PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

55 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Plenty.

Redfall is actually coming along pretty nicely. Dat music and atmosphere...

i guess you have been fed....i mean programmed a wrong definition of plenty. A 1.30 min of a game definitely doesnt count as "plenty". Such trailers are released when a game is 8-12 months away to generate some interest. Also, none of the games from the green camp even have an approximate release window.

Its clear you are ODing on those halo nail paints.

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

i guess you have been fed....i mean programmed a wrong definition of plenty. A 1.30 min of a game definitely doesnt count as "plenty". Such trailers are released when a game is 8-12 months away to generate some interest. Also, none of the games from the green camp even have an approximate release window.

Its clear you are ODing on those halo nail paints.

There is a show planned in a couple of days. You know that right?

7 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Geez, wtf is happening at SONY's? Pehle GOW fails to win GOTY at the awards, now this forspoken turd <_<

2023 line up and beyond is a concern.

Nobody knows if they are even developing any games or not.

Haven't shown anything. Just said they are developing 10 live service games after buying a bunch of no name studios.

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

this is so true 

I can recommend High on Life. Just ignore the metascore.

I finished it. It's pretty enjoyable. Would be right up your alley if you enjoy Ratchet and Clank games. Made with lesser budget but much better writing.

If you enjoy Forspoken, post in it's thread.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:46 PM, Vaibhavp said:

2023 line up and beyond is a concern.

Nobody knows if they are even developing any games or not.

Haven't shown anything. Just said they are developing 10 live service games after buying a bunch of no name studios.

Ya true, wih each big game taking 4-5 years to develop, and SONY going all in on live services, and their one of the few 2023 exclusive being such a dud, it looks kinda worrying. But no worries, they will probably eek out some anti-consumer deals to keep games off other platforms, they very good at it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Ya true, wih each big game taking 4-5 years to develop, and SONY going all in on live services, and their one of the few 2023 exclusive being such a dud, it looks kinda worrying. But no worries, they will probably eek out some anti-consumer deals to keep games off other platforms, they very good at it.

Leaving nintendo and sony, there arent any games on other platforms.