PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

15 minutes ago, b!T said:

Ank is preparing behind the scenes. When he is back, he would have bought a PS5/XSS/XSX and be ready to take on people who says he doesn't own any nextgen console :rofl:

By then we'll have the PS5 Pro/XSSX/XSXX

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Also when someone explains things very clearly with facts - Runs away saying - i will reply to you when i get time to read your long posts. 

Check reply to Saiko's detailed post (where he explains why game development is time consuming now)  . And never actually reply back to the original post . 

All of the above reminds me of someone . 

Lol bruh. Give me some time smh. I was going to reply one of these days. Analyzing long a*s essays riddled with technical jargon that a layman like me isn't familiar with and writing a proper reply that I find satisfactory take time. And of course, I'm as busy as everyone else in real life, so finding that time isn't easy. Honestly, I could have replied in 2-3 sentences but that didn't feel right. But if you want me to reply as fast as possible, I guess I could do just that.

Edited by Kumar123

I dunno what you wanna reply to facts. I guess facts are boring and cant be speculated upon much and can not have fun conversation on. 

Welp, I didn’t know if it’s much more fun to have mudslinging on some stuffs like ‘graphics is the only thing that causing game development to be slower’.  

I also posted a video on cyberpunk QA testing news in this same thread to let people know what’s also goes behind. 

another update came on that news exposing Quantic Lab and their malpractices of doing QA for their clients with false manpower commitments. 

Edited by SaiKO

33 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Lol bruh. Give me some time smh. I was going to reply one of these days. Analyzing long a*s essays riddled with technical jargon that a layman like me isn't familiar with and writing a proper reply that I find satisfactory take time. And of course, I'm as busy as everyone else in real life, so finding that time isn't easy. Honestly, I could have replied in 2-3 sentences but that didn't feel right. But if you want me to reply as fast as possible, I guess I could do just that.

It wasn't just about the reply. It's other things combined. The confidence you have and veiled/smart insults like the one you directed at TRMNTR in this post ?

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Exactly. Appreciate the self awareness.

All this reminds of someone else . Anyway obviously you are not that person so ignore it.  

But yeah cut it out with the assumptions . Only makes you look bad . 

Edited by Krazyniks

27 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I dunno what you wanna reply to facts. I guess facts are boring and cant be speculated upon much and can not have fun conversation on. 

Welp, I didn’t know if it’s much more fun to have mudslinging on some stuffs like ‘graphics is the only thing that causing game development to be slower’.  

I also posted a video on cyberpunk QA testing news in this same thread to let people know what’s also goes behind. 

another update came on that news exposing Quantic Lab and their malpractices of doing QA for their clients with false manpower commitments. 

This is terrible 

don’t game devs themselves play the whole game before releasing 

11 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Looks so bad. Terrible graphics and uninspired gameplay. atleast it won’t have performance issues on series s ?

Honestly, it looks pretty interesting if you have friends to play with. Co-op looks damn fun!

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Looks so bad. Terrible graphics and uninspired gameplay. atleast it won’t have performance issues on series s ?

looks like deathloop... which is not bad and coop will be fun

34 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Looks like l4d and the division had a baby. 

Another online only MP from the stables of Spender. Looking at the track record, future support doesn't look promising. Let's see. 

Ps- funny how ?s crap over factions which has 10x deeper lore and gameplay for being an mp based squad shooter but are praising this. 

Pps- this might be fun. Too early to comment but still would have preferred a SP title from arkane. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol the game is fully playable solo and the game is tuned to the solo experience. Reading is hard. 

Even the division is playable solo. Even l4d is playable solo.

But the game doesn't have genetics of solo play. Looks like another GAAS