PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

12 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I am hearing about a ton of walking sections in the game. Not cool.

Especially a lengthy section where you pick flowers and feed a water buffalo (changed context, not spoiler). 

Watched on YouTube. :roflroll:

In a God of War game. They are trying to copy Naughty Dog and failing.

9 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

High metascore was expected. 

It does everything critic's prefer. 

Doesn't mean I have to like it as well. Slow walking sections are a deal breaker for me. Dropped Metal Gear Solid 5 because of its terrible start.

Don't take my opinion. Just wait for it to come.

I have no concern regarding spoilers. I click freely on them. Don't care for stories that are not as good as best tv shows. 

Mostly judge games on gameplay loop and moment to moment character interaction, dialogue, animation etc.

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I changed the context. No spoilers.

Funny thing is, when you will "experience" that section, you will realise who is getting burned. 

How long it is, I started laughing towards the end. Totally justifies calling out developers on BS.

How to spot a hypocritical x-bot

Someone who places Halo Infinites open world- a drabfest of an open world, that too at 30 fps 580p which is as dry as the Atacama desert, on an altar, finds certain section of GoTY 2022 as lengthy :rofl::roflroll:

• Haha 4

On 11/13/2022 at 11:44 AM, Kumar123 said:

I suspect Ragnarok's development got f**ked by COVID and the delay due to Judge's health problems. So, they probably focused on completing the story and improving gameplay/enemy variety and all that instead of graphics.

Talk about apples vs oranges comparison.

Comparing a ps exclusive title with a multiplat title that is perfectly optimised on the PC, and passing comments on the console exclusive. tch tch, bots are literally grasping at the straws now.

Edited by radicaldude

8 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Talk about apples vs oranges comparison.

Comparing a ps exclusive title with a multiplat title that is perfectly optimised on the PC, and passing comments on the console exclusive. tch tch, bots are literally grasping at the straws now.

Bruv, Ragnarok seems more like a PS4 game than a PS5 game visually, unlike Horizon Forbidden West's PS5 version that looked significantly better than its PS4 counterpart. I had planned to get a PS5 for Ragnarok but after seeing the comparison videos, I decided to play it on my Pro as I couldn't find any differences graphics wise between the version on Pro and the PS5 version. 

10 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I can’t believe Sony is buying all these nominations 

Definitely paid for.

Like seriously, Stray? 

Only redeeming quality is motion captured cat.

Either paid or catering to casuals who they expect to watch show in droves. 

Tons of better indie releases over the year.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, radicaldude said:

How to spot a hypocritical x-bot

Someone who places Halo Infinites open world- a drabfest of an open world, that too at 30 fps 580p which is as dry as the Atacama desert, on an altar, finds certain section of GoTY 2022 as lengthy :rofl::roflroll:

Infinite has zero walking sections.

It's gameplay loop carries it.

Dunno what you are trying to say here. 

It won readers choice award basically everywhere. I am not the only one who sees that.

They stumbled in giving updates qol improvements, but that's how ms operates these days. It will be redeemed eventually like all their games.

49 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Definitely paid for.

Like seriously, Stray? 

Only redeeming quality is motion captured cat.

Either paid or catering to casuals who they expect to watch show in droves. 

Tons of better indie releases over the year.

Have you played Stray?

10 hours ago, RV1709 said:

23+ studios and zero GOTY nominations since 2014. What a scam ?

so disappointed that amazing titles like bright memory, crossfireX, scorn etc didnt get nominated. :cry:

fingers crossed that they'll win in the vimal elaichi presents WhatsApp awards. rooting for crossfireX as GOTY :good:

• Haha 4