PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 hours ago, b!T said:

I think you should reserve your opinion to yourself about a game if you haven't played it. 

But that's what this thread is for :rofl: . Few Ponies used to this to do this all the time . Now Xbots have also joined :P

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

But that's what this thread is for :rofl: . Few Ponies used to this to do this all the time . Now Xbots have also joined :P

I didn't judged Stray.

Pretty sure it's fine game for target audience.

I am questioning why it should be nominated for GOTY?

I haven't received any answer yet. In fact no one has mentioned why anyone should consider even playing it once, let alone be a GOTY candidate. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

It's actually,

Favour performance (1080 – 1656p/60 fps unlocked)

Favour quality (1440 – 1656p/30 FPS)

...but okay. Also, weird seeing a Sony fanboy sh*t on last gen and therefore effectively on Sony's decision to make these games cross gen and on the hard work the devs put in to accomplish the same lmao.

Though it is true, but you are the first bot to openly call series s as last gen.

THe resolution/ fps combo I mentioned is how infinite runs on the series s

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I didn't judged Stray.

Pretty sure it's fine game for target audience.

I am questioning why it should be nominated for GOTY?

I haven't received any answer yet. In fact no one has mentioned why anyone should consider even playing it once, let alone be a GOTY candidate. :rofl:

As people know about your choices. 

you would rather play meta 60 titles than Goty Nominees. 

Edited by radicaldude

44 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

No. it does not.

You said...

5 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Those who prefer playing infinite @540p, 30fps should not throw stones at others. 

Here's how Halo Infinite runs on the XSS (source: VG Tech)

30fps: "The only resolution found on Xbox Series S in Quality Mode was 1920x1080."

60fps: Xbox Series S in Performance Mode uses a dynamic resolution with the highest native resolution found being 1920x1080 and the lowest resolution found being approximately 1152x720. Xbox Series S in Performance Mode seems to use temporal upsampling to reconstruct a 1920x1080 resolution when rendering natively below this resolution.

120fps: Xbox Series S in the 120fps mode uses a dynamic resolution with the highest native resolution found being approximately 1536x1080 and the lowest resolution found being 960x540. Xbox Series S in the 120fps mode uses a form of temporal upsampling to reconstruct a 1920x1080 resolution.

The fact that you took the lowest resolution and the lowest framerate to make a point shows how full of sh*t you are. :doh:

Edited by TRMNTR

50 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Though it is true, but you are the first bot to openly call series s as last gen.

Did you tag the wrong person? I never mentioned Series S lol.

Edited by Kumar123

4 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Did you tag the wrong person? I never mentioned Series S lol.

You betcha! 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/halo-infinite-resolution-technical-preview/

First comparing a console exclusive with a PC running a 4090 and then saying the gfx suck. 

Wait for 2-3 years for Ragnarok to launch on the pc and then compare with other pc games. 

9 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

No. it does not.

You said...

Here's how Halo Infinite runs on the XSS (source: VG Tech)

The fact that you took the lowest resolution and the lowest framerate to make a point shows how full of sh*t you are. :doh:

Still trying to talk with logic :P 

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

You betcha! 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/halo-infinite-resolution-technical-preview/

First comparing a console exclusive with a PC running a 4090 and then saying the gfx suck. 

Wait for 2-3 years for Ragnarok to launch on the pc and then compare with other pc games. 

Uh... My comment compared the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game. Didn't say anything about PC or the video that compared Ragnarok with Plague. I suppose I can understand why you got confused since my original comment was a posted as a reply to the Ragnarok vs Plague video.

Edited by Kumar123

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

First of all, that's from the technical preview and also, since you can't seem to focus very well, here, it's from this article...

However, running at 120Hz, the story was different, with resolutions dipping as low as 540p in some situations. That being said, 540p dips on the Series S aren’t extremely common, and the game would adjust to 720p instead.

Again, 120fps, not 30fps. Since you're clearly sh*t at maths too, 120/30 = 4. That 4 times the difference.

f**k man, this guy! :rofl:

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

First of all, that's from the technical preview and also, since you can't seem to focus very well, here, it's from this article...

Again, 120fps, not 30fps. Since you're clearly sh*t at maths too, 120/30 = 4. That 4 times the difference.

f**k man, this guy! :rofl:

You are such an imbecile! :)

You are not even worth replying to. But anyways.... 720p in 2021/2022 to maintain constant high frames and then calling it a current gen console is nothing but a fraud. 

Also, i took a dig at the whole cross gen razzdle dazzle started by Spender. Those who put Infinites crappy performance on an altar and are taking a dig at Ragnaroks gfx/performance are nothing but hypocrites. This is what I was alluding to from my first post. 

Second hand experience of the game on YouTube would never allow them to fathom the scale of technical prowess of GoW R PS5 version.