PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Halo Infinite as a package, so far, is in the top few biggest disasters in recent gaming history. Its behind cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 for sure. ?S who are in denial mode are part of the problem.

Not sure about MP but SP was pretty solid. Much better than Halo 5. But I do agree it's nothing like original trilogy.

31 minutes ago, b!T said:

Not sure about MP but SP was pretty solid. Much better than Halo 5. But I do agree it's nothing like original trilogy.

Same. Doesn't compare to the original but still liked it a lot.

40 minutes ago, b!T said:

Halo 5 was the worst of the lot. 

Sp was decent (gunplay wise only) but open world felt forced. 

Also, was referring to the game as a whole package (sp+mp). 

Edited by radicaldude

4 hours ago, psinide said:

Charging full price for a remaster is what's ludicrous. Sony did it with Spiderman, now the same with TLOU. Both games were stunning on the PS4 and that carried over to the PS5. The improvements weren't ground breaking, yes, it was butter smooth with 60FPS, but was it worth the full price? TLOU Re-remaster seems unnecessary and a cashgrab. Can't wait for the HZD remaster to be announced at full price next, and ponies will eat it up, just like they did with the PS+ tiers fiasco.

What's even funnier is Ponies bashing Halo, when all Halo players here, uninamously will say Halo is sh*t right now. Season 2 was a disaster and probably by the time season 3 comes around, the playerbase will have disappeared. Not every game can pull an NMS, but I really hope Halo does cos the multiplayer gameplay was on point.

Lol, they won't remake HZD. That IP is honestly not that popular and Sony literally gave it away for free for anyone with a regular Playstation account at one point.

Edited by Kumar123

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Not sure about MP but SP was pretty solid

If Halo SP is pretty solid, then MP is superlative 

I was a Halo noob before Infinite, played zero Halo before 

now, I have more than 181 hours which is purely Halo Infinite MP

I’ve never played any MP games before because I thought they are too repetitive and played mainly AAA PS exclusives and SP story driven games which are usually 15-30 hours long

Halo Infinite for the 1st time made me a MP player and that too with more than 181 hours which is massively more than my average time spent per game

Edited by Azathoth

38 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Lol, they won't remake HZD. That IP is honestly not that popular and Sony literally gave it away for free for anyone with a regular Playstation account at one point.

It's definitely popular . Sony is developing a PSVR game and a television series on it. 

Sony also gave GOW away for free by that logic to anyone with a PlayStation account. And GOW is the most popular Sony game there is right now .

Just now, Krazyniks said:

It's definitely popular . Sony is developing a PSVR game and a television series on it. 

Sony also gave GOW away for free by that logic to anyone with a PlayStation account. And GOW is the most popular Sony game there is right now .

Source on Sony giving away God of War for non PS+ members?

1 minute ago, Kumar123 said:

Source on Sony giving away God of War for non PS+ members?

Source for Sony giving away HZD to non PS+ members ?

They gave both games for PS+ members only iirc 

Edited by Krazyniks

4 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

If Halo SP is pretty solid, then MP is superlative 

I was a Halo noob before Infinite, played zero Halo before 

now, I have more than 181 hours which is purely Halo Infinite MP

I’ve never played any MP games before because I thought they are too repetitive and played mainly AAA PS exclusives and SP story driven games which are usually 15-30 hours long

Halo Infinite for the 1st time made me a MP player and that too with more than 181 hours which is massively more than my average time spent per game

You didn't even played the campaign?

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Anyways Horizon is definitely a popular series for Sony. 1st game sold over 10 mil copies and 2nd also seems to.be doing very well . 

I won't deny that it isn't popular but it's definitely not on the same level as the other Sony first party titles like The Last of Us or Marvel's Spiderman or God of War. The main USP of the series seems to be cutting edge graphics more than anything else which means none of these games will age well. Also, I think the high sales numbers of Zero Dawn are mainly due to it being bundled and heavy discounted for most of its lifetime. Not sure about HFW's performance but there was this news about one of their devs getting mad about Elden Ring overshadowing HFW just a week after its launch.

Edited by Kumar123

19 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Anyways Horizon is definitely a popular series for Sony. 1st game sold over 10 mil copies and 2nd also seems to.be doing very well . 

first game sold over 20 million as per last year and they dont generally count versions that are given for free (ps plus/now, special promo etc)