diff league, a PS2 game 18 years old, the HD remaster hardly changed anything now this will be a proper BUILT from the ground, there is a show on 13th so we will know more..

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Seems like Sony has reduced the brightness in all scenes. Nice remake. 

Unfair bait attempt dude... There are significant amount of work here. But offcourse, lots of asset reused from TLOU2, not only 3d assets but animations, game codes (not even talking about engine because its only natural).

But shouldn't cost full price...IMO.

But now it exist, only thing we can ask for is a fairly reduced price.... Maybe make it free for the people who got that PSN+ premium (or whatever it called) sub. 

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

That's MTx on paid games. MTx on F2P are totally OK as long as they're only cosmetics and doesn't give one player advantage over the other. 

Exactly. How can you expect F2P games to not monetize anything

54 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

By not existing 

I purchased rocket league for full price. Had a sh*t load of fun. Still my favorite MP game. I used to get sh*t ton of cosmetics. At least 1 every couple of matches. Then epic bought it, made it f2p and I started it again on xbox. Have recieved like 5 cosmetics after putting quite some time into it. 

F2P sucks. 

That is your opinion. Its ok. Don't play them.