PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Thats the point. 

He could be making games. 

We have exceptional quality creators in tv space already.

How do you know he isnt?

Just because spender cannot multitask ( hence in years when he is busy launching nail paints themed on XBOX, there are no games on the system), doesnt mean he cannot as well

PS:- When is the Stalker 2 themed maskara hitting the shelves?

40 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

VR is niche ,dont know what nos. you had in mind. It will probably sell the same as VR1 . Its just a waste of time ,money and resources ,kudos to sony for stinking with it to be honest.

Gimmick hardware

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Gimmick is the last word to use for VR. It is a fantastic new way of experiencing games. Just need more AAA titles to take off. I hope this industry takes off in a big way as it provides something which traditional gaming can't.

You need to make games for it to take off.

Like, Half Life Alyx level of 5 games at least. Before I get serious about dropping 50k on hardware.

27 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

How do you know he isnt?

Just because spender cannot multitask ( hence in years when he is busy launching nail paints themed on XBOX, there are no games on the system), doesnt mean he cannot as well

PS:- When is the Stalker 2 themed maskara hitting the shelves?

Neil Druckmann is literally directing a TV show. Plus wasting time on remakes. Making statements like this on top.

"We … [announced] Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Part 2 way in advance,’ Druckmann said. ‘But that actually caused a little bit of the work-life balance issues that we’ve sometimes had at the studio. By delaying that announcement a bit, we could play with the schedule more and we’re more conscious now about how we’re approaching production.’"

https://www.gameshub.com/news/news/naughty-dog-playstation-new-game-release-date-announcements-37718/#:~:text=Naughty Dog is aiming to,re almost ready to launch.

Wouldn't be surprised if next original naughty Dog game came at tail end of generation.

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

That is literally what I said it needs

The games they have shown so far remind me of Vita rather than PS4. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Imagine people dropping 54k and 40k respectively on hardware (xsx/xss) with no games.

Which company opened the year with a banger release and a show announcing release date for two much anticipated titles??

On top, if Spiderman 2 is 2023, where is the footage? Hard to believe it will make it.

6 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

That is literally what I said it needs

Re7 in VR was exceptional, Re8 will be the same most probably, then re4 remake is coming too. Same for Moss and walking dead, previous games were amazing. Then there is gt7, horizon, that City VR game(after designing your city, you can walk in it like a pedestrian :panic:) and these are just from the launch line up.

PS: Not looking to buy anytime soon though, dsnt make much sense :P