PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I was going to reply point by point, but it took too long. 

So i will just say this. 

Pedigree of studio is important. This is not Xbox One era where just making a competent game would be enough. 

First of all, Bethesda is a pioneering studio. I have Skyrim installed right now. Whatever Elden Ring / Breath of the Wild achieved, they did it in 2011. 

That is, landmark based exploration. You see interesting city/settlement/landmass right in front of you, that you wanna explore cause it's interesting. Not just to put a checkmark in the map. 

Outside of that, just the scope of the game is immense. True RPG elements, ship building, ship combat, 100s of solar systems.

I will be highly surprised if Insomniac made any improvements beyond graphics, lip syncing, side quest stories etc. I mean, that stuff is nice to have, but hardly something I pioneering studio would be satisfied with.

All this rant for Spider-Man 2 to outsell Starfield by miles and get nominated for GOTY. The copium is strong.

im not taking anything away from Bethesda. But they’re not know to launch their games in a good state. That will definitely take a hit on their scores.  

53 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

All this rant for Spider-Man 2 to outsell Starfield by miles and get nominated for GOTY. The copium is strong.

im not taking anything away from Bethesda. But they’re not know to launch their games in a good state. That will definitely take a hit on their scores.  

Unless it's Fallout 76 type of launch, scores will not be deducted. As proven by all their previous launches.

Also its looking like it has made some progress in latest showing. It could launch is decent state, we never know.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:12 PM, radicaldude said:

How can you get your a*s kicked by something you helped fund? I am sure bot brains are not aware, but Sony owns some percentage of from software. Thus they have indirectly funded the game.

Also, why the hell are bots so hell bent on claiming Elden Ring. Go play some GAAS, indies or some AA crap. thats what you have been getting since the last two years

lol, percentage? You mean minority stakeholder. Bcuz let's get one thing clear, a greedy a*s company like Sony wouldn't have allowed Elden Ring to release on anything other than ps5 if they had any real say in anything From Software related. lol

In fact, if it was left to them, these games wouldn't have happened at all. God bless Bandai Namco who identified what From Software had way back when.

Ponies want to claim From Soft games? Ask Sony to buy it out, oh wait, not only can they not afford the company, but also, they only want to invest in nfts this gen. Ponies probably already have their pants down, ready to be drilled by their master and their next 10 live service games. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

But but but Sony is trying to block our deal with AB

@ cma @ftc

lol this is such a non-news, anyone who didn't have Phil's dick in their mouth would've told you this. The timing is terrible though, this shouldn't have leaked when regulators are in their final run to approve the deal.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

lol this is such a non-news, anyone who didn't have Phil's dick in their mouth would've told you this. The timing is terrible though, this shouldn't have leaked when regulators are in their final run to approve the deal.

Everyone knows they were being developed for ps too.

But No promises were made about starfield or redfall releasing on ps prior to acquisition  ,after acquisition xbox can do whatever. 

Before you guys go to say they can do the same with COD ,No it’s not happening coz the 10 year promise is already public for COD .

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Aaya kuch samajh may ya nahi? ?

Yeah this basically also applies to FF7R and FF16, if you didn't announce the versions then you cancelled nothing. 

Ajeeb logic but what can you say? :rofl:  

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

more crying!! 
Sony built their empire on exclusives.. Why are ponies crying now ? ?

They have no moral right..

also PC FTW!! 

Both Sony and Nintendo (and Sega for a while) built their empire on exclusives. The difference is, they're not being hypocrites like our lord and saviour.

AZ_5dGrQ0PPd_-pPAk-LJDWOMcjnzVUTNCHys8BS

Maybe people will laugh less if this dumbass and his cult members didn't keep harping about "making games for everyone". There are still people who believe they're doing "case by case basis" for future Bethesda games exclusivity :rofl: 

• Like 2