PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

51 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

interesting observation. However,  
1. I’m on game threads where I have active interest in buying the game unlike you.  
2. I am not looking up completion rates and trophies / achievements of random accounts on the internet 

Sounds to me like you’ve got a bit more free time, no?

1. How's this relevant? Yes, it is obvious that you do buy a lot of games. The question was why you seemingly don't finish an alarming number of the games you own. 

2. Hey now, no need to belittle yourself like that. You're one of the biggest shills for Sony on IVG, not some random uninteresting guy. 

Honestly, I don't know why you're getting so agitated. It was a simple question lol. I can understand if the reason is the usual 'busy adulting'. Still, so many unfinished games though. :wacko:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Sooner it's done the better. Nintendo Bros are feeling left out and attacking xbox on sight. Mostly due to its weak positioning from console wars perspective this year (there is no actual shortage of quality games on it).

Weird considering how under equipped Switch is for console war. From weak hardware to kiddy games to actual game droughts. 

:rofl:

WTF. Now I understand the weed comment. 

The "kiddy" has more quality games in this gen than all the Xbox generations combined. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Vamos said:

:ko:
Okay, you are an adult uncle gamer huh? 

Splatoon 2, which came out in 2017 still has more active players than Halo Infinite. 
Takes less than 10 seconds to start a battle. 

Oh sh*t. 

Time to compare it to Arms players now. :fear1:

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Go back to Nintendo thread kids… you are ruining the vs thread ?

You are like the grown up in every household who believe gaming is for kids :P

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

1. How's this relevant? Yes, it is obvious that you do buy a lot of games. The question was why you seemingly don't finish an alarming number of the games you own. 

2. Hey now, no need to belittle yourself like that. You're one of the biggest shills for Sony on IVG, not some random uninteresting guy. 

Honestly, I don't know why you're getting so agitated. It was a simple question lol. I can understand if the reason is the usual 'busy adulting'. Still, so many unfinished games though. :wacko:

because he has a life and buys those games which are worth.

Just because you are hungry (GP), doesnt mean youll go to an all you can eat buffet and put anything in your mouth.

Fine dine experience requires the food to be savored. Platting / finishing game as soon as you get them is not mandatory. Unlike rental services, games wont leave you so you dont have to binge on them 

• Like 1

• Snake locked this topic
5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Who thought closing this thread on weekdays was a good idea? 
?

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Who thought closing this thread on weekdays was a good idea? 
?

Koi mod isko reply kardo warna yeh message karta hi rahega!! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

With all main players banned, this thread lost its sheen. 

What main players banned ?

2/3 Xbots being banned means nothing :bigyellowgrin:

The biggest player (Pony) took a sabbatical himself ( as per what we are told) . Rest of you ponies aren't good enough when it comes to baiting :P

hence remaining Xbots (multi platform users) don't care about replying to you all ponies .