PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 hours ago, BK__317 said:

Who are you replying to,mate?

I think he means 'you' in general as in 'you buy for 35k and no one buys from you preowned for even 20k', not me in specific ?

Or maybe he means @KnackChap ?

Edited by gecko89

10 hours ago, gecko89 said:

I think he means 'you' in general as in 'you buy for 35k and no one buys from you preowned for even 20k', not me in specific ?

Or maybe he means @KnackChap ?

Yeah KC, and I might offload it too. My first instinct was correct, this is next-gen only in the name. Got scammed by the scam gang :lol: 

• Haha 2

On 8/6/2022 at 1:37 PM, Vaibhavp said:

SE ips have great potential. All FF games are Sony exclusive. They won't do that for chump change. Will cost them at least $100 million.

Sony is not known to waste cash like that. Something is definitely brewing. 

SE should take inspiration from Monster Hunter World and aim for such break out success instead of putting out weak entries. They can do that under Sony.

Imo whoever gets SE IPs has a massive win. FF, Kingdom hearts, Dragon quest Star Ocean, Valkyria series, amongst just few of the top IPs off the top of my head. There are hidden gems like infinite undiscovery.

They have a lot more sitting in the vault.

Basically whoever acquires SE will become a JRPG powerhouse.

Its just too bad there will be massive gatekeeping regardless of who gets the IPs, those games deserve to reach maximum audience. Personally, would prefer SE remains independent.

Edited by playstationdude

35 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Imo whoever gets SE IPs has a massive win. FF, Kingdom hearts, Dragon quest Star Ocean, Valkyria series, amongst just few of the top IPs off the top of my head. There are hidden gems like infinite undiscovery.

Its just too bad there will be massive gatekeeping regardless of who gets the IPs, those games deserve to reach maximum audience. Personally, would prefer SE remains independent.

I don't think many on xbox play se jrpgs anyways. The reason they don't launch most of their modern games on the system. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Average Horizon Forbidden Crap enjoyers won’t find any enjoyment in game pass.

Remember when you were told to f**k off for not liking the Switch? I guess it only applies when your hate on some particular consoles. :P

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Messiah for virgins who get a boner at autistic brat’s armpits and exposed ankles.

Lol, that's weird, you're the one who termed it 'Messiah of Gaming' originally. So won't judge you for getting turned on by autistic brats armpits and exposed ankles, whatever floats your boat :)

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Nah, current SE is incompetent to do anything worthwhile with their ips. Selling to Sony will get them tech and necessary investment for next gen. Something they been struggling with since PS3 generation.

I don't care about exclusivity. Just make it good.

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Bad move then.

Will miss out on good stuff next year.

none of their upcoming games interest me even slightly.  only way i buy an xbox again is if they make cod exclusive (unless spencer doesn't ruin that series like everything else). 

• Like 1