PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I'm honestly having a hard time understanding that data. Can you point out which one you're talking about?

Edit: If you're talking about Table 9 and 10, how are you interpreting it?

image.png

Essentially 2:1 split for digital B2P purchase. The hardware split is a lot less than 2:1, especially in UK where its very close. The only other explanation would be, people don't buy that many games on Xbox, which I didn't want to say :lol: 

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

image.png

Essentially 2:1 split for digital B2P purchase. The hardware split is a lot less than 2:1, especially in UK where its very close. The only other explanation would be, people don't buy that many games on Xbox, which I didn't want to say :lol: 

Honestly, I'm still not convinced. If your interpretation is correct, that would imply that only a negligible amount of people buy digital on Nintendo, right?

Then what about this? https://www.thegamer.com/nintendo-digital-sales-more-than-physical/

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Case by case being, NONE of the games coming out after Ghostwire :rofl: 

People are in a rude awakening if they think MS will put FO5 and TES6 on PS5. They didn't even let small titles like HFR slip, one that wouldn't have moved a needle for console sales :lol: 

This is why no one takes them seriously when they talk about "committed to bring CoD to competing platforms".

They are free to do whatever ,they own the studios now. 

They haven’t said that they will release all the future games on ps so you cant say they are going back on their words.

they have promised 10 years for cod and if they dont comply then they can be held accountable but not so in bethesda’s case.

50 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Honestly, I'm still not convinced. If your interpretation is correct, that would imply that only a negligible amount of people buy digital on Nintendo, right?

Then what about this? https://www.thegamer.com/nintendo-digital-sales-more-than-physical/

Nintendo software unit sale is lower than PS and Xbox, whatever first party titles they sell don't make up for COD/FIFA/GTA and other big AAA titles. This is why even if Nintendo was full digital, the overall number wont go beyond 30%.

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

They are free to do whatever ,they own the studios now. 

They haven’t said that they will release all the future games on ps so you cant say they are going back on their words.

they have promised 10 years for cod and if they dont comply then they can be held accountable but not so in bethesda’s case.

deal isn’t going through 

38 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

It's more of a remake than a remaster. 

Definitely play if anyone haven't already. One of best Nintendo games out there.

Only issue is last level is very frustrating. I couldn't beat it due to that. If final boss beats you, you have to replay whole level again

Hopefully they changed it in remake. 

6 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Lack of challenge

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yeah, not for me though.

I kinda loose any interest in games like these. Starts to feel inconsequential.

How to spot a hypocrite in 3 posts. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lol, wtf?! 

Jeez, the amount of whining Phil and Satya and MS as whole are doing over this is hilarious to watch. They are literally more than 20 times larger than Sony. Their cash reserves alone is probably higher than Sony's worth ?