PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, Bauji said:

Re7 in VR was exceptional, Re8 will be the same most probably, then re4 remake is coming too. Same for Moss and walking dead, previous games were amazing. Then there is gt7, horizon, that City VR game(after designing your city, you can walk in it like a pedestrian :panic:) and these are just from the launch line up.

PS: Not looking to buy anytime soon though, dsnt make much sense :P

I am waiting for Quest 3

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

I am waiting for Quest 3

Who knows Sony might start porting vr games to PC too, if not you cud miss quite a few good ones. Astro boy and blood & truth were amazing, hoping the same for their sequels. Sony mentioned hybrid mode for their first party titles earlier, hope they don't do a 180 there. Insomniac also made some high rated vr games.

14 minutes ago, roun90 said:

You do realize - these are side projects that they do? Games take years to develop and Neil and all other creators are already in the process of developing the next game? Sony is not going to let them sleep on it? Directing 1-2 episodes here and there will not take long, especially when the base (Beginning, Casting, Script and all is already done). 2022 itself we got quite a lot of games from Sony. Far more than can be said about Xbox. Despite having TLOU TV Show and Uncharted Movie both on the same year.

Neil Druckmann is heavily credited for the show. Most likely he was involved with all the episodes. And now it's renewed for season 2. 

Absence of Game Director generally is pretty bad for progress of game development. Most of the decisions are finalised by them. 

All 2022 projects from Sony were in development for a long time. What about future projects. We know nothing about them. 

Except for 10 GAAS titles. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Neil Druckmann is heavily credited for the show. Most likely he was involved with all the episodes. And now it's renewed for season 2. 

Absence of Game Director generally is pretty bad for progress of game development. Most of the decisions are finalised by them. 

All 2022 projects from Sony were in development for a long time. What about future projects. We know nothing about them. 

Except for 10 GAAS titles. 

Thanks for moving the discussion here :good:

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

The guy thinks suddenly all studios are going to stop making games and start making tv shows is telling

Dudes so concerned with the success of LoU TV show, it's hilarious to watch. Game and TV are both critical acclaimed. 

Meanwhile, Halo game is dying and in the flop TV show adaptation they've turned MasterChief to MasterQueef.

halo-what-what-happened.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Dudes so concerned with the success of LoU TV show, it's hilarious to watch. Game and TV are both critical acclaimed. 

Meanwhile, Halo game is dying and in the flop TV show adaptation they've turned MasterChief to MasterQueef.

halo-what-what-happened.gif

Is that from the show?  ?? Looks more like some parody from angryjoe  video. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Imagine people dropping 54k and 40k respectively on hardware (xsx/xss) with no games.

I'm playing Forspoken on PS5 and Hi Fi Rush on XSX 

Both are exclusives on respective hardware and guess which one people are enjoying more... 

17 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm playing Forspoken on PS5 and Hi Fi Rush on XSX 

Both are exclusives on respective hardware and guess which one people are enjoying more... 

well, then i should say you are playing the wrong game on the right system. With 80% sales on the PS5, Deadspace remake is as good as a PS exclusive and you should be playing that.

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Funny!

Looks like Hifi Rush is the "greatest" game, no one (read bots) played, even though it is "free" on the sub service

Now we truly know who in/from IVG is actually playing "pocket billiards"

sh*t posting ke baap ho yaar tum. Relentless sh*t posting. Salute ! :hi2:

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Bauji said:

Who knows Sony might start porting vr games to PC too, if not you cud miss quite a few good ones. Astro boy and blood & truth were amazing, hoping the same for their sequels. Sony mentioned hybrid mode for their first party titles earlier, hope they don't do a 180 there. Insomniac also made some high rated vr games.

I don't see Sony releasing their VR exclusives on PC for now, since PC vr headsets are their direct competitors, unlike traditional gaming where it is Xbox/Switch

9 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

sh*t posting ke baap ho yaar tum. Relentless sh*t posting. Salute ! :hi2:

Funny how you considered my reply as shitposting...but... Not this ?

45 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

guess what he is playing …… pocket billiards like always :rofl:

If this is what Gamepass does to people.... I should stay away from it. 

Edited by radicaldude