PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

100$.. 

I mean 100GB ?

LOU2 is 100 GB + iirc.. So its clear they have used same engine and running it on PS5 than developing it ground up from scratch as a PS5 Native app which has compression 

Edited by Assassins Creed

• Snake unlocked this topic
17 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Guy crapping this thread with most irrelevant sh*t. This thread is about Xbox SX/S and its related games and features not about someone's personal life. Who gives sh*t what Frank did on Reset era. 

He dont care about any of those sensitive issues. All he cares posting crap about xbox lol.

On 5/31/2022 at 4:18 PM, AnK said:

Same old drama

Get personal with someone 

When he retaliates

Drag his family,religion,background into it. 

Most of the Xbots of IVG have made it a habit. 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:28 PM, KnackChap said:

Made religious slurs against another longtime member. 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:06 PM, AnK said:

Still supporting what he did as if it was  some sort of a joke. 

Ah well this coming from someone who abused one of my friends on the basis of his religion isn’t far off from the same kind of mentality. 

I still have screen grabs of full extent of abuse & religious vile slur btw.

@WhiteWolf

You don't have the adequate mental capacities to fathom which issue is serious and which is bait. You are an intolerant racist yourself. The saying is true. Bots are the most toxic bunch on this planet who deem themselves as "gamers". 

I'm surprised to see you are still being allowed to post here. You should have been reduced to a distant memory on this forum, the day you made those religious slurs. People have been permabanned for way  lesser intensity slurs.  That was the new low for bots of this forum. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:39 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

That's why you don't see me intellectually masturbating on the inner workings of the industry.

It's pure logic. Games used to take around 3 years to develop but now they take 5+. Why? Has the gameplay changed drastically? Most of these newer AAA games play the same as their 7th gen counterparts in my experience. Graphics seems to be the only big difference and therefore has to be the culprit. Another proof of this are of course, the AA games that cost less and take less time to develop than AAA games. We can see that they're not that different from AAA games in terms of gameplay and differ only in the graphics department which again solidifies the assumption that the extra money and time that AAA studios burn go into making the game as pretty as possible.

You are free to not engage in convos you don't feel qualified to participate in, but there's no reason for you to ask others from doing the same.

Edited by Kumar123

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

@WhiteWolf

You don't have the adequate mental capacities to fathom which issue is serious and which is bait. You are an intolerant racist yourself. The saying is true. Bots are the most toxic bunch on this planet who deem themselves as "gamers". 

I'm surprised to see you are still being allowed to post here. You should have been reduced to a distant memory on this forum, the day you made those religious slurs. People have been permabanned for way  lesser intensity slurs.  That was the new low for bots of this forum. 

Lol What you talking about and what are those dumb quotes from other ponies? You and your fellow ponies can post whatever nonsense you want. That doesn't bother me.

Let me tell who you are.  You are a pathetic low life and no life pony(without  any playstation console) whose main job is to just come here and start console wars every day.You trying to post something here and start drama every day. You easily the worst fanboy in history of ivg. Lol

As far as Frank o connor drama concerned. Idc. I will not go out and post random Twitter nonsense on such serious  issue without any proper evidence on gaming forum. 343 garbage studios anyway.

Fact you spend hours of your day searching for old dumb posts, shows you have no life outside IVG

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, Kumar123 said:

IVG is love, IVG is life.

He loves it too much. This love getting on people nerves lately.

He posting crap daily at frequency we have not seen on this forum. Almost every hour you will see some random sh*t from Twitter he post here. Guy spends hours creating spencer and Xbox memes to post here, follows Twitter threads of hardcore toxic ponies, so that he can post here and searches years old IVG posts to start fresh sh*t with someone on IVG. Lol.

I have not seen a single post from him in what games you playing thread coz he dont own any console or play any games. He just post in versus thread nonstop lol.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

He posting crap daily at frequency we have not seen on this forum. Almost every hour you will see some random sh*t from Twitter he post here. Guy spends hours creating spencer and Xbox memes to post here, follows Twitter threads of hardcore toxic ponies, so that he can post here and searches years old IVG posts to start fresh sh*t with someone on IVG. Lol.

I have not seen a single post from him in what games you playing thread coz he dont own any console or play any games. He just post in versus thread nonstop lol.

I restrict myself to gaming and gaming alone. Never do i drag family or get personal. 

However openly abusing others for their religion proves that you are a pest of the society. Like always,when you don't have any rebuttals you get personal and when you dragged someone's religion, you proved that you are a vermin. 

Regarding the consoles i own or the games i play, the people who are close to me from the forum already know. I don't have to prove anything to a cockroach like you. You probably are the worst of the xbots this forum houses. 

Also, don't come in my way in the forum (ever again). You are the one who quotes me and it's seldom the other way around. I may spend years making memes or posting tweets.  How the hell are you concerned. 

Edited by radicaldude

26 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I mean, you can't make/be in a Playstation vs Xbox thread and not expect toxicity.

Edited by Kumar123