PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

30 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thats really owning up to the mistake and taking responsibility. 

This is fine. 

But how is this related to fuelling console wars? Repairing / exchanging consoles with faulty hardware has nothing to do with console wars, but will the good will of a company. 

Many car companies do that. Even nokia did that at a large scale few years back. 

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

That’s why competition is good, MS understood that their ways of operating is not getting them anywhere. Gamepass is great, no one is taking away from that.

But do you need to flame console wars to compete?

Let your product, services and games do the talking instead of hiring drones to talk sh*t

read the article bro ? 

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/454431/former-xbox-exec-peter-moore-we-encouraged-the-console-wars-to-challenge-each-other/

Moore said his Xbox team encouraged console wars, but not to create division and instead as a way to challenge each other.

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

read the article bro ? 

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/454431/former-xbox-exec-peter-moore-we-encouraged-the-console-wars-to-challenge-each-other/

Moore said his Xbox team encouraged console wars, but not to create division and instead as a way to challenge each other.

They challenged, and got totally destroyed in the PS4/xbone era and then they "changed their tune" to 

anti console tribalism / gatekeeping/ everyone plays we win stuff. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

They challenged, and got totally destroyed in the PS4/xbone era and then they "changed their tune" to 

anti console tribalism / gatekeeping/ everyone plays we win stuff. 

Peter Moore left xbox in 2007…

but hey xbox is the evil corp destroying gaming by promoting console wars ..

And we have console Fanboys sh*tting on xbox for promoting console wars just to win console wars ... ??

atleast Now we know your origin story

@radicaldude

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Peter Moore left xbox in 2007…

but hey xbox is the evil corp destroying gaming by promoting console wars ..

And we have console Fanboys sh*tting on xbox for promoting console wars just to win console wars ... ??

atleast Now we know your origin story

@radicaldude

Spender is the biggest hypocrite. He's buying off studios just to gatekeep. Xbox cannot survive sans console wars. They are not innovative enough. 

They need bots to keep them afloat. Else no one gives a crap about them. 

Why im saying so- so many members are trying to sell off their series Ls yet they aren't able to for weeks. Speaks volumes about the quality of consoles. No one gives a crap about them outside of langar. 

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

BTW, pray tell me would Sony have launched any sub service had it not been for Gamepass ?

lol they launched a sub service that gave games as part of the service back in 2010, back when MS also charged the same amount and gave thullu instead. Games as part of a subscription service isn't a new phenomenon for Sony, they've been doing it for over a decade. The new service also isn't "new", its just a rebranding and merger of 2-3 subs as tiers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

lol they launched a sub service that gave games as part of the service back in 2010, back when MS also charged the same amount and gave thullu instead. Games as part of a subscription service isn't a new phenomenon for Sony, they've been doing it for over a decade. The new service also isn't "new", its just a rebranding and merger of 2-3 subs as tiers.

So you are saying Sony psn plus new tiers are not an answer to gamepass ? :ko:

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

multiple 15k offers. 

one guy wanted me to exchange with switch lite which goes for like 10-12k in used market. told him to FO

I would not even bother with olx man . Always use it as last resort. I tried multiple items but failed always. Am selling my gimbal there got an offer for 3500 last. So i told me i m getting 5500 at cex so no , he replied “3700 final” . I just stopped bothering with olx, its now just a bunch of teenagers lawballing everything they see

After reading some responses here, I don’t understand who’s dumber - 

The vgchartz guy who wrote the clickbait article or the people who just read the headline and blaming MS for console wars in general :rofl::roflroll:

21 hours ago, KnackChap said:

need to click multiple photos with name and date tag, console & controller powered on, fw screen etc etc. dont have the time or patience to do all that. 

Just sell it on GL for credits and then use those credits to buy used games etc. I don't think you'll get more than 20k cash for it.