PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

59 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Fanboys don't care about quality though.

And still I will rate it below a pc/xbox/ps due to lack of third party support.

Imagine if it's your only system. Waiting 2 months after each release for their new game. It works fine as a secondary system though.

Switch gets plenty of third party support. But it's not a system for people who wants to play AAA games only. If you believe meta or open critic, Switch had more >80 games than Xbox or PS5 in last three months.

33 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Xbox this year has nothing but indies.

Switch is the best place to play isometric indies which xbox gets in plenty. (handheld mode)

Callisto Protocol is an indie?

37 minutes ago, b!T said:

Switch gets plenty of third party support. But it's not a system for people who wants to play AAA games only. If you believe meta or open critic, Switch had more >80 games than Xbox or PS5 in last three months.

Is it viable as your only system?

Like, no droughts? 

5 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Callisto Protocol is an indie?

Like, no droughts? 

It depends on what you want. If you are not into shooters and don't care about MP, Switch is easily viable as your "only" console. 

I personally rank Nintendo first party games above Sony. Nintendo games have a charm that's hard to find in most games these days. Sony went full on with AAA from the PS4 gen and the whimsical experimental titles are no longer prioritized. 

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Its quite understood... jab game deliver karne me itna time leliya toh dlc me time toh lagega hi... 

Edited by KrIzAliD

I think series s is a good investment for those who don’t own a pc. (as a second console)

given how the next 12 months are for Xbox (mostly indies, not very demanding games/ cell shaded/ cartoony),  the series s can competitively run them without the risk of being left behind. 

47 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Like, no droughts? 

Absolutely, for people like me who consider their first party truly exceptional. Also drought or not depends on what you are looking for. Like I said in the above post if you are looking for blockbuster games then switch is not for you.

I am thinking about buying a Switch because both Xbox and PS are just releasing same generic boring repetitive content during the last decade or so, just improving visuals along the way 

aside marginal differences, most PS/Xbox AAAs might as well be clones of each other - this is very fatiguing 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Switch is the best place to play isometric indies which xbox gets in plenty. (handheld mode)

I don't see any Xbox gamer  complaining then why you crying? 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Except you have to pay a lot for playing Indies in Switch. Compared to nothing for playing them on Gamepass . So yeah most will prefer playing on Gamepass only .

You can sh*t on Xbox as much as you want - it's doing will this gen and will hopefully continue to do so. 

26 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

I am thinking about buying a Switch because both Xbox and PS are just releasing same generic boring repetitive content during the last decade or so, just improving visuals along the way 

aside marginal differences, most PS/Xbox AAAs might as well be clones of each other - this is very fatiguing 

Will definitely suggest buying it .   it's first party exclusives are just pure fun . 

32 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Definitely make a Switch if you are feeling burnt out or finding them samey.

I got my first xbox, first time playing online and coop. Haven't played this much in long time.

Even better stay 6 month away from gaming. That will reset everything.

Valve hasn't said anything about launching Steam deck in India. Highly doubt it will be launched here officially. 

Regarding better investment - 400$ Steam deck only has 64GB of Storage - hardly enough to store one proper AAA game . 

One would have to buy the 256GB version at minimum which will cost 520$ . Compared to that Series S costs 300$. 

Regarding the performance here's an in-depth analysis done by Digital Foundry 

5 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Valve hasn't said anything about launching Steam deck in India. Highly doubt it will be launched here officially. 

Regarding better investment - 400$ Steam deck only has 64GB of Storage - hardly enough to store one proper AAA game . 

One would have to buy the 256GB version at minimum which will cost 520$ . Compared to that Series S costs 300$. 

Regarding the performance here's an in-depth analysis done by Digital Foundry 

You cant play God of War on the series L

You can play God of WAR, Spiderman, Halo, Starfield.......etc etc on a steam deck

case closed!