PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

8 hours ago, Petey said:

Not sure why I'm posting this in the console wars thread but I just picked up an Xbox One (og) for 5k off Facebook Marketplace. Insane deal, that completes my last gen trinity of PS4 Pro/Switch/XBO. The gamepass library for console is insane. ?

Not insane. Nobody wants an Xbox One in 2022. Am I doing this right?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Petey said:

Not sure why I'm posting this in the console wars thread but I just picked up an Xbox One (og) for 5k off Facebook Marketplace. Insane deal, that completes my last gen trinity of PS4 Pro/Switch/XBO. The gamepass library for console is insane. ?

Can you share the link of the marketplace group?

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I enjoyed Halo infinite campaign but man343 is easily the most shittiest and incompetent Xbox studios. They completely killed Halo name with their shitty support. Its time to disband studio and hand it over to Id games 

Even Rare bounced back and made Sea of thieves great with constant updates but 343 just keep f**king up.

Edited by WhiteWolf

59 minutes ago, Vamos said:

it’s a powerful console 

it can also run Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite 

It’s a weak console with meager 1.3 teraflops GPU

not even worth trying to run fh5 or halo Infinite, rather save money to buy literally any other machine to play these games

3 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

It’s a weak console with meager 1.3 teraflops GPU

not even worth trying to run fh5 or halo Infinite, rather save money to buy literally any other machine to play these games

He bought it for 5k.

You can get a Switch for 20k that's 10 times less powerful.

Then pay ~5k per game :rofl:

On 6/17/2022 at 9:18 PM, Vamos said:

It’s almost impossible not to be satisfied after buying a switch, coz the quality of their first party games puts others to shame. 

Fanboys don't care about quality though.

And still I will rate it below a pc/xbox/ps due to lack of third party support.

Imagine if it's your only system. Waiting 2 months after each release for their new game. It works fine as a secondary system though.

Edited by Vaibhavp

1 hour ago, Azathoth said:

Worth only for playing gamepass indies

Almost all Gamepass games, Every single X360 and OG Xbox game (All running exceptionally well). Since 95% of all games are cross-gen anyways, you're not even missing on much games. Sure you miss the next gen Patch. But you're saving a flat 45,000 Rs just for skipping the next gen patch.

5k for OG X1 is an insane deal. You can do almost everything you do with XSX, just with a performance hit and some games missing.

4 minutes ago, roun90 said:

5k for OG X1 is an insane deal. You can do almost everything you do with XSX, just with a performance hit and some games missing.

True, even if you don’t play any games, it’s still a good deal to keep the console for your collection. 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

One series, (one x to be precise) and there are many videos documenting that. 

He was talking about Original Xbox one - Xbox one X/S are different machines. You won't get any of those for 5k . And no Original Xbox or Xbox one S don't perform better than XSS . X1X is a different scenario altogether. 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

He was talking about Original Xbox one - Xbox one X/S are different machines. You won't get any of those for 5k . And no Original Xbox or Xbox one S don't perform better than XSS . X1X is a different scenario altogether. 

He is going by his hazy memory. 

One X version isn't very stable at 60 fps, something he doesn't know about cause no experience. :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

He is going by his hazy memory. 

One X version isn't very stable at 60 fps, something he doesn't know about cause no experience. :rofl:

https://wccftech.com/halo-infinite-campaign-performance-analysis-all-platforms-xbox-one-x-better-xbox-series-s/

Series l losing to old gen systems. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Imagine if it's your only system. Waiting 2 months after each release for their new game. It works fine as a secondary system though.

Number of switch exclusives so far in 2022 (till june 2022)- 6

Number of xbox exclusives so far in 2022 (till june 2022)- 0 

Atleast switch and ps owners are getting new exclusive titles every other month. 

tl;dr - Xbox got no games

Edited by radicaldude

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

High resolution at 30 fps mode which nobody uses in this game. At 60 fps, similar resolution with more stable performance on Series S and higher settings.

Series S now has 120 fps mode too. 

Still One x version equally good.

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Number of switch exclusives so far in 2022 (till june 2022)- 6

Number of xbox exclusives so far in 2022 (till june 2022)- 0 

Atleast switch and ps owners are getting new exclusive titles every other month. 

Switch total exclusives - 6

Switch total games - still 6

Xbox total games - Elden Ring :clap3:

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

High resolution at 30 fps mode which nobody uses in this game. At 60 fps, similar resolution with more stable performance on Series S and higher settings.

Series S now has 120 fps mode too. 

Still One x version equally good.

Switch total exclusives - 6

Switch total games - still 6

Xbox total games - Elden Ring :clap3:

Elden ring will get ported to the switch in sometime...for sure.