PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Don't need to. 

QTE for platforming says it all.

Also I need to ask, have you been following indie games. Top games were released this year.

I think you should reserve your opinion to yourself about a game if you haven't played it. Also stray is not just QTE platforming. Play the game and speak about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Infinite has zero walking sections.

It's gameplay loop carries it.

Dunno what you are trying to say here. 

It won readers choice award basically everywhere. I am not the only one who sees that.

They stumbled in giving updates qol improvements, but that's how ms operates these days. It will be redeemed eventually like all their games.

Readers who voted for infinite ?

Cupace20221115103648365.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Bruv, Ragnarok seems more like a PS4 game than a PS5 game visually, unlike Horizon Forbidden West's PS5 version that looked significantly better than its PS4 counterpart. I had planned to get a PS5 for Ragnarok but after seeing the comparison videos, I decided to play it on my Pro as I couldn't find any differences graphics wise between the version on Pro and the PS5 version. 

Those who prefer playing infinite @540p, 30fps should not throw stones at others. 

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Don't need to. 

QTE for platforming says it all.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:55 AM, RV1709 said:

Happy diwali to all gamers on PS/PC and Switch and YouTubers on Xbox 

You were spot on about the Youtubers of xbox :roflroll:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, b!T said:

I think you should reserve your opinion to yourself about a game if you haven't played it. Also stray is not just QTE platforming. Play the game and speak about it.

I see videos of games before playing them. 

Stray doesn't make the cut.

I don't tolerate OK, breezy games that you just play while being half asleep. 

If you think it's spectacular lemme know. I might be wrong about it. I played Plague Tale based on recommendation from here, it turned out worth playing.

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

If you think it's spectacular lemme know. I might be wrong about it. I played Plague Tale based on recommendation from here, it turned out worth playing.

..... and then plays meta 60 games all year....

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Those who prefer playing infinite @540p, 30fps should not throw stones at others. 

It's actually,

Favour performance (1080 – 1656p/60 fps unlocked)

Favour quality (1440 – 1656p/30 FPS)

...but okay. Also, weird seeing a Sony fanboy sh*t on last gen and therefore effectively on Sony's decision to make these games cross gen and on the hard work the devs put in to accomplish the same lmao.

Edited by Kumar123
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Playing game and seeing Youtube videos are like driving a Ferrari and watching someone else driving it. Not at all a medium to base your judgement. Stray is an excellent game. To be fair, I don't think it is as innovational as TGA makes it out to be but it has its charm and feel which is something new and not seen in games all the time.

16 minutes ago, b!T said:

Playing game and seeing Youtube videos are like driving a Ferrari and watching someone else driving it. Not at all a medium to base your judgement. Stray is an excellent game. To be fair, I don't think it is as innovational as TGA makes it out to be but it has its charm and feel which is something new and not seen in games all the time.

That analogy makes little sense. Different people make judgements based on different criteria. What else does one base their judgement on if not on reviews and gameplays? It's impractical to try every game out there (if that's even an option).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

That analogy makes little sense. Different people make judgements based on different criteria. What else does one base their judgement on if not on reviews and gameplays? It's impractical to try every game out there (if that's even an option).

I don't think it is possible to form a genuine opinion without playing the game. Maybe for games which are bad across the board, yes, reviews and gameplays are fine. Stray is not a game like that. Maybe he doesn't like it and that's fine as he is entitled to his opinion and that is not what I questioned. But coming here and claiming the award is paid for because he found it a QTE fest is pure BS.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, b!T said:

I don't think it is possible to form a genuine opinion without playing the game. Maybe for games which are bad across the board, yes, reviews and gameplays are fine. Stray is not a game like that. Maybe he doesn't like it and that's fine as he is entitled to his opinion and that is not what I questioned. But coming here and claiming the award is paid for because he found it a QTE fest is pure BS.

I assumed he wasn’t serious about the paid award comment but I don't agree with it either ways. To his point, he also said that he has nothing against review scores unlike the people who judge every game based on scores alone. To your point, it is absolutely possible to make a decision whether you want to play something or not based on reviews. Reviews cover a lot more things than just scores. Everyone does it with all sorts of products all the time. Is it better to judge something after using it? Of course. But since that's impractical, most people rely on reviews, gameplays etc. and that is absolutely fine. Does that give one free-riegn to spout nonsensical scrap everywhere? No.

13 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I assumed he wasn’t serious about the paid award comment but I don't agree with it either ways. To his point, he also said that he has nothing against review scores unlike the people who judge every game based on scores alone. To your point, it is absolutely possible to make a decision whether you want to play something or not based on reviews. Reviews cover a lot more things than just scores. Everyone does it with all sorts of products all the time. Is it better to judge something after using it? Of course. But since that's impractical, most people rely on reviews, gameplays etc. and that is absolutely fine. Does that give one free-riegn to spout nonsensical scrap everywhere? No.

This I agree with you and is my point actually. Let's just agree to disagree on the rest.

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

One X kicking Series S, Its one of the best console they had..

Only when it comes to native output at 4k resolution. Otherwise XSS is better than X1X on all other things .

Better CPU, way better loading times , quick resume make XSS a much better choice than X1X . Also XSS does very good upscaling to 4k.

Having owned both consoles i had way more fun in gaming on XSS compared to X1X .