PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

7 hours ago, Snake said:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/sony-we-have-not-cut-ps-vr-2-production-numbers

Not the first time the same reporter has held the L for making up stories regarding Playstation. Infact it was the same guy who said that Sony is producing 2 mil units, something that sony never confirmed 

:rofl: 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Shitstream engine thrown in the trashcan. Future games on Unreal 5 & no SP campaign/focus in future titles.

A premier flagship title for a platform holder running on a 3rd party engine must be a new low for xbox studios.

Where does it say that?

Edited by TRMNTR

44 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Where does it say that?

Even I'm searching, imo unreal engine 5 is a great tech, there's nothing wrong if an exclusive game using a 3rd party engine. Making an equivalent tech would require years. More than 60% of upcoming SP games are now using UE5. 

56 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Even I'm searching, imo unreal engine 5 is a great tech, there's nothing wrong if an exclusive game using a 3rd party engine. Making an equivalent tech would require years. More than 60% of upcoming SP games are now using UE5. 

I guess it depends on how well they can port over things that make Halo feel and play like Halo. If they can successfully do that, it's all good. If not, they're in for an a*s-whooping

14 hours ago, b!T said:

. It's an excellent game and you should try it before bad mouthing it just because it came as a Xbox console exclusive.

Who's badmouthing the game. A Jsrf clone would be a decent title. 

All I'm saying is that bots dont play games. (evident with that figure of 1 percent completion rates) 

34 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I guess it depends on how well they can port over things that make Halo feel and play like Halo. If they can successfully do that, it's all good. If not, they're in for an a*s-whooping

Yep, that's pretty much for every sequels. If 343 managed to port Bungie's halo then they might do the same here. UE5 is an all-rounder I say. Devs first test the engine before deciding. 

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Calling it a clone of 20 yrs old title would be bad mouthing it.

Nobody calls new Doom games clones of Doom games released in 90s. 

In modern games animations, mechanics etc are far beyond those old games. They offer new experience.

59 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

All I'm saying is that bots dont play games. (evident with that figure of 1 percent completion rates) 

And you should play the game before calling it a JSRF clone. I have played both JSRF and HR and it is not a clone for cash grab.

1 hour ago, b!T said:

And you should play the game before calling it a JSRF clone. I have played both JSRF and HR and it is not a clone for cash grab.

Whatever it is, the fact is, not enough bots are playing the game, instead indulging in, in masterbot trigger happys own words, "pocket billiards"