PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

15 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lol sony

Not the ideal Market leader behaviour :thumbdown:

In the article 

COMMS BOSS CLAIMS SIE IS “BRIEFING PEOPLE IN BRUSSELS CLAIMING MICROSOFT IS UNWILLING TO OFFER THEM PARITY”

So he’s not even connected to the actual sale or in discussions with CMA/FTC/EC. He claims….

Also lol at his tweet

“I hear Sony is briefing people in Brussels claiming Microsoft is unwilling to offer them parity for Call of Duty if we acquire Activision,” wrote Frank X. Shaw

I hear

So no evidence, no proof, nothing. Just I heard, trust me bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

This is going to be remarkable  ………. not really 

There are 3 to 4 multiplayer projects for PS. Sony is going GaaS near future. Devs like ND, SP and Guerrilla games which makes fantastic SinglePlayer games now working on MP 

I'd say the potential has been ruined by Jim and he wants to churn as much moolah from Ponies as he can based on previous established SP titles. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Snake said:

In the article 

COMMS BOSS CLAIMS SIE IS “BRIEFING PEOPLE IN BRUSSELS CLAIMING MICROSOFT IS UNWILLING TO OFFER THEM PARITY”

So he’s not even connected to the actual sale or in discussions with CMA/FTC/EC. He claims….

Also lol at his tweet

“I hear Sony is briefing people in Brussels claiming Microsoft is unwilling to offer them parity for Call of Duty if we acquire Activision,” wrote Frank X. Shaw

I hear

So no evidence, no proof, nothing. Just I heard, trust me bro

Knew I've seen that name before.

FnmVY6eXoAEbdmo?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are 3 to 4 multiplayer projects for PS. Sony is going GaaS near future. Devs like ND, SP and Guerrilla games which makes fantastic SinglePlayer games now working on MP 

I'd say the potential has been ruined by Jim and he wants to churn as much moolah from Ponies as he can based on previous established SP titles. 

lol ND and Guerrilla made one of the best MP modes in their games during PS3 era. Guerrilla's game was literally carried by the MP community. Just because they pivoted during PS4 era doesn't mean they don't know how to do it. Their teams have grown 2x while their competition is firing people, they can do both SP and MP, like they always did.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

10 live service titles

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/30/playstations-10-live-service-games-what-are-they-wholl-make-them-17480789/

"Following its acquisition of Bungie, Sony announced that it has plans to release 10 live services games for the PlayStation 5 by March 2026."

This along with VR, TV shows. 

On top they are mostly purchasing no name start up studios for increasing manpower.

No idea how they will spare time to make single player titles.

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

10 live service titles

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/30/playstations-10-live-service-games-what-are-they-wholl-make-them-17480789/

"Following its acquisition of Bungie, Sony announced that it has plans to release 10 live services games for the PlayStation 5 by March 2026."

On top they are mostly purchasing no name start up studios for increasing manpower.

You should be worried about xbox churning up single player titles. There have been no new ips/nor tv shows from the green camp. Only nail paints . Next is what! Mascara? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

You should be worried about xbox churning up single player titles. There have been no new ips/nor tv shows from the green camp. Only nail paints . Next is what! Mascara? 

Redfall, Starfield both will be SP titles as well.  

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

10 live service titles

If 8 of those flop like Halo Infinite, and only 2 are successful, that's already good investment.

As for you having no idea how PS will achieve this, I'm not surprised. 

18 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

If 8 of those flop like Halo Infinite, and only 2 are successful, that's already good investment.

As for you having no idea how PS will achieve this, I'm not surprised. 

You sure about that?

Halo Infinite had 20 million players on launch. And Halo fanbase is quiet resilient to whatever MS pulls off as well.

Though am finding it funny people are quoting PS3 era online titles from Sony to have some kind of success. I was on PS3 back then cause I wasn't interested in online games. Did try Uncharted 2/3 online back then. Their map design was quiet amateurish.

Killzone 2 was good though. But was dead as can be within a few months. Not even a single match going on in lobby browser.

16 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

If only MS had moneyhatted some good third party games instead of moneyhatting awards for that jackass Philnocchio.

Good thing they didn't. 

It hurts sales for game and does not improve experience for anyone.

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

IMG_8185.jpg

Man I wish my job was like this where I constantly failed year after year, apologised every time, and not only did I not get fired but instead promoted by the company and have a legion of worshippers ready to suck my dong at moment's notice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

You sure about that?

Halo Infinite had 20 million players on launch. And Halo fanbase is quiet resilient to whatever MS pulls off as well.

Though am finding it funny people are quoting PS3 era online titles from Sony to have some kind of success. I was on PS3 back then cause I wasn't interested in online games. Did try Uncharted 2/3 online back then. Their map design was quiet amateurish.

Killzone 2 was good though. But was dead as can be within a few months. Not even a single match going on in lobby browser.

Good thing they didn't. 

It hurts sales for game and does not improve experience for anyone.

And what happened to that 20Mil players within months? For a 10year life cycle game that's turdish and pathetic, disgraceful they've turned it into such a failure. Except for diehard fans everyone's moved on, even Phil admits they failed. 

Why don't you quote those people who mentioned those PS3 games, they weren't GaaS titles, MP player counts drop overtime, just like any cod game after few years with no support. 

Good, then they should stop moneyhatting games like stalker 2, Medium, Scorn, Somerville, Valheim, Darktide, Slime Rancher sequel, High on life, Replaced, Ark 2, lightyear frontier, cocoon, shredders, echo generation, dusk falls, the ascent, call of the sea, exomecha etc

Edited by gecko89

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

And what happened to that 20Mil players within months? For a 10year life cycle game that's turdish and pathetic, disgraceful they've turned it into such a failure. Except for diehard fans everyone's moved on, even Phil admits they failed. 

LMAO, just reading outrage online to form opinions.

Just recently played a ton of creations in forge, there is so much good stuff.

It didn't hit same level of players as Fortnite or Apex legends. But it could definitely have done that. It's good enough for that. MS just pulled some BS move here.

13 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Good, then they should stop moneyhatting games like stalker 2, Medium, Scorn, Somerville, Valheim, Darktide, Slime Rancher sequel, High on life, Replaced, Ark 2, lightyear frontier, cocoon, shredders, echo generation, dusk falls, the ascent, call of the sea, exomecha etc

These are timed exclusives. Will release on all systems soon enough.

13 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Why don't you quote those people who mentioned those PS3 games, they weren't GaaS titles, MP player counts drop overtime, just like any cod game after few years with no support. 

The game definitely had lack of content ,but gameplay and fun factor is 10 times better than anything sony has every put out  mp wise.

live service games have their ups and downs including cod ,apex ,destiny etc. even this can bounce back in the next season.

7 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

LMAO, just reading outrage online to form opinions.

Just recently played a ton of creations in forge, there is so much good stuff.

It didn't hit same level of players as Fortnite or Apex legends. But it could definitely have done that. It's good enough for that. MS just pulled some BS move here.

These are timed exclusives. Will release on all systems soon enough.

There is so much good stuff that people are lapping up a Jsrf clone that dropped out of no where