PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

On 9/12/2022 at 8:19 AM, radicaldude said:

I own more consoles that cumulatively weigh more than your actual weight+ all the electronice items in your house together. 

I dont reply to you these days as I dont want to spend my time arguing to NooB bots like you. Dont make me rip you apart like I used to, again. Your ignorance is deeper than the mairana trench.

Rip me apart? Bro, itni si aukat nahi hai teri. Dum hai to ek job leke, paise kama ke, ek new console apne dum pe  buy karke dikha. Bada aya

I bought all my consoles out of my own earned money, after paying all my expenses and making all my investments.

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Rip me apart? Bro, itni si aukat nahi hai teri. Dum hai to ek job leke, paise kama ke, ek new console apne dum pe  buy karke dikha. Bada aya

I bought all my consoles out of my own earned money, after paying all my expenses and making all my investments.

Bro he is a school kid ,there is time for all that. He is that guy from 3 idiots probably scribbling on a wall in his school right now.

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Bro he is a school kid ,there is time for all that. He is that guy from 3 idiots probably scribbling on a wall in his school right now.

Aaahh, so all of @radicaldude’s “owning consoles” is all fake. His parents actually bought him whatever he has. And I think he definitely doesn’t have either PS5 or XSX, he would have posted a pic about “I bought a next-gen console!” by now, everyone who buys and is active here always does pics

and looking at the quality of his posts here, don’t think he’s all that smart in real life too, he should be spending all his time right now building his career

Edited by 0verlord
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Aaahh, so all of @radicaldude’s “owning consoles” is all fake. His parents actually bought him whatever he has. And I think he definitely doesn’t have either PS5 or XSX, he would have posted a pic about “I bought a next-gen console!” by now, everyone who buys and is active here always does pics

and looking at the quality of his posts here, don’t think he’s all that smart in real life too, he should be spending all his time right now building his career

A matured individual like you would also not respond like this. Instead of going down to their level , be the better Man.

Just put the guy on your permanent ignore list . Avoid reading that user's comments . That will save your time and keep your mood better.

Me and 2 other guys  have been doing that only since we were called Racist for questioning a stupid tweet belonging in X series thread - where that particular user likes to spam his sh*t often when VS thread is locked. 

On 9/11/2022 at 11:34 PM, radicaldude said:

All your contexts, statements etc are extremely vague. 

How do you define entertainment value? Do you feel games like returnal, Spiderman, RnC, GoT, HFW etc are "lesser in entertainment value" than Nintendo's offerings. 

Who cares about what you have "noticed". Any simple research will tell you that sony (as on 2022) is indeed the biggest gaming company, no matter whatever you try to peddle here. 

They are numba wan simply because no competition, they exist in their own product category "bubble" of sorts since the X360 era, before that they used to compete with Sony.

There is no competition now, they just do their own thing, nobody actually compares PS/Xbox/PC to Nintendo, it's apples and oranges :rofl:

Now it's even more so that the portable gaming space is totally vacated to Nintendo

Rip me apart? Bro, itni si aukat nahi hai teri. Dum hai to ek job leke, paise kama ke, ek new console apne dum pe  buy karke dikha. Bada aya. 

Abe bhopu insaan, bohot baj raha hai, toh sun ab. Teri bajane ke liye "itni si hi aukat" chaiye kyuki tu hai hi itna puny. You are an example of "choti dukaan pheeki pakwan". 

Pahad ukhad liya kya tune. Literally 95 percent of the people living on this planet do this only. But looks like by your standards (which are touching the ground), it is an achievement. 

Abe mandbuddhi insaan, my ego is not connected to the consoles i own. My life is much bigger and grander than your microscopic world which exists in your head and internet connection. Teri baatein sunkar mujhe un logon ki baat yaad aati hai jinhone kabhi zindagi mein gaadi dekhi bhi nahi hoti, fir loan leke gaadi lete hain, fir sabko batate firte hain ki gaadi li Hain unhone. No one (at least i don't) give(s) a damn about the consoles you own). Yet har thread pe bhopu/loudspeaker ki tarah bajta rehta hai ki PS5/xsx/switch hai tere pass :rofl:

Aur rahi pics ki baat, mujhe apni tarah akal se paidal samajh raha hai kya. Sabko Teri tarah show off nahi karna hota anonymous forum pe. Maybe these are the biggest achievements of your life. Saja ke rakh le apne ghar pe aur dekh ke khush hota reh. 

@Assassins Creed i thought you had asked members to be civilised last weekend. But maybe some don't /can't even understand plain English. Giving Fitting replies to them- the only the way forward in such cases I guess. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Bhai perma lock mat karwa dena thread.

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Here's an idea. This thread needs to be unlocked permanently. 

This is some entertaining sh*t:wOOtjumpy:

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

49 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Animated GIF

Request to mods not to ban radical or overlord and let this weekend entertainment continue for 2-3 more pages :fear:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Teri baatein sunkar mujhe un logon ki baat yaad aati hai jinhone kabhi zindagi mein gaadi dekhi bhi nahi hoti, fir loan leke gaadi lete hain, fir sabko batate firte hain ki gaadi li Hain unhone

Bhai maine bhi loan pe li thu gadi. Galat kiya :(

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Me and 2 other guys  have been doing that only since we were called Racist for questioning a stupid tweet belonging in X series thread - where that particular user likes to spam his sh*t often when VS thread is locked. 

The best possible way to enjoy the free entertainment is to watch from the sidelines.