PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

What would be the total cost of building such a PC from scratch? Also for 3080ti PC?

I think there’s no point in console equivalent level PC, at that point console makes more sense because of its simple plug-and-play nature. Rather go for a powerful PC overall and play in altogether different league in terms of performance, which only a PC can achieve - that would be its USP

There is a lot of benefits of getting console equivalent pc. 

You can use power the way you want. Crank up all ray tracing features at 1080p. Or use it to get 120fps with good IQ.

not sure how anyone can consider Xbox and Phil’s team to be competitive. They’ve been getting BODIED left and right since last gen.  The only way they can even compete is through a acquisitions and we know how they’re known to mismanage their studios (343).  

So now Ponies are comparing Q2 results for MS with Q3 results for Sony. 

I mean kuch to dimaag use Kar liya karo comparison main :rofl:

For Dummies Q2 is July - Sep

& Q3 is Oct-Dec (Holiday period) 

Sony will definitely still beat MS in Q3 results comparison as well because of GOW-R ( Sony's biggest IP) . 

17 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Sony will definitely still beat MS in Q3 results comparison as well because of GOW-R ( Sony's biggest IP) . 

Dimaag aur yeh Thread :scratchchin:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Thats not how it is. 

Microsoft's Q2 earnings are for the quarter ending December, which is same as Sony's Q3 earnings. Microsoft's classification of quarters is different.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/investor/earnings/fy-2023-q2/press-release-webcast

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Thats not how it is. 

Microsoft's Q2 earnings are for the quarter ending December, which is same as Sony's Q3 earnings. Microsoft's classification of quarters is different.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/investor/earnings/fy-2023-q2/press-release-webcast

I guess kuch toh dimaag kisi aur ko lagana chahiye

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

This is probably a fake rumour. 

Agreed, the game completely build on UE5 and now suddenly shifts to inferior engine? It should be in the end stage of production now. 

7 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Its been a long time since this game was announced. What they showed was mediocre and even the first game was overrated. 

It's a different take on gaming spectrum, the first one was pretty good. Linear and story focused action .. if you've understood the first game. What they're showed in 2nd is very much related. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I really really hope this was a joke on your part because the rumour is so obviously fake that anyone could see it coming from a mile away. For humanity's sake, I hope you didn't believe it like every other sh*t you post in the thread. :wallbash:

• Haha 4