PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

That kind of stuff people like you do not me, you part of that mentality and belong that group in real life. I only go nasty if someone starts sh*t with me. If you start abusive towards me and nasty towards me then i also get nasty. But i don't start sh*t like you all do for no reason. 

So funny You believe clowns like Radical and start accusing people of that shows how stupid you are.

People like you and Radical get insulted on IVG on daily basis and still have no shame, you resort to personal insult by posting bunch of bs about other members when you get owned or get cornered. You have nothing meaningful to say then make personal attack. Lol.

You have officially replaced Ank now as full time pony. Congratulations 

The rant and fumes ☠️

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

By god, went through the last few pages after so long, this radicaldude n rv guy, match made in heaven.

At first, there was a bang, and then the universe had ANK, RADI, AND RV.

The Three Ponies by IVG Dumas

Their motto - "All for sh*t, and sh*t for all."

When you have nothing meaningful to say people like them resort to such personal insult.

RV is on Ank payroll.Atleast he owns a console unlike other two.

Apology. Post edited. I jokingly said it.

Edited by WhiteWolf

11 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

By god, went through the last few pages after so long, this radicaldude n rv guy, match made in heaven.

At first, there was a bang, and then the universe had ANK, RADI, AND RV.

The Three Ponies by IVG Dumas

Their motto - "All for sh*t, and sh*t for all."

And the bots are out of the woodwork with pitchforks and knives. Very IT cell behaviour where they all come out at the same time ?

relax, it’s not that serious. All we said was Redflop looks bad. No need to take it as a personal attack 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I don't get the unwanted hatred towards anything related to Microsoft here. We are all gamers, aren't we? Just because M$ bought Bethesda and co. doesn't mean you gonna suddenly start hating their studios and question their games. 

I'm sure if Sony would have bought BGS, suddenly people will sing song about Arkane, BGS, ID and all. I'm sure next time you guys gonna hate on ID as well....just because it's M$ studio now.

You guys talk about game meta score and reviews, right? Then Arkane's last game "DeathLoop" was a PS5 and PC game and that got a great score. Infact all of the Arkane games scored great in it's time. Same goes for ID and Bethesda (except FO 76 which is MP and not the BGS SP RPG games they are known for). 

You as a person may not like a certain game, but that doesn't nullify the credit and achievement for that game and studio. What's wrong in saying "it is not for me"!!? I don't like HALO, so that means HALO isn't great? Nor I am crazy for TLOU series, does that make the game any lesser? Absolutely not. 

LMAO (not directed at you)

I come to this thread from time to time and I feel like you guys the regulars here spend more time defending companies rather than playing them

First of all liking a game or not liking a game is one's opinion but defending shitty practices or incompetency is another.

Case in point (atleast for me) 

Dishonored 1 and 2 are some of the most enjoyable games for me, I am looking forward to redfall and will be looking at reviews but does it do something crazy or new I don't think so 
Starfield on the other hand looks like fallout in space and nothing more to me. Lets what comes up with Elder scrolls 6 whenever it comes up
Prey is an amazing game, did not get the time to fully finish it. 

and no this is not just with Bethesda or MS, Same goes for UBI (don't remember when I had a truly wow like experience with their games) or Rockstar(Lmao definitive edition) or EA (F**k them for ruining Bf 2042)

TLDR: Chill, appreciate the good games, criticize the shitty ones, if you don't agree with something ignore what else.

• Like 2

Some members here prove that this study indeed is true

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/xbox-one-playstation-ps4-gamers-toxic-study/

Some Members of the legion regularly get personal, bring in religion (at times) and find racism as bait. And when given a taste of their own medicines, start crying out like a bunch of snowflakes.

They should wake up and smell the coffee while taking a look at mirrors.

We talk/pick on games and games alone (or the lack of it). Members from the other camp get personal first. It is always the case.

Bringing sensitive topics like religion on a gaming forum is both disgusting and sad. They should be ashamed of themselves.

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

When you have nothing meaningful to say people like them resort to such personal insult.

RV is on Ank payroll.Atleast he owns a console unlike other two.

P .S - Can u add N after A in Radi? :P

Weren’t you cribbing a minute or two ago about personal attacks ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rahul gaandmaraani said:

Abe chutiye, don't call yourself a gamer coz the only thing you play are these brain-dead third person single player games. Your few brain cells would probably get fried if you even attempted to play a rpg or anything outside of the shitty sony crap you know how to play :roflroll:

Stick to your casual, narrow tastes and don't try to pass your idiotic opinions as something valid just coz your a*s bought some gaming consoles and PC. 

My point made in the above comment, proved out to be correct.

Bots have no other rebuttals, than getting personal!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

What did i say? I said Add N after A? How its insulting?  Lol what.

You should be banned for attacking me and calling me racist n all. You guys daily starting this personal sh*t here and action should being taken against you all.

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

My point made in the above comment, proved out to be correct.

Bots have no other rebuttals, than getting personal!

and they made an alt specifically to come and quote me. ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

This just proves that AnK and Knackchap indeed were correct.

Guys like him wont even waste a single moment and will bring in topics like religion, race, personal lives etc while debating about games.

Edited by radicaldude

9 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Are you an idiot? Don't you know what that means?

Seeing again personal insult. 

I don't see anything in that post as personal insult. I didn't use anything directly towards anyone. So idk what you talking about. 

RV calling me racist is personal insult. Why he starting sh*t when i said nothing insulting towards him or Radical .

I edit my post if you all find that joke insulting and i apologise 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't see anything in that post as personal insult.

RV calling me racist is personal insult. Why he starting sh*t when i said nothing insulting towards him or Radical 

Amazing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't see anything in that post as personal insult. I didn't use anything directly towards anyone. So idk what you talking about. 

RV calling me racist is personal insult. Why he starting sh*t when i said nothing insulting towards him or Radical 

Slow clap 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Slow clap 

Another Ank quality you have.  Playing victim. You started sh*t with me by repeating Radi bs. I said nothing insulting towards you now. You provoke people and then play victim card.

Edited by WhiteWolf

15 minutes ago, rahul gaandmaraani said:

Abe chutiye, don't call yourself a gamer coz the only thing you play are these brain-dead third person cinematic single player games. Your few brain cells would probably get fried if you even attempted to play a rpg or anything outside of the shitty sony crap you know how to play :roflroll:

Stick to your casual, narrow tastes and don't try to pass your idiotic opinions as something valid just coz your a*s bought some gaming consoles and PC. 

Whose alt is this?

11 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Amazing

Sach, why you don't say anything when they start sh*t for reason. 

You try to play all neutral when they post bs but when i say something as joke, you come and attack. You becoming like them? Lol.

Anyway, i edited my post and apologise. I made that comment as joke nothing serious compared to what they said against me. 

Edited by WhiteWolf