PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

24 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Behind closed doors means telling something to your trusted colleagues/ employees.

Telling something to your competitor is as good as doing a press conference.

I have not seen a single statement from MS/Sony regarding this, which means the discussions are not meant to be public just yet. However, it seems this lady has some personal agenda, maybe fear of losing a big payday via the acquisition, that she is constantly posting internal discussions on social media, with the intention of somehow pressuring CMA. This isnt the first post she has made, she has also been cc ing regulators whenever a Sony game/tv show garners high numbers. This isnt professional at all for such a senior employee.

You either make the discussion completely public, or keep your mouth shut till some decision is announced.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I have not seen a single statement from MS/Sony regarding this, which means the discussions are not meant to be public just yet. However, it seems this lady has some personal agenda, maybe fear of losing a big payday via the acquisition, that she is constantly posting internal discussions on social media, with the intention of somehow pressuring CMA. This isnt the first post she has made, she has also been cc ing regulators whenever a Sony game/tv show garners high numbers. This isnt professional at all for such a senior employee.

You either make the discussion completely public, or keep your mouth shut till some decision is announced.

Well yeah she's getting a fat bonus if the deal goes through, just like Bobby. All the abusers and union busters in the top position are going to get rich and ride into sunset, so it fun to see them get desperate on social media. 

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Just psvr2 has more exclusive launch titles than lbox has launched this entire generation so far

*Launch title*

*This entire generation*

Doesn't add up. 

PS first party line up looks dire this year. PS VR is a nice excuse I guess.

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

None of this is internal discussion or supposed to be not disclosed. 

It's upto them if they want to share it. 

Its just painting Jimbo in bad light, that's apparently is the problem for some people. 

12 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Professionalism goes into the trash when you're looking at big $$$$$$. 

Jim is being a douche bag though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Most of discussion is revealed by the CMA ,they publish bits and pieces of their observations. 

46 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Jim boy is being petty nothing more ,there are thousand better arguments. You just dont accuse somebody with such absurdity at this level.

Don’t you think it’s brave coming from Ms Lulu of Activision who infamously covered up all the sexual harassment scandals?  I like how she’s feeling so morally enriched now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Don’t you think it’s brave coming from Ms Lulu of Activision who infamously covered up all the sexual harassment scandals?  I like how she’s feeling so morally enriched now.

Adding to that.. 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/union-group-files-complaint-against-activision-exec-after-anti-union-message

...accuses Meservey of sharing "anti-union propaganda" in a company Slack channel last week, which approximately 18,000 employees have access to.

It alleges that Meservery "coerced and restrained employees" in the exercise of their Section 7 rights (the right to join, form or assist unions) by "admonishing all staff not to share anything other than 'discreet and respectful' communication" about Activision Blizzard's union stance.

4 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Adding to that.. 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/union-group-files-complaint-against-activision-exec-after-anti-union-message

...accuses Meservey of sharing "anti-union propaganda" in a company Slack channel last week, which approximately 18,000 employees have access to.

It alleges that Meservery "coerced and restrained employees" in the exercise of their Section 7 rights (the right to join, form or assist unions) by "admonishing all staff not to share anything other than 'discreet and respectful' communication" about Activision Blizzard's union stance.

and this also doesn’t make Ms look good

9 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I dont care who she is or what she does at activision .

I am talking about what sony has told the CMA .

So it seems that someone secretly recorded the CMA meeting, thats how lulu got her info

Not a good look for Sony/PS

• Haha 6