PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Well, the good thing with increased MRP is old buyers can get some decent resale. :bigyellowgrin:

It's not like the guys here purchased it at MRP or near about. 

I purchased mine for 24k and was able to sell it for 21k net just recently. CC purchased his for 25/26k in exchange for PS4 pro. Not sure about KC but i think he also bought it from store in exchange of credits plus cash. 

XSS pricing(in India) has and always was ridiculous . But no one needs to buy at MRP . It almost always available around 30k new and 25-28k few months under warranty. 

Edited by Krazyniks

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

It's not like the guys here purchased it at MRP or near about. 

I purchased mine for 24k and was able to sell it for 21k net just recently. CC purchased his for 25/26k in exchange for PS4 pro. Not sure about KC but i think he also bought it from store in exchange of credits plus cash. 

XSS pricing has and always was ridiculous . But no one needs to buy at MRP . It almost always available around 30k new and 25-28k few months under warranty. 

Mine was basically free because PS4 Pro was going to collect dust in the storage anyway.

• Snake locked this topic
On 8/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Just a heads up.

My Xbox controller developed stick drift so i ended up getting a couple of 3rd party options, 8bitdo Ultimate and PowerA fusion pro 2. Both are excellent worth getting.

Especially surprised by PowerA. Was thinking it's a copy cat brand. The controller is actually amazing. So smooth to operate it feels like a high end product.

IMG20220801220156.jpg

You don't need no new controllers when Xbox got no new games. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

This is where MS realized paying for exclusivity of third party games is useless if you don't have sufficient install base.

Lol, 100Mil for one year exclusivity of one game ?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is where MS realized paying for exclusivity of third party games is useless if you don't have sufficient install base.

Lol, 100Mil for one year exclusivity of one game ?

?

no one’s buying a console to play discount uncharted 

• Haha 3