PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Hi-Fi Rush Steam reviews are glowing as it races up the sales chart

"That's over 300 user reviews so far, with a 'Very Positive' average for Hi-Fi Rush. ."

Additionally, Tango's new project seems to be selling very well on Steam. At the time of writing, Hi-Fi Rush sits at the seventh position on Steam's Top Seller chart, only behind mega-hits like FIFA 23, Red Dead Redemption 2, Dead Space, and Hogwarts Legacy, to name a few. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/hi-fi-rush-steam-reviews-are-glowing-as-it-races-up-the-sales-chart/

On 1/27/2023 at 12:38 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Hi-Fi Rush Steam reviews are glowing as it races up the sales chart

"That's over 300 user reviews so far, with a 'Very Positive' average for Hi-Fi Rush. ."

Additionally, Tango's new project seems to be selling very well on Steam. At the time of writing, Hi-Fi Rush sits at the seventh position on Steam's Top Seller chart, only behind mega-hits like FIFA 23, Red Dead Redemption 2, Dead Space, and Hogwarts Legacy, to name a few. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/hi-fi-rush-steam-reviews-are-glowing-as-it-races-up-the-sales-chart/

From whatever I've heard, this is an early GOTY contender.

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

From whatever I've heard, this is an early GOTY contender.

Yeah, people are seemingly enjoying it. It has a niche fan following, those who like rhythm based games.

I will check out myself a bit later. Though I don't get rhythm games. Let's see.