PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

10 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Devs now saying NO to Xbox even without exclusivity deals 

10 hours ago, gecko89 said:

If this is true, they could still easily port it to Xbox. But MS has some policy that if studios make a game for current gen Xbox, it must be on both XSX and XSS, else not at all. :doh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

The devs clarified on reddit that they are facing technical difficulties with the xbox versions, and it's particularly to do with split screen co-op.

Even MS mouthpiece Jizz Corden suggested it could be because of the Series S and MS won't allow devs to release on only Series X. 

36 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

The devs clarified on reddit that they are facing technical difficulties with the xbox versions, and it's particularly to do with split screen co-op.

Even MS mouthpiece Jizz Corden suggested it could be because of the Series S and MS won't allow devs to release on only Series X. 

He replied to those as well but I don't care enough to check and post here. Adios.

Edited by TRMNTR

16 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

He replied to those as well but I don't care enough to check and post here. Adios.

Adios my a*s ? You cared just enough to reply once? ?

FpwMUZ6WcAQQh3f?format=jpg&name=small

FpwbSi3WAAItouL?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Adios my a*s ? You cared just enough to reply once? ?

Yes, at the time I cared only enough to reply once. Some of us have lives to take care of outside of IVG unlike the unemployed fanf**ks here with unlimited time to shitpost and lol at each other. Don't know why your a*s hurts if someone is busy. I only posted the guy's response and that's it, didn't share my thoughts on it. You guys are talking as if devs don't face technical difficulties on other platforms. They also port games to things like the Nintendo Deck which has it's own set of challenges. Nothing is limitless, they even face technical difficulties on the PS5/XSX.

That was probably a lot of wasted effort on my part considering the nature of this thread. :doh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yes, at the time I cared only enough to reply once. Some of us have lives to take care of outside of IVG unlike the unemployed fanf**ks here with unlimited time to shitpost and lol at each other. Don't know why your a*s hurts if someone is busy. I only posted the guy's response and that's it, didn't share my thoughts on it. You guys are talking as if devs don't face technical difficulties on other platforms. They also port games to things like the Nintendo Deck which has it's own set of challenges. Nothing is limitless, they even face technical difficulties on the PS5/XSX.

That was probably a lot of wasted effort on my part considering the nature of this thread. :doh:

Then why'd you quote me in the first place? ?

I never said it's not in development for xbox.

Xbots along with Jizz blamed Sony that they're blocking the game from coming to Xbox. Devs had to come out and confirm they don't have any console exclusivity.

It's the devs who said they have technical issues with co-op in xbox consoles. And it was Jizz who suggested the issue could be with Series S. I just pointed out that MS does not allow games to be released in only one of their 2 current gen consoles. I wasn't wrong, so again not sure why you quoted me. 

As for technical difficulties, what other AAA multiplat game launch information was withheld on one of the 2 consoles because they faced technical

difficulties while developing for it?! 

Lastly, why does your a*s hurt when someone responds to you quoting that person? You f**k around, you find out, you don't have to respond, just leave it be.

You can still leave this be, I'm a busy person too, but if you do respond, I'll find time just for you :kisstogether:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Then why'd you quote me in the first place? ?

I never said it's not in development for xbox.

Xbots along with Jizz blamed Sony that they're blocking the game from coming to Xbox. Devs had to come out and confirm they don't have any console exclusivity.

It's the devs who said they have technical issues with co-op in xbox consoles. And it was Jizz who suggested the issue could be with Series S. I just pointed out that MS does not allow games to be released in only one of their 2 current gen consoles. I wasn't wrong, so again not sure why you quoted me. 

As for technical difficulties, what other AAA multiplat game launch information was withheld on one of the 2 consoles because they faced technical

difficulties while developing for it?! 

Lastly, why does your a*s hurt when someone responds to you quoting that person? You f**k around, you find out, you don't have to respond, just leave it be.

You can still leave this be, I'm a busy person too, but if you do respond, I'll find time just for you :kisstogether:

I guess I have to explain it like you're 3 years old...

RV posted the tweet, like he does, you commented on it and I saw that there was an update on the tweet that wasn't posted. So, I decided to post it thinking that the people having the conversation might care about it. That's it, that was my only intention.

In short, maaf kardo tumhari suhaag raat mein condom dene aa gaya. Sorry, my bad, have fun!

Adios, your a*s. :wave:

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I guess I have to explain it like you're 3 years old...

RV posted the tweet, like he does, you commented on it and I saw that there was an update on the tweet that wasn't posted. So, I decided to post it thinking that the people having the conversation might care about it. That's it, that was my only intention.

In short, maaf kardo tumhari suhaag raat mein condom dene aa gaya. Sorry, my bad, have fun!

Adios, your a*s. :wave:

Ohh no, you're not going anywhere.

madilyn-no-madilyn.gif

And I did respond, as below. What I meant when I said when I responded to RV, and why. 

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

But noooo, someone had go 'I have other life unlike other fanf**ks' etc., despite taking time off to post here, a*s. :doh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

And I did respond, as below. What I meant when I said when I responded to RV, and why. 

But noooo, someone had go 'I have other life unlike other fanf**ks' etc., despite taking time off to post here, a*s. :doh:

20221215_105942.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

madilyn-no-madilyn.gif

He suddenly found a life when you CLOCKED him with receipts

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

CoD funds all the AAA Sony games

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Actually  Sony makes more than a third of it's overall revenue (gaming division) - over 8 Billion dollars( in  FY 2021 )from Microtransactions from games like Cod , Fortnite and other popular live service games.  

Total revenue from game sales (first and third party combined)  around 20% - 5 billion . Out of this first party game account a little over 20% - 1 billion dollars . And Sony's first party games don't bring any significant revenue from Mtx (since most of them are single player exclusives) 

So yeah the success of these live service games over the years (CoD being chief among them) definitely helped Sony in funding their exclusives. 

Also these figures are from 2021 where Sony's first party games didn't really performed as well as they have done in 2022 .

Even with record breaking Sales of GOW-R and other games performing well - majority of Sony's gaming revenue will come from Mtx and sales of third party games.  

• Like 1